UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Gr.Nt. Jon Henry has been sold
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Gr.Nt. Jon Henry has been sold

IV had alota calls, pm's, & texts asking if the rumors are true.

Yes Jon has been sold & this is the reasoning.

My girlfriend for the last 3 yrs has a 10 yr old Daughter that is in a bad home with a very addicted father that has temporary full custody. I have ask her to marry me & fight him for permanent full custody with us. I have hired a lawyer that has assured us we will have her home with us no later than August of this yr. IV been raised that something's are just more important in life & I feel the future of a child is the most important thing to me. It was a very hard decision to make selling him but as soon as we spoke to our lawyer it was definitely the right thing to do.

I would like to thank everyone who had a part in the dogs leading up to Jon because without you we would not have the opportunity to change this child's life for the better.

I ask all of you to keep Halie Ann Pickens in your prayers & that everything goes smooth with our hearings & trials in the next few months.

Jon is at a home where you will see & hear about him in the hunts. Ill keep his treads up so everyone can keep up with him.

I hope everyone understands the decision I have made & would like to say thank you again.

Anyone wanting to know anything else feel free to call me, My # is in My signature.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2013 06:13 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brain

Praying for you and this situation, John

Old Post 03-10-2013 06:37 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Byrd
UKC Forum Member

Thoughts are with you on this jorney you are in and hope that all works for the best for Halie ! It's good to see men being men in this day and age !

WELL BLENDED KENNELS

Greatly Missed

NTCH SHCH BWC's Coon Fetchin Gretchin (T-Rex X
Daisey)

My only goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks i am ! (Jeff Foxworthy)

Old Post 03-10-2013 06:53 PM
Chad Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Byrd Click here to Send Chad Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Byrd Find more posts by Chad Byrd Add Chad Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fla.redpower
UKC Forum Member

hey brian

Thats right, anyone can be a daddy, but it takes a man to be a father, ...and you are a real man, it takes even a bigger man with a big soul to take on the responsibility of another mans child, that child is very lucky to have u in her life,,,my hats off to u, your character,and morals are in high standards,wish yal the best......jeff and boo, boo

Old Post 03-10-2013 08:35 PM
fla.redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fla.redpower Click here to Send fla.redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email fla.redpower Find more posts by fla.redpower Add fla.redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey brian

quote:
Originally posted by fla.redpower
Thats right, anyone can be a daddy, but it takes a man to be a father, ...and you are a real man, it takes even a bigger man with a big soul to take on the responsibility of another mans child, that child is very lucky to have u in her life,,,my hats off to u, your character,and morals are in high standards,wish yal the best......jeff and boo, boo

NO ONE COULD HAVE SAID ANY BETTER. ALL THE LUK WITH YOUR NEW DAUGHTER

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 03-10-2013 08:44 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

man i applaud u thats just awesome

Old Post 03-10-2013 09:28 PM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

My wife has 3 girls before we married and we have a son together. I love these girls like my own and i can guarantee it will be hard and worth it. Best of luck to you on your future. There will be more dogs. My hats off to you.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 03-10-2013 10:26 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Brian,
I know we have different points of view on some things concerning dogs....but I wish you the best of luck getting that little girl into a better situation. I won a hard fought battle for my son when he was 2 yrs old and was in a similar situation. I had to sell 3 of the best redbones I have ever owned and stop hunting to get the money together to pay the lawyers and then try to work, go to school and raise an baby as a single father. But you have to do what is best for the child. It would have been easier and a lot less expensive for me to have turned my back on that situation and let someone else deal with it.....but there is no way I could do that and I am sure you can't either. You can train another good redbone and get back into hunting.....when you get that little girl home safe and sound...... and you will never regret your decision to do so. Good luck_with this tough situation and I hope she comes home soon.....shane

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 03-10-2013 11:29 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snapper
UKC Forum Member

BRIAN

I'm sure it was a Tuff decision & one you will always be proud of . I wish you & your new family the best .

Take care !

