UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Registration Problems
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Registration Problems

As much as I hate it, I feel like I’m just done with registering dogs in UKC. They have major issues and do absolutely nothing to correct the problems they have. On top of that , they just lie about what they done or are doing. I mail hunt reports, they never lose those. They never lose the TOC entry or a World Hunt entry, but them darn papers are lost more often then not.
Absolutely no other business could you still keep a job and be this incompetent.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2024 08:35 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Re: Registration Problems

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
[B
Absolutely no other business could you still keep a job and be this incompetent. [/B]
...not true....McDonald's does it everyday.....business with an apology is what I call it.....but here's the kicker...people r so "stupid " they just can't help themselves we all still keep going back ....lol😬
Kuddos to u for trying to kik a kc to the curb.
Good luck

Old Post 07-16-2024 02:41 AM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buff1978
UKC Forum Member

If you do it online for a litter of puppy registration faster then by mail?

Old Post 07-16-2024 02:53 AM
buff1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buff1978 Click here to Send buff1978 a Private Message Find more posts by buff1978 Add buff1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

Paperwork

Sent a pup application out on June 15th.
My USPS Tracking says they received them on June the 18th. 3 days.
I paid the extra $30 for RUSH service, to have them done quicker.
Supposed to be processed within 5 business days.
I received them Saturday July the 13th.
18 Business days.
13 Business days if you give them 5 days off during the week of the 4th of July.
Oh well.. Just glad it wasn’t 5 months like my last experience.

Old Post 07-16-2024 07:20 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Weatherman is probably as bad at forecasting the weather as UKC is at getting papers processed and back to you. 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Phrog’s Buck Creek Phlirt
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 07-16-2024 09:35 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Here is a short but expanded story. In April I sent puppy papers in for pup I have, my wife says “I got a transfer and puppy paper to” we sent them all in to UKC in same envelope. I got mine back in may, good turn around I feel. Hers still have not came back and UKC says they are now lost (they never received them). We know that isn’t true because mine were in same envelope……
With a little more digging I have a new plan. Raise any pup I want , don’t worry about all this headache and if I ever decide or need UKC papers, I can single register it by just having the parents UKC numbers. They can apologize and say nice things all they want, truth is it been going on for years now and no effort to improve the situation has been made. They are very poor at what they do !

Old Post 07-16-2024 02:47 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Truth to all is other kcs and even nkc back in the day had no problem getting papers out . And the post about we keep going back is so true. There is an answer and right now the answer from ukc is we dint care people qill fuss and stil send mo ey and fuss more . Until thr money stops nothing happens. I love ukc but enough is enough customer service needs an over haul and the reg department does also. But again everyone fusses nobody stops .

Old Post 07-16-2024 03:15 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote