UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tall Timber lights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
msarka
UKC Forum Member

Tall Timber lights

Looking at Tall Timber lights for my next light. I have a Boss hotspot now. Any info on Tall Timber would be appreciated.

Home of GRNITECH ‘PR’ BELLE RIVER BANDIT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2024 10:17 PM
msarka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msarka Click here to Send msarka a Private Message Find more posts by msarka Add msarka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Terrell
UKC Forum Member

They make a good light know several people that use them.. razor is having them build their lights for them also

Old Post 01-14-2024 11:33 PM
D Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Terrell Click here to Send D Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email D Terrell Find more posts by D Terrell Add D Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buster34
UKC Forum Member

think i'm going to try them out also

Old Post 01-16-2024 02:42 PM
buster34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster34 Click here to Send buster34 a Private Message Click Here to Email buster34 Find more posts by buster34 Add buster34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buster34
UKC Forum Member

End up buying the mark 2. Used it for the first time tonight. Found both coon with the walk light. Put the spot on both of them and coon stuck out good. Pretty happy so far

Old Post 02-06-2024 01:50 AM
buster34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster34 Click here to Send buster34 a Private Message Click Here to Email buster34 Find more posts by buster34 Add buster34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Lot of good lights out there. You mentioned my two favorite ones. Boss and Tall Timber. Kevin with the Boss lights have always given the customers one of the most reliable lights out there with service second to none. He is one of the men that brought the LED lights from their beginning to where they are today. Rob with Tall Timber has been there also. I think the main difference is Kevin at some point decided that the Boss Light was a top quality light and one of the most dependable one out there. Didn't need to be brighter, didn't need more burn time and was tops in dependability. Rob with Tall Timber makes a great light also. He is staying on the cutting edge of the LED technology bring you several lights from a basic durable light to one with all the bells and whistles. I know both men and they both have my trust when it comes to building a quality light and if something does go wrong. Both are there to make it right.

Old Post 02-24-2024 11:57 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buff1978
UKC Forum Member

How lo g do the batteries last in the tall timber lights.as far asyears not burn time.

Old Post 08-30-2024 11:53 PM
buff1978 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for buff1978 Click here to Send buff1978 a Private Message Find more posts by buff1978 Add buff1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote