UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Price Of Dog Food
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Fer sale 4 yr.old English male .... $20000.00
Fer sale 2 yr old English female ..... $8000.00
Fer sale 5 yr old Ntch English female ......$8000.00
😁

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2023 11:42 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyhunter59
UKC Forum Member

Feed

Got rid of my coonhounds and got chickens

Old Post 04-12-2023 02:23 AM
kyhunter59 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyhunter59 Click here to Send kyhunter59 a Private Message Click Here to Email kyhunter59 Find more posts by kyhunter59 Add kyhunter59 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Stewart
Inukshuk 30/25. 33lb bag 45.00.

I am very curious where you are buying this at . Chewy has that bag priced at $ 72.99 on their web site.

Old Post 04-12-2023 05:26 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fogebotom
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BuckeyeBoys
I am very curious where you are buying this at . Chewy has that bag priced at $ 72.99 on their web site.

I pay $49 for the 30/25. Chewy will always be much higher. Best price is if you can find a local distributor or work with friends to get a pallet price.

We switched most of our dogs over, including my short legged show dogs, about 2 months ago. No issues what so ever. Great coats, feeding less, dogs look great.

Old Post 04-12-2023 09:48 PM
fogebotom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fogebotom Click here to Send fogebotom a Private Message Find more posts by fogebotom Add fogebotom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

Buckeyesboys, I am buying it direct from Inukshuk by the pallet and reselling it.

Old Post 04-13-2023 03:07 AM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

food

Thanks Mike

Old Post 04-13-2023 04:31 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

food

Thanks Mike

Old Post 04-13-2023 04:31 PM
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

No problem.

Old Post 04-13-2023 08:37 PM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DAVE H
Purina pro plan sport is now $90. For a 37 LB bag before our 13% sales tax and our pro club discount is now only on pro plan food.
Just can't afford it anymore here in this country.

$87 with taxes in on amazon

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 04-18-2023 01:45 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Autumn yesterday my Amazon subscription was up to $95 for pro plan.
Too rich for my blood, I’ve switched to Show Time and so far so good.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 04-18-2023 02:07 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Purina dog chow at Walmart 28.00 44 lbs.

Old Post 04-18-2023 10:31 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riama
New UKC Forum Member

Hey. An impressive range of products that can suit the needs of any pet owner is what has made Chewy's online retailer extremely popular. The quality of their goods is always high and this is confirmed by the information here https://chewy.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html while the prices are reasonable. In addition, the company provides 24/7 support, which is very important for many pet owners to get the advice they need on time.

Old Post 10-17-2024 01:20 PM
Riama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riama Click here to Send Riama a Private Message Click Here to Email Riama Find more posts by Riama Add Riama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fogebotom
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Riama
Hey. An impressive range of products that can suit the needs of any pet owner is what has made Chewy's online retailer extremely popular. The quality of their goods is always high and this is confirmed by the information here https://chewy.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html while the prices are reasonable. In addition, the company provides 24/7 support, which is very important for many pet owners to get the advice they need on time.

I think that's exactly it---customer service. For those that don't want to worry about running out, auto ship. For those that want a wide range of choices or specific foods for a single dog, it works. I use them to purchase prescription food for one dog as it was hard to get to the vet to get just the one small bag.

You can find deals and I will take advantage of them, but I'm also someone who was taught to buy local, buy small business. That's why the Inukshuk food is my choice(besides the dogs doing great on it). Dealer network, they allow you to co-op with friends for pallet pricing. And the food is good.

Old Post 10-17-2024 01:45 PM
fogebotom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fogebotom Click here to Send fogebotom a Private Message Find more posts by fogebotom Add fogebotom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote