UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 22:36-40

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2014 02:00 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Drawing From The Source

Hello to All,,,Its an Awsome Mornin here in the Riverbottom.Me and My wife were talkin last night about getin the canning supplys out and cleaned up ,The garden is gona be put some stuff out before long ..I like canning ,That way we have fresh vegetables anytime.well lets get to todays message before the garden gets right ,,Ya know a big ripe tomatoe and some bacon and hellmans mayo would sure taste good right now ! Drawing from the Source

Jeremiah 2:13

For us as believers, contentment should be governed by inner attitude and the decisions we make rather than by external circumstances. Because Paul had learned this secret, he was able to experience joy and peace in any kind of situation--whether he was surrounded by friends or isolated in a Roman prison; whether he had plenty or was in great need.

The apostle understood what it meant to live in Christ and to have Christ living in him (John 15:1-9; Gal. 5:22-23). He had made a simple but profound faith decision to draw his life from the Lord and, as a result, had the calm assurance that what he possessed inside could never be stolen. He was confident in his identity as a child of the Almighty, with full access to the abundant life Jesus offers.

I want to challenge you--this week, when something threatens to steal your contentment, choose to draw from God; decide to stop drawing from other sources and trying to be in control. When you find yourself becoming flustered, anxious, or angry, stop and say, "Lord, You are my source, and I draw from You the capacity to be kind. I draw from You the forgiveness I need to extend right now. I draw from You the love I need to express." This decision is a matter of simple trust.

Watch and see how God will quiet your spirit and provide confidence when you draw only from Him as your source. You'll be surprised at your own attitude: when you respond from within--rather than from the flesh--Jesus will give you the ability to respond as He would. God will help you with anything if ya ask him and truly want him in your life and really want his help...God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers Sent from here for all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 06-16-2014 04:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 68:3-6

But may the righteous be glad
and rejoice before God;
may they be happy and joyful.
Sing to God, sing in praise of his name,
extol him who rides on the clouds;
rejoice before him—his name is the Lord.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling.
God sets the lonely in families,
he leads out the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-17-2014 02:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Sin Is The Cause, Christ Is The Cure

What is goin on? Il tell ya whats goin on, Time and Life keeps goin on,,An goin fast. One day very soon life as we see it will be changed forever. My friends we our souls are gona live for ever in one of two places,Heaven or Hell. I know for sure where Im gona be livin as does many that has accepted Jesus Christ as the Savior and Believes in Him and its not gona be in Fear,Torment,and Torcher and Suffering and seeing other loved ones that you might haved saved from all of that if ya would have Believed that Christ was Real ! I Mr Riverbottom Ron wants you all to go to Heaven,I love you in the Love of Jesus Christ and I Love Jesus with all my Heart.. Lets get to todays message,,I have a Cure for You,,Sin is the Cause; Christ is the Cure!

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.” - Romans 5:12

Some would say that man is but the sum total of his environment and his body chemistry. If he does wrong, it's because he's like a computer that has been programmed wrongly. If he was raised in a bad neighborhood, he shouldn’t be blamed for breaking into stores or smoking dope. Or if he has a vile temper, perhaps he had an overbearing mother.Or a Father that was the same way.

According to psychologists, these unfortunate souls may be pitied but not blamed. They may be sick, but they’re not sinful. They may be weak but not wicked. They need guidance but not salvation. But these social evaluators are wrong!Even though those Doctors are educated Jesus Christ is the answer

Are you blaming others?O its them not me ,thats why Im like I am,, Or are you taking responsibility and coming to the Cross? Let me sum it up this way: Life is short; Death is sure; Sin is the cause; and Christ is the Cure. Ask Jesus Christ into your life now and you will see one awsome change,A person can never experience it if ya dont try it and Believe,,,,God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron ,,,Need Prayers Just ask. Prayers for all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 06-17-2014 03:07 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Blessed To Be A Blessing

Good Mornin ! Suns shinin,its suppose to shower a little rain today.Man the crops are growin good,The corn is up about 3 feet or more,, The wheat is about ready to cut,The hay has been cut in some places.God blessed us with a good spring.there has been just the right amount of rain and conditions are right for everything,We are Blessed and Blessed Abundantly,God Bless"s us for a reason,,Ya wana find out why ? Well lets go then to todays message. Blessed to Be a Blessing

Our capitalistic society is geared toward one purpose…people accumulating wealth. While there is nothing wrong with material abundance, many Christians today have lost sight of why God has blessed them with prosperity.

They believe it is for their own good and benefit, but God's perspective is quite different. For example, here is what the writer of Hebrews tells us in Hebrews 13:16,

But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Now the phrase "to share" means to share with others. One translation says, Share what you have. Another version translates this, Be generous. Another says, Contribute to the needy.

You see, God blesses us to make us a blessing! That ought to be the main motivation for desiring and praying for God's blessing in our lives. God told Abraham, "I'm going to bless you, and you will be a blessing." God says the fringe benefit is that, "I will give you richly all things to enjoy." But the main flow of God's purpose in blessing us is so we can help other people.

It is also the reason we should desire the inheritance that Christ has given to us, all of those Holy Spirit-conferred blessings, Why? Because we can't give what we don't have. You can't bless someone if you don't have anything to bless them with!

God is well pleased to see us walk in our inheritance as sons, but He is also well pleased to see us share what He has blessed us with. Just look at what you have,All of us has somethin .It might be just a little or it might be alot.But God has given us all some thing .Every single thing you have is a Blessing from God Your House your sleeping in, Your bed you are sleeping in,The food that you eat each day,the air that we breath the life thats in our bodys ,Do you see what Im talkin about,It might be alot it might be a little But everything is given to us by God and all of us have somethin to give to others.A person with little money can give some of his time to God ,Tell others about Jesus Christ,Work in a Food Pantry,If youve been Blessed with extra money a good payin job You can give some of that money back to someone whos hungry,Buy them some food ,or cloths or somethin..If you wana be Blessed ,,Then Bless others be it a little that you have ,Or a lot that you have ...God will Bless You way more than you can Bless others when you do..God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ....Prayers sent for all that the Lord answers your Prayers and Gives to you many Blessins

Old Post 06-18-2014 01:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 6:3-4

“So that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-18-2014 01:47 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 5:24-27

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-19-2014 02:01 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Christ Is The Way To Holyness

Hey Everybody! God Loves Yas and so do I !!!!! I want you to live and live forever with me in Heaven! You can be sure that you will, What few words Im about to tell you are better than any Life Insurance Policy that you could ever buy and a big money Life Insurance Policy cost big bucks if ya want a lot of money. Money is only Money,, If you want everything that is possible to have,,,,,All ya gota do,,"Is",,,,,Ask Jesus Christ into your Life and it wont cost you a single penny and you will be Rich.You will have more than Donald Trump,Bill Gates and every Millionaire that walks this earth combined and ya wont spend a dime. I Love Yas in Christian Love. Lets get to todays message Christ Is the Way to Holiness

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.” - Galatians 2:20

Here is one of the greatest secrets of living a victorious life that I know anything about: holiness is not the way to Christ—Christ is the way to holiness.

Many times we think, “If I could pray enough, live purely enough, study my Bible thoroughly enough, or get my life holy enough, that would bring me closer to Jesus. It would bring me into a relationship with Him.”

But not so! It is Jesus Christ Who enables you to pray. It is Jesus Christ Who enables you to study the Bible. It is Jesus Christ Who enables you to live the pure life. Holiness is not the way to Christ—Christ is the way to holiness.

