UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 8 Month old BIG COUNTRY PUP
Go to first unread post first unread  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tom Creasman
New UKC Forum Member

8 Month old BIG COUNTRY PUP

He’s was born 11-08-23 UKC AND PKC registered he is SS PAID UP DNA on file, and he has his BIG papers in both registry’s he is a BIG hound with a BIG mouth he weighs 60+ and he’s in good shape.He spent a month in a puppy pen so he’s muscled up and ready to roll. I’ve carried him to the woods several times he will tree a little, but still trying to figure everything out. He did tree a turn loose coon trailed it 150-200 yards and hammered down, but when you get to the tree he’s loose and wants to trail all just puppy things he has not been ruined in anyway. Only reason he is for sale is I have an older pup that’s starting to put it together and I have decided to put all my time into him. It’s not fair that this pup doesn’t get a chance
1500 call or text anytime 423-618-3172 EAST TN PICTURES AND VIDEOS UPON REQUEST.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

New Post 07-09-2024 02:23 PM
Tom Creasman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Creasman Click here to Send Tom Creasman a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Creasman Find more posts by Tom Creasman Add Tom Creasman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote