UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Skunks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duke20002000
UKC Forum Member

Skunks

What is the best skunk smell removal from dogs and hunting collars. Lol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2024 06:40 AM
duke20002000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duke20002000 Click here to Send duke20002000 a Private Message Click Here to Email duke20002000 Find more posts by duke20002000 Add duke20002000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

Time to wear off. And breaking your dog off skunk.lol.It will go away in a few days.In the days before good shock collars and before i had any money to buy one i had a good coon dog that would occasionnally grab a skunk.Ussually when i was trying to show her off.ha.She knew i was going to kick her butt so she would grab it,get skunked and take off before i could grab her and then go tree a coon.Never understood how a dog could get skunked and be able to smell anything else.Shows how precision of an instrument a dogs nose is to a dog.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2024 01:56 PM
Georgeb is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Georgeb Click here to Send Georgeb a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgeb Find more posts by Georgeb Add Georgeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote