UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Finished Fiest female..squirrel dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Teddy23
UKC Forum Member

Finished Fiest female..squirrel dog

I’m having trouble hunting hounds and fiests so I’m going to move the squirrel dogs. I hate to but here it is.

I have a 4 year old light red female. She will tree as many squirrels as anything out there. Decent tree dog. Minds great I don’t use a lead on her. She is solid. Road or walk. Sometimes will range out a little far walking but usually a 100 yard dog. This type is not for sale and I had looked long and hard to find one like her.

Here’s the bad on her.. she’s grade but she’s a beautiful prick eared fiest. And she can get rough with another dog especially a female. She is the alpha. I have trained pups with her she has to take up with them.

I have a five month old beautiful black and tan male that can go with her. He’s registered mountain fiest and he’s already started. Will hunt all day with her and loves a gun.
I want 1,700 for the two dogs and that’s what she costs even if you don’t want the pup. She is a squirrel dog. I’m not sending videos. If you have Facebook look me up under Teddy Simpkins and I have a lot of pics and videos of her treeing squirrels.
The only trade I’m interested in would be a nice coonhound either well started or even finished. Bring it over and we will hunt yours and mine and she will be exactly as described.
If you want to buy her or you have a nice hound to trade call or text6066255817
I’m near Williamson Wv. Please be serious I’m very busy with work. Text is best. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2024 08:18 PM
Teddy23 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Teddy23 Click here to Send Teddy23 a Private Message Click Here to Email Teddy23 Find more posts by Teddy23 Add Teddy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddy23
UKC Forum Member

Pending sale Friday. Will keep updated

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2024 11:38 PM
Teddy23 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Teddy23 Click here to Send Teddy23 a Private Message Click Here to Email Teddy23 Find more posts by Teddy23 Add Teddy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote