UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Walker Gyp
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JCoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Walker Gyp

my walker gyp was hunted with an old dog for a good while and treed good when with him and i bought her and the first 15-20 times i turned her loose she didnt bark at all just ran around and 2 nights ago she struck twice and last night she ran a track for prob 8 minutes down a creek bed what im wondering is if im gonna start seeing the meat up the trees or she needs to be hunted with an older dog longer she is 2 now and had a bunch shot out to her

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2012 11:52 PM
JCoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCoonhunter Click here to Send JCoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email JCoonhunter Find more posts by JCoonhunter Add JCoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIL-E
UKC Forum Member

She was hunted way to many nights with the old dog for sure. And way to many coon where shot out to her for backing the old dog. The best thing you can do at this point is keep trying her alone. She has been rewarded way to much for what the old dog did. JMO

Old Post 12-05-2012 01:28 AM
LIL-E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIL-E Click here to Send LIL-E a Private Message Find more posts by LIL-E Add LIL-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

I agree she is a me too dog for sure I just don't know if she will come out of it I bought her for cheap and regret it I turned loose tonight and she struck once then nothing

Old Post 12-05-2012 01:56 AM
JCoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCoonhunter Click here to Send JCoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email JCoonhunter Find more posts by JCoonhunter Add JCoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote