UKC Forums Pages (26): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Show all 648 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56)
-- Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928311470)

Posted by bubearchaser on 12-04-2015 11:32 PM:

Bobby I emailed you the pictures to your personal email thanks Brandon

Posted by Bestep on 12-23-2015 09:22 PM:

Happy Holidays to All.

Posted by purgatoryblue on 12-24-2015 01:41 AM:

Holiday Greetings!

Hey Bob, are you and Tom getting to do any hunting? It's been a good season here, I've had a ball and looking forward to more of the same. My best to your family this holiday season.

Posted by Bestep on 12-24-2015 10:35 PM:

Wes, we have only been out 4 times so far and have treed 2. The bear have left the area we normally hunt.Tom and I have the rest of the season off,so maybe we can take a hunt with you somtime next week? We Wish you and your family A Merry Christmas.

Posted by Bestep on 12-27-2015 06:06 PM:

male pup

I have 1 male pup for sale,he is 14 weeks old .Up to date on shots.His sire is my Diesel III and a heavy Smokey River female. The sire ped. is on page 1 on this post and the females ped. is on page 17. $200.00

Posted by Bestep on 12-29-2015 10:13 PM:

male pup

This is a pic of the pup we have for sale.

Posted by Smoking_Bluedog on 12-29-2015 10:14 PM:

Good looking pup bobby

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Posted by Bestep on 12-31-2015 09:32 AM:

Thanks Kenneth

This pup was like the 3rd one picked in the litter, the guy wanted me to keep the pup til the week before Christmas, and now he keeps making excuses why he hasnt been her to pick him up. I think I have held him long enough.(6 weeks ). Great acting pup,dark and very smart pup.

Posted by Bestep on 01-04-2016 11:26 AM:

Here is a pic of one of one of the bears we treed in kill season.

Posted by southernboyjj3 on 01-05-2016 01:53 PM:

pm

Sent pm

Posted by xbolt on 01-09-2016 02:31 PM:

Pup

http://vid1174.photobucket.com/albu...zpshfu3yinm.mp4

Mr Estep
The pup i got from you is doing great with an incredible amount of drive and tree power. I have to hide my coon after i am done my training for the day because she wont quit until she finds it. She is working a track hard until she finds the hide and can run like the wind. All this and at 12-14 weeks she is starting to look to me like an exceptional hound. Cant wait to try her out on bear. Thanks again and i will keep you updated on her progress.

Mike Murphy Ontario, Canada

Posted by Bestep on 01-10-2016 10:17 PM:

male pup

Pup has been sold, and is headed to NC.

Posted by Smoking_Bluedog on 01-14-2016 12:00 AM:

diesel pups on coon

https://youtu.be/uAXCzjLts2c

Hope the video works

The tree was a den hollow to the ground with the top broke out the Chloe pup was treeing a few barks then running back to the tree top that had fallen and check back to the and tree a little more. somehow I missed getting a pic of her but she is in the video I think the first one you hear the pic is the male pup out of diesel and what we could see of the coon the tree was split

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Posted by Smoking_Bluedog on 01-14-2016 12:54 AM:

managed to get a video of the Chloe pup

She is in the pink collar

https://youtu.be/biPSIPuFfSU

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Posted by Bestep on 01-18-2016 11:15 AM:

Kenneth

Both videos worked great, the hounds are looking good. Keep them in the woods and they will be fine, are you still looking for a place to put them on hogs? Keep me posted on there progress. Thanks for the pics. and videos.

Posted by Smoking_Bluedog on 01-18-2016 01:03 PM:

Re: Kenneth

quote:
Originally posted by Bestep
Both videos worked great, the hounds are looking good. Keep them in the woods and they will be fine, are you still looking for a place to put them on hogs? Keep me posted on there progress. Thanks for the pics. and videos.

There's a couple places fairly close with hog getting permission is the hard part. I haven't been back to the coyote pen since the Chloe pup came out of heat I hope to push them towards coyote now that the deer hunters are done I'll put them on hog if I get the chance

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Posted by Bestep on 01-19-2016 11:26 AM:

pup video

Mike, thanks for the pup treeing on a coon hide video. It sounds like you have a very special pup Good Luck and keep me posted on the pups progress. Thanks Again.

Posted by Bestep on 01-29-2016 10:58 AM:

BTT

Posted by Bestep on 02-06-2016 10:17 PM:

Took the coonhounds out last night and treed two coon in this tree.

Posted by bubearchaser on 02-06-2016 11:32 PM:

shine and Diesel pups

Hey Bobby haven't talked to you in a couple weeks here are the 4 pups I kept

[/URL]

Posted by xtremehunting on 02-08-2016 03:33 AM:

that all blue pup on the left is one nice looking pup there.

Posted by Bestep on 02-10-2016 11:13 AM:

PUPS

Brandon, those are some good looking rascals, good luck with them. Mike I like the all blue on the left also, I like the long ears on those pups. Brandon let me know how they turn out. Thanks for the pic.

Posted by Smoking_Bluedog on 02-21-2016 01:23 PM:

Diesel/Chloe

Bobby here's the Chloe pup at the bay pen she done awesome this is only about her 4th time seeing a hog

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Posted by Bestep on 02-23-2016 11:13 PM:

Kenneth

Looks like she likes those hogs. Let me know when you start hunting those hogs, I would like to come down and take a hunt with you. Never been on a hog hunt before. Thanks for the pics. Keep me posted on her progress.

Posted by Bestep on 03-01-2016 10:32 PM:

Tom and I took a hunt the other night, the hounds got out about 600 yds. and struck a track and treed in this oak. They had the coon, we were hunting Chloe and a young dog off of GR.Nite Edwards Smokey River Chiefs BluJake. This young hound is a tree dog.