Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member
I have 2 pups available from Blanche's litter. An open spotted female and a blanket back male. Both super smart and curious - they are exploring as much as I will let them and are already learning the "here" command.
Blanche has never been in a competition hunt but I will start pushing her after pups are weaned and she will be finished to Grand Nite barring any unforeseen tragedy. That would make these pups 5 gen all grand on bottom.
Blanche has one of the best mouths you will hear on a female. Both loud and distinct. Lotto's mouth is also 2nd to none and is the most received compliment about him. These little pups are LOUD already!
Blanche, like Lotto, was a natural. She has never seen a caged coon or even a drag, but split treed from my old dog her 3rd night in the woods at only 6 months old. I have the video still. I've had several offers to buy Blanche, but she will most likely never leave here. She's a nice female.
Pups are $500 and ready to be picked up now, however I am still waiting on DNA and paperwork as this was a dual sired litter.
Check out this pedigree line bred on Hayes, Anna, Nailor, Little Peg and Rat Attack
...........GRNTCH Stylish Harry
........GRNTCH Harry Bawls
...........GRNTCH Brown's Little Peg
.....PKC SCH GRNTCH Power Bawls
...........GRNTCH Rat Attack
........PCH NTCH She So Krazy
...........PCH NTCH Stylish Cloey (Stylish Clover)
...GRNTCH Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls
...........GRNTCH Nocturnal Style
........GRNTCH All Grand Trackman
...........GRNTCH Rock River Lady
.....PKC CH NTCH All Grand Stylish Lady
...........GRNTCH Stylish Harry
........GRNTCH Brown's Taylor
...........GRNTCH Brown's Haley (Skipper x Peg)
SS & PP Pups $500 - 1 male and 1 female - Text me at 303-217-0451
...........GRNTCH Stylish Hayes
........GRNTCH Stylish Rebel
...........GRNTCH Stylish Anna
.....PKC SCH GRNTCH Stylish Knock Out
...........GRNTCH Insane Cain
........GRNTCH Insane Wenty
...........GRNTCH Nailor's Hurricane Jane
...Wright's Bawling Blanche
...........GRNTCH Stylish Rebel
........GRNTCH Bawling Rebel
...........GRNTCH Nocturnal Jodie
.....GRNTCH Bawling Sadie
...........GRNTCH Rat Attack
........GRNTCH Carolina Mighty Whitey
...........GRNTCH Malden Branch Sally (Harry Bawls Littermate)
I'm very busy these days with work, the hounds and an infant so text is usually the best way to reach me. If you call please leave a message and I will try to call you back ASAP. (303) 217-0451.
I will take some individual pics of these two pups and get them posted on here, until them I can send them via text if wanted. Video of Lotto and Blanche available as well.
Pups located in Middle Tennessee just a few minutes off 1-24.
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
|