252-883-9475. 252 813-5137
Hunting home of :

CCh.WCh.Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Harris' Psycho Train (2011- 2012-2013-2014-2015 performance sire)
2015 Purina Nationals Redbone Breed Winner
2015 SRBD Overall Champion (2 cast wins )
2015 1rst place Gr.nt & High Scoring dog sat.nt
2015 2nd place overall Thursday night SRBD
2015 2nd place RQE
2014 Eastern NC Challenge Gr.Nt.Ch.winner & King of Hunt
2014 National Redbone Days (3 cast wins)
2014 NC State Championship Gr.Nt.Ch. (winner Friday night )
2014 Southern redbone days Gr.nt.ch.(winner Thursday night all red hunt)
Qualified for 2014 world hunt
2014 Grand American 3rd place sat & high scoring Redbone male (1125 plus )

2013 ,1rst place winner at RQE
2013, 1rst place winner at zone 6, NC (double cast winner)
2013 , top 100 in the world
((2011 High Scoring Redbone male at Autumn Oaks 425+ ))
(( 2011 NRBA Zone 4 High Scoring Redbone ))
(( 2012 NRBA ZONE 4 High Scoring Redbone male ))
PKC money

(New Addition )
Ch.Nt.Ch.pr.Tree Rizen Razor's Quiet Riot (Drum)
Co owned with Rob Childers

(RIP one of the best ever)
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

((( Only the Best )))
Banshee wildlife products
Cajun Lights (Pro staff)
Garmin
Nite-Time Hunting supply (Pro staff)

Old Post 03-10-2013 11:35 PM
snapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snapper Click here to Send snapper a Private Message Click Here to Email snapper Find more posts by snapper Add snapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
samh
UKC Forum Member

Brian and Misty

Good luck buddy. If you need anything you know where the house is. Hopefully you and misty can bring her with you when ever ya'll come up to ride. She can ride and play with our girl Gabby. If there is anything Donna our I can do all you have to do is call.

7th place reg @ WC 11
Cast win @ AO 2010
Cast win @ winter classic 09
4th ARD 09 all red hunt
"pr" Glisson's Lil Girl(Red)
"PR" Sambo's Sh'ainta Walker(Red)
"pr" Glisson's Miracle Girl(Red) RIP Lucky girl

In Loving Memory of
GrNtCh Ch "pr" Malleys Southern Red Colonel
High Scoring Redbone W/Classic 09
1st Fellowship Hunt ARD09
Co-Owned with Spencer Glisson

Old Post 03-11-2013 12:12 AM
samh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for samh Click here to Send samh a Private Message Find more posts by samh Add samh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Trone
UKC Forum Member

Brian wishing you and Misty all the best in life and getting her baby girl back. You know Im behind you in everything you do. You need anything just Hollar.

Old Post 03-11-2013 12:51 AM
Tim Trone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Trone Click here to Send Tim Trone a Private Message Find more posts by Tim Trone Add Tim Trone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jarrod Washburn
UKC Forum Member

Brian

Wishing y'all a sucseful legal battle....

GrCh.Nite Ch. Pr' Outlaws Jesse James (2014 Performance sire)
Pr'GoHards Snow White(out back dan X bakers white trash)

Old Post 03-11-2013 02:12 AM
Jarrod Washburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jarrod Washburn Click here to Send Jarrod Washburn a Private Message Find more posts by Jarrod Washburn Add Jarrod Washburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rickp
UKC Forum Member

Best of luck with your new family . Family always comes first .

GRNITECH GRCH PRUITT'S REBEL RED(GRNITECH GRCH PR KEYS OUTLAW RAZOR RED XGRCH CCH TREE RIZIN SOME KINDA WONDERFUL)
GRNITECH PRUITT'S BUCK (NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF X PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY)
NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF ( GRCH GRNITECH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE CH SOGGYBOTTOM LOCKET DOWN )
NITECH CH 'PR' TREE RIZIN' RAZOR'S RUSH ( RIP )(GRNITECH GRCH' KEY'S OUTLAW RAZOR RED X GRNITECH GRCH'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM T-TOP SHADOW)
NITECH PRUITT'S MAGGIE MAE (GRNITECH THE RED ROCKER X GRNITECH CH PR GUITAR'S GHOST MISSISSIPPI )
PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY ( CH YELLOW RIVER RED COPPER X FICKEN'S LATE NIGHT STAR )

Old Post 03-11-2013 03:00 AM
rickp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rickp Click here to Send rickp a Private Message Click Here to Email rickp Find more posts by rickp Add rickp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countryboys
UKC Forum Member

Good job on having your priorities in line Brian. Wishing you luck with the legal battles

RIP:
GRNITECH CH 'PR' Country Boy's Cotton

Old Post 03-11-2013 04:09 AM
countryboys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countryboys Click here to Send countryboys a Private Message Click Here to Email countryboys Find more posts by countryboys Add countryboys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

wow

You hunters will never know how much this means to hear such a powerful testimony from someone I have the chance to call my FRIEND ; the nites myself Brian and jon henry have spent in woods will last a lifetime , but more importantly now my son haley and madison will get the chance to watch Brian train one of jons sons . After all its a family thing and around here blood runs thicker than water .

Cous I am proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-11-2013 01:38 PM
Brother David is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brother David Click here to Send Brother David a Private Message Click Here to Email Brother David Find more posts by Brother David Add Brother David to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Young
UKC Forum Member

Jon Henry just done something more important for you than treeing a coon .
Good job

Old Post 03-11-2013 03:36 PM
Dale Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Young Click here to Send Dale Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Young Find more posts by Dale Young Add Dale Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

===(((( WOW ))))===
This is one post that is def.
ex. nice to read, to see a
MAN WITH HEART, YOU
CERTAINLY WILL BE BLESSED
FOR THIS GREAT DEED
& THAT GIRL & MOM WILL
ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOR THIS
MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU
=GOD BLESS THE 3 OF YOU=

-_-Redcoat-_-

Old Post 03-11-2013 04:40 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Bryan
UKC Forum Member

Jon Henry picks up 50$ in Albany ga sat night. I want to thank Brian for selling me such a fine hound! He's at my house in chula ga for breeding and your inspection. I am well satisfied with him.

Old Post 03-11-2013 05:28 PM
Andrew Bryan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Bryan Click Here to Email Andrew Bryan Find more posts by Andrew Bryan Add Andrew Bryan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Brian

Good luck to you and misty with this custody battle..praying all turns out as planned...as for Jon Henry..he was one of the best hounds I've hunted with..I would be a happy man if I get one like him..! Keep your head up,,and use some of that hunting determination to fight this battle..!

Old Post 03-12-2013 01:05 AM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

BEST WISHES!

Wishing you the BEST with your new family life! Congrats on the engagement and GOOD LUCK on custody!!!

God Bless you and may you have a great future and time and funds for the hounds later on!!!!!

Heather and Bob William

Old Post 03-12-2013 02:00 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone007
UKC Forum Member

Smile

Best wishes ! Prayers for a happy ending..

Old Post 03-12-2013 04:14 AM
Redbone007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone007 Click here to Send Redbone007 a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone007 Find more posts by Redbone007 Add Redbone007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Brian and family,hope all turns out well for you guys!

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 03-12-2013 02:32 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Ratliff
Banned

Thanks

Guy's we are very thankful to have the Support of Good Family & Friends. Please keep all of us in your thoughts & prayers.

Old Post 03-14-2013 12:56 PM
Brian Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Ratliff Click here to Send Brian Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Ratliff Find more posts by Brian Ratliff Add Brian Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riproarinkennel
Banned

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Bryan
Jon Henry picks up 50$ in Albany ga sat night. I want to thank Brian for selling me such a fine hound! He's at my house in chula ga for breeding and your inspection. I am well satisfied with him.
CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE.

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

http://www.myspace.com/janetandbarrymorris

Old Post 03-14-2013 02:09 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riproarinkennel
Banned

Re: Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Ratliff
Guy's we are very thankful to have the Support of Good Family & Friends. Please keep all of us in your thoughts & prayers.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

-BARRY

http://www.myspace.com/janetandbarrymorris

Old Post 03-14-2013 02:10 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote