UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Started dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Started dogs

I acquired some younger dogs that were ready to get started of good breeding. I would be fooling myself to think that at 65 I could do multiple dogs justice to put in the time they need. I have taken the time and money to get them here and then get them in the right place to move forward. Two of them went to Dave Collins in Indiana and one was put in a starting pen up here at Lowell Boreen's for 30 days. I got all of their UKC and PKC paperwork and DNA in order and are now ready to move to their new owners. I will most likely keep one to hunt through the season.
All have great personalities and are not shy or timid. All prices or arrangements are between me and the buyer. The ones up for discussion now are the following:

1. 17 month old Walker male Fall 24,25,26 SS DNA certified. Bred the best and is a really nice prospect. Spent 30 days in a large pen and started treeing squirrels with the absence of any coon in the enclosure. Immediately could run a track from a turned loose coon and do it in style. I would prefer to find a good partner on this male but will consider an outright sale. I am continuing to work with him. Nice tree dog!

2. 11 month Bluetick female Spring 25,26,27 SS DNA certified. She spent 30 days at Dave Collins and Dave had her moving her own tracks and treeing . Dave's suggestion is to find her some good tracks and get her in the woods. She went in heat right after getting back from Daves and should be out in about a week to 10 days. Bred the best out of two GrNite parents. You can check out Dave's Facebook page to see some videos on her from back in June and Early July.

3. 14 month old English Redtick female Spring 25, 26, 27 SS DNA sampled just needs to be certified. I will probably get that started next week as she has started really well down at Dave Collins in Indiana. She will be down there until the first of September. You can check out the videos as Dave works with her on his Facebook page. She just came out of heat so was on the bench here for a while. Also, very well-bred female with a great personality.

4. 11 month old Blue English female that is currently in heat and will be worked with when she comes out.

These pups will be priced according to ability and what I have invested in them but will not be outrageous. It won't matter to me what I end up with here as I believe all of these have the potential to be really nice dogs after the woods time is put into them.

Prefer initial contact to be PM or Text. 920-378-6667

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2024 02:55 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote