UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > We lost another Icon...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

We lost another Icon...

I'd like to ask everyone to keep the family of Mike Dohoney in your prayers today. Mike passed away last night ending his long battle with cancer. Mike was a great friend, my mentor and much like a second father to me. He has left his fingerprints all over the Treeing Walker breed we hunt today. The very next time I unsnap a hound will be for him. I miss him already.

Dual Grand Crazy Mtn Midnite Frost
Cash Creek Big Holler Mojo(Mo)
Sippin' Wild Wine
Cash Creek Wild Bill Hickok(Hick)
Cash Creek Calamity Jane(Janie)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2024 08:43 PM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote