UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nt Ch Swan Creek Buckshot Jug X Johnson's Kentucky Rain puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zach danberry
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch Swan Creek Buckshot Jug X Johnson's Kentucky Rain puppies

I have several nice male puppies for sale outa my Nite champion Buckshot Jug dog and Kentucky Rain female. This is a proven cross with the first cross showing some very good results. This is a great acting litter of pups and they should grow up to be natural track and tree dogs with good mouths to boot. Jug himself was a complete natural and takes his tracks as he comes to them. He's not afraid to tree a coon at 50 yards or 1 1/2 miles although I've noticed that now that he's getting older he's not covering as much ground as he used too but he still trees just as many coons. Jug opens up about medium on most tracks with a beautiful bawl and is a above average track dog. Jug will let out about 3-4 locates on most trees and roll it over to steady chop/chop and bawl depending on the weather and how much he likes the tree. He's also a very like able dog with a great personality and kennel manners. As for Rain she was lightly started and then used to raise a couple litters of pups before I got her last fall. I hunted her throughout the fall and her first night out she treed with jug and on her second night she went deep with jug and ran a good track with him and they ended up freeing about a 1/2 mile away and it took me about 20 min to get into them and by the time I got there I realized they were split treed about 50 yards apart with her having a big den and jug having 2 coons and that's about what it's been like hunting her. Like I said this is a proven cross and pups are ukc registered and have first shots and wormed. Pups are $300 and you can contact me at 269-503-3856. Thanks!!

zachdanberry21@gmail.com
269-503-3856

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2014 03:46 PM
Zach danberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zach danberry Click here to Send Zach danberry a Private Message Click Here to Email Zach danberry Find more posts by Zach danberry Add Zach danberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

These pups should make some real nice Dogs! My Son and I have the pleasure to own two real nice males out of Buckshot Jug (Jug and Country). Our Jug dog was out of this same cross! I've also got to hunt with a female out of this same cross and she is nice. This is a proven cross and I don't think you can go wrong with one of these PUPS.

Last edited by JohnCox on 08-08-2014 at 08:01 PM

Old Post 08-08-2014 07:58 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Well Autumn Oaks is almost here and I believe Zach has two pups left and they will be at Autumn Oaks and they won't last long!!!

Old Post 08-22-2014 03:44 AM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zach danberry
UKC Forum Member

Well guys I still have two beautifull Merle males for sale that I'll have down at autumn oaks. Be sure to come check these guys out!

zachdanberry21@gmail.com
269-503-3856

Old Post 08-26-2014 03:24 PM
Zach danberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zach danberry Click here to Send Zach danberry a Private Message Click Here to Email Zach danberry Find more posts by Zach danberry Add Zach danberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zach danberry
UKC Forum Member

Also pups are guaranteed to please or your money back up till one year of age and pup must be permanently registered and never bred. I head out for AO tomorrow,hope to see you there!

zachdanberry21@gmail.com
269-503-3856

Old Post 08-27-2014 08:11 PM
megc1011
UKC Forum Member

Let me know where you're at on the ground. I want to see them ASAP! 3046886343

Old Post 08-29-2014 03:56 AM
megc1011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megc1011 Click here to Send megc1011 a Private Message Click Here to Email megc1011 Find more posts by megc1011 Add megc1011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote