UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Bushwacker x UKC World Champion Snooki’s Cookie MALE
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steven Isbell
UKC Forum Member

Bushwacker x UKC World Champion Snooki’s Cookie MALE

I don't care if he leaves here or not. But willing to put him out there if anyone wants him or has a nice female to trade on of equal value. I gave $7000 for him off Justin Davenport when he was 13 months old. I was told it was one of his dads picks out of the litter. Justin decided to thin down on some dogs after the passing of his father. He's 20 months old off of Bushwacker and ukc world champion, prosport truck winner, Pkc Pch, GR Nt Ch 4 Snooki’s Cookie. His littermates are making a name for themselves as well. He has a perfect Nov 1st fall birthday. Goes hunting good alone or in company. Recuts great. If needed to be moved on then you can bump him and he will go on. You tone him he will come unless he's onto something. He not associated a tone to getting shocked so if he's after something more important don't expect him to turn on a dime. Will tree coons. Big mouth. Gets it open quick and a bawl mouth track and chop mouth tree dog. Nice locate. He's a good looking, leggy hound that can move. When I first got him he would run anything that would lay a track and tree anything that'd climb. I've eliminated that pretty much. I honestly believe in coon country he'd look amazing. I'm in the mtns of Southwest Va/Southeastern Ky. Thin coon population and I feel like I'm constantly holding him back. There's nights him nor any of our dogs get treed. Then there is nights he'll make 3 drops, hunt good, and he'll tree a coon. Biggest thing with him right now is moving him on when he's trying to make something out of a old track that him and idk if any could finish. So we're working on moving him on to go til he comes across one he can get treed. In coon country I know this will never be a issue. Which is fine and I will continue to work with him. He's come a long way. Paid up and performance is paid. I recently got a taste of breeding my own dog. Raising and hunting his offspring and I really enjoy it. Therefore I'd be looking for a nice female of equal value if he was to leave. If he was a she. Then this would never be considered. Located in Big Stone Gap Va. I work Mon-Fri 8-430. You can email me during that time frame at bigbuckhunter1@yahoo.com or text me anytime at 276/219-1229 when I get off I will respond. I'M JUST SEEING WHATS OUT THERE.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2024 06:46 PM
Steven Isbell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Isbell Click here to Send Steven Isbell a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Isbell Add Steven Isbell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote