UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Treeing Walker Hall Of Fame
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Treeing Walker Hall Of Fame

Ch GrNiteCh Crocker's Quick Flash has made the hall of fame ballot again this year. It would be with great honor if you would consider her while making your picks. Flash probably mostly known for several of her pups in the winner circle. As of date she has thrown more titled nite hunt dogs than any female in the history of ukc. But Flash was even more remembered by me for her heart and talent in the woods. She was one of the few I would label as a TOP hound. Thanks for reading.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2017 12:55 AM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

treeing walker hall of fame

ch grnitech crocker's quick flash was one of the best walker females to come out of this part of the country .she was a '' WINNER'' and a ''REPRODUCER'' she will get my vote.

Old Post 04-30-2017 12:56 PM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brian

Old Post 04-30-2017 03:35 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Got my vote.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-30-2017 03:40 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Got my vote.
thank you

Old Post 04-30-2017 08:59 PM
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

you know i will vote for her

i hope she wins

Old Post 05-01-2017 02:47 AM
rabbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbott Click here to Send rabbott a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbott Find more posts by rabbott Add rabbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Sent my ballot in this mourning.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 05-01-2017 03:49 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Re: you know i will vote for her

quote:
Originally posted by rabbott
i hope she wins
thanks

Old Post 05-01-2017 06:36 PM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Sent my ballot in this mourning.
thanks Jim

Old Post 05-01-2017 06:38 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

She should be in based on her reproduction record alone

Old Post 05-01-2017 10:32 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
She should be in based on her reproduction record alone
I agree. Thanks

Old Post 05-02-2017 12:26 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

just voted

X2 on her reproducing record. Got my vote!

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

PR Git Ryght Ryta. (GrNtCh Kant Git Ryght x GrNtCh Magic Style Dolly )

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Pr Cutter’s Magic Skate ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Trick Magic Dixie)

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 05-02-2017 12:36 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

Ben,

Didn't she win over 100 casts? There aren't many dogs that can claim that.

Larry

Aim small miss small

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:12 AM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Hope she gets in Ben. Good luck

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:23 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Re: just voted

quote:
Originally posted by mark nethery
X2 on her reproducing record. Got my vote!
thanks

Old Post 05-02-2017 08:36 PM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by STROKIN
Hope she gets in Ben. Good luck
thanks

Old Post 05-02-2017 08:37 PM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Larry Atherton
Ben,

Didn't she win over 100 casts? There aren't many dogs that can claim that.

Larry

yes she did Larry. She was very special

Old Post 05-02-2017 08:38 PM
jimcoffin
UKC Forum Member

Got my vote

Old Post 05-03-2017 04:21 AM
jimcoffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimcoffin Click here to Send jimcoffin a Private Message Click Here to Email jimcoffin Find more posts by jimcoffin Add jimcoffin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SLR
UKC Forum Member

Ballot

Can anybody vote and if so how

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:45 PM
SLR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SLR Click here to Send SLR a Private Message Click Here to Email SLR Find more posts by SLR Add SLR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ballot

quote:
Originally posted by SLR
Can anybody vote and if so how
have to be a member of the treeing Walker association I think.

Old Post 05-03-2017 08:13 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Treeing Walker Hall Of Fame

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
Ch GrNiteCh Crocker's Quick Flash has made the hall of fame ballot again this year. It would be with great honor if you would consider her while making your picks. Flash probably mostly known for several of her pups in the winner circle. As of date she has thrown more titled nite hunt dogs than any female in the history of ukc. But Flash was even more remembered by me for her heart and talent in the woods. She was one of the few I would label as a TOP hound. Thanks for reading.

two votes coming from our family here Ben.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 05-04-2017 12:41 AM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
yes she did Larry. She was very special

My Addkis dog won just over 100 casts in all the different registries and was a deciding factor in his being inducted into The Georgia Federation of Coon Hunters Hall of Fame. Its a big honor and one a winning hound deserves. I hope that maybe one day he will at least be nominated for the treeing walker hall too. He sure was special....at least to me.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 05-04-2017 12:46 AM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
My Addkis dog won just over 100 casts in all the different registries and was a deciding factor in his being inducted into The Georgia Federation of Coon Hunters Hall of Fame. Its a big honor and one a winning hound deserves. I hope that maybe one day he will at least be nominated for the treeing walker hall too. He sure was special....at least to me.
thank you. Addkis sounds very deserving as well.

Old Post 05-05-2017 12:59 AM