UKC Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Papers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928552845)

Posted by Justin jayroe on 09-12-2023 09:13 PM:

Papers

So how is it that ukc blames the mail on the long return time of registration paperwork but I see them post yesterday that they mailed the world hunt entries to the host. So they can get these their in less than a week but took 15 days from the day that they told me my paperwork was sent to get to me?

Posted by Allen / UKC on 09-12-2023 09:27 PM:

Justin, one is mailed regular mail, unless opted for expedited service, and the other one is NDA that cost us $2,042.00. Apples and oranges. Use something else brother.

Posted by Allen / UKC on 09-12-2023 09:32 PM:

Believe this or don't.... we've done two different mailing tests in the last several months where we sent out two items on the same day to UKC employees residence.

On the first test, one of mine (with tracking) showed up three days later. The other (with nothing) finally showed up 17 days later.

Two weeks ago, they did the same test. Both of mine were delivered on the same day. Go figure.

Knowing what I have seen far too often, I'll never fully trust the mail service with anything of any importance.

Posted by David Richardson on 03-29-2024 04:01 PM:

I mailed two sets of puppy papers for permanent registration February 4, 2024 and UKC tells me yesterday they are processing papers received February 28th. Surely my papers should’ve made it by the 28th. I mail to other registries, and mail a few bills here and there. I have no issues other than mailing papers to Kalamazoo MI. I just don’t understand the problem.

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Posted by Allen / UKC on 03-29-2024 04:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by David Richardson
I mailed two sets of puppy papers for permanent registration February 4, 2024 and UKC tells me yesterday they are processing papers received February 28th. Surely my papers should’ve made it by the 28th. I mail to other registries, and mail a few bills here and there. I have no issues other than mailing papers to Kalamazoo MI. I just don’t understand the problem.

You would think they should have but its not that uncommon. It took 17 days for one of my test items to reach my house.

Posted by ScottCK 6 on 03-30-2024 10:25 PM:

As Ulysses Everett McGill so eloquently stated “you are a geographical oddity , you’re two weeks from everywhere” !

Posted by Boondok Kennels on 03-31-2024 04:10 AM:

Pony express

PKC has never been slow for me and never heard anyone complain they were slow for them. Maybe fire the pony express, UKC, or have PKC handle your mail business. 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Posted by Vernon Dalton on 04-08-2024 11:54 PM:

Papers

I hate to pay it but, I pay the extra to get them expedited/rushed. Mailed some last Monday and rec’d them today. I use priority mail comes with insurance and i can track them going and coming.

Posted by BluetickHound22 on 04-09-2024 02:42 AM:

Re: Papers

quote:
Originally posted by Vernon Dalton
I hate to pay it but, I pay the extra to get them expedited/rushed. Mailed some last Monday and rec’d them today. I use priority mail comes with insurance and i can track them going and coming.

I think I paid $40 bucks last time to have my papers shipped back to me. Must of been the rush service. It was quick. Wish I had done that this time on a litter. I paid for tracking from the post office this time to Ukc office. My paperwork arrived on February 13th. Says they’re processing all paperwork that arrived by March 7th.
It’s April the 8th and I still don’t have mine.
Sent a email and they respond and said they were processing my stuff and took all of my information again. . I’ve done the online chat 4-5 times and they can’t seem to find my paperwork on there lol
I don’t know what’s going on but hopefully they have it straightened out now.

Posted by mark nethery on 04-12-2024 09:45 PM:

I always send to UKC reg mail and track it. It takes 2-5 days to get to UKC from Harrodsburg Ind. And I have been told my were in mail and take 2 weeks to get to me. I think they must have a mailing department and they post when the department gets your paperwork and then it might be the following week before the mail actually gets the paperwork. Either way sometimes I pay extra and no quicker than if I don’t. So after 3-4 times of that I just go register mail to them so I know when they receive it and just pay regular package for turtle mail. lol

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

PR Git Ryght Ryta. (GrNtCh Kant Git Ryght x GrNtCh Magic Style Dolly )

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Pr Cutter’s Magic Skate ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Trick Magic Dixie)

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Posted by James B Grice on 04-13-2024 03:27 AM:

Mailman

I know for A FACT The South Carolina Postal System has Major Flaws in its System. A Guy From Ga Sent $$$$ to me For A Hound by US Postal Service and I sent him Registration Paperwork the same Way…. Both Times we Had Tracking Numbers Both times The DELAY and WAITING OCCURRED IN SC FOR 3 Days Tracking # Showed NO ACTIVITY ALMOST 6 WORKING DAYS Between Ga and SC for Delivery Going Forward All my MAIL BUSINESS CONCERNING HOUNDS WILL BE CERTIFIED This way I know SOMEONE HAS TO SIGN DATE OF DELIVERY

Posted by Vernon Dalton on 04-13-2024 12:31 PM:

Papers;

Similar thing happened to me. I mailed some papers a few years ago that was stalled at Grand Rapids Distribution Center. Finally had to file for lost papers. The local post office advised me to always use priority mail. Priority is “priority”over other mail plus you get enough insurance to cover the cost of duplicate papers if something happens. As I said before, I mailed a set April 1 and paid the $40.00 to have UKC expedite them back to me. I received them April 8. So a total of 7 days turn around. My buddy mailed a set March 30th and did not pay to have them expedited or rushed, so he is still waiting. Other than calling he has no way of knowing when they are being processed or in the mail coming back to him. I’m a firm believer in paying the extra $40.00 to UKC so I’m not fighting with someone over where my papers are! My dogs ain’t worth $40.00 but I have peace of mind knowing where my papers are!! Haha

Posted by houndsound on 04-13-2024 04:15 PM:

Why doesn't UKC add a digital PDF version of papers that can be sent immediately? Or maybe they do- I could be ignorant on the matter.

Posted by Boondok Kennels on 04-13-2024 04:26 PM:

Why didn’t UKC have this problem prior to the covid plandemic? Why doesn’t PKC have this same “mail” problem now? I’ve NEVER had an issue getting paperwork from PKC.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Posted by Sonny Phipps on 04-14-2024 02:59 PM:

Plain and simple : the registration department at UKC is the worst in the business. Akc does it online and works efficiently, PKC does the mail thing and certifies ss pups with dna all in a timely manner. UKC is a gamble as to when or if you ever see them again. Delete it , ban me from forum, doesn’t matter . Facts are facts even if they are are negative.

Posted by kyhunter59 on 04-14-2024 10:42 PM:

Papers

Do what i done quit registering your dogs

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 05-07-2024 01:20 AM:

Papers

I Mailed my UKC & PKC on 04/27/24.....Both the same day.
Got the PKC in the Mail today......thought I had the UKC also but turned out it was a UKC Rulebook & my Coonhound Bloodlines Subscription Thank You .......we will see how long it takes to get the UKC Papers.....😉

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Nitehunters.com

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Hellcat Maxx

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Posted by treedog2345 on 05-07-2024 03:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
Plain and simple : the registration department at UKC is the worst in the business. Akc does it online and works efficiently, PKC does the mail thing and certifies ss pups with dna all in a timely manner. UKC is a gamble as to when or if you ever see them again. Delete it , ban me from forum, doesn’t matter . Facts are facts even if they are are negative.
100 percent agree I wonder if the show only dogs have the same trouble . Ukc is and was built on our hounds our money is spent to help keep them going there is a need for a better answer to the problem than blame the mail . When something is broken fix it plain and simple

Posted by JohnnyRingo20 on 05-07-2024 10:39 PM:

Check cashed in March, papers????? **** postal service. Lol