We can never work ourselves into being “holy enough” to qualify for closeness with Jesus. Just as Elisha was identified with Elijah, so you must be identified with the Lord Jesus Christ. It happens in relationship—you must spend time with Him. We become like who we spend time with. God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day Your Friend In Christ ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for all

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-19-2014 at 02:57 PM

Old Post 06-19-2014 02:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How to Have a Meaningful Quiet Time

“Oh how love I Thy law! it is my meditation all the day.” Psalm 119:97

Christianity is not a legal relationship, it is a love relationship. Ten thousand “don'ts” will never make you one iota more like the Lord Jesus Christ. It is Jesus Himself Who makes you like Him. But you need to spend time with Him. I want to give you five factors for spending some quiet time with Him each day.

The Proper Period

You must find the right time. Your quiet time should last at least half an hour. But some time is better than no time, so if you can't start at thirty minutes, begin with ten. It should be your very best time. Don't give the Lord your leftovers. And don't try to find time - make time, and make it a priority. Also find time early in the day. Psalm 5:3 says, “… in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up.” You don't take the trip and then read the map, do you? Spend time alone with God to begin your day.

The Proper Preparation

A quiet time is fellowship with a holy God. There are a few things you can do to be prepared for this time. First, be physically alert. Find a time when the cobwebs are out of your mind and you can think clearly. Second, be mentally aware. Be focused, and know He's there. Emotion doesn't really have all that much to do with it. And third, be morally pure and clean. Some people don't have a quiet time because they feel uncomfortable looking God in the face with sin in their lives.

The Proper Place

Find a place where you can focus. Jesus said enter into your closet and pray (see Matthew 6:6). That simply means find a place of isolation where you can shut the door on the world and open the windows to heaven. Jesus sought out places where He could be alone, and so should you.

The Proper Provisions

In order to have an effective quiet time, you need the right tools. Here are some tools I use:

a readable Bible - Invest in one with plenty of room to jot notes in the margins.
a prayer journal - Expect God to give you something and write it down. Also use it to record things you're praying about.
a notepad - Write down your daily assignments.

The Proper Procedure

Finally, may I recommend some procedures to follow in your quiet time?

Get still and quiet. The Bible says in Psalm 46:10, “Be still, and know that I am God.” Focus your mind on Him. Calm down, relax, and recognize His presence. Take a deep breath and focus your thoughts on the Lord.

Get into the Word of God. It's better to start by reading the Bible than it is to start in prayer. It is more important for you to hear from God, even than for God to hear from you. God already knows all about you, but you need to know a lot more about Him.

Read the Bible for quality and not quantity. It's good to have a goal to read the Bible through in a year, or a similar goal; but that's not the purpose of your quiet time. Also, devotional books are wonderful. But again, this is not the place for them. This is the time when you simply read the Bible with an open mind.

Meditate. As you focus on the Word of God and meditate, let it permeate you. Ask:

Is there a command to obey?
Is there a promise to claim?
Is there a sin to avoid?
Is there a lesson to learn?
Is there a new truth to carry with me?

Record what God has given you. Write down what God says to you and what He tells you to do. It doesn't have to be flowery. You're not writing it for publication or to impress other people.

Now you're ready to pray. When you pray, pour out your soul. Be natural and honest with God. Tell Him how you feel. Pray out loud. It keeps your mind on track and enables you to stay focused.

Begin to share out of your quiet time. God did not make us to be reservoirs; He made us to be conduits. Tell others what is God is showing you.

Finally, obey what God tells you. Your spiritual train is running on two rails. One is revelation and the other is obedience. And if either rail stops, your train stops. Learn to obey the Word of God
I hope this helps you in your communication with God and His Word ,,That you will feel that you have accomplished a talk and statred building a releationship with The King of Kings,,Have a Blessed One,,,Ron

Old Post 06-19-2014 09:47 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Mark 8:35-37

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-20-2014 02:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-21-2014 03:39 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 40:30-31

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Allow the Lord to renew your strength today, please accept him as your personal Savior. May God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-23-2014 01:30 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Thessalonians 3:2-4

And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-24-2014 02:58 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How You Can Help Others Endure Hardships

Good Mornin! God Loves Yas and so do I! Ya know what Im getin older,Some refer to me as an old man now.Others refer to me as a Senior Citizen,Thats great because I get discounts almost every where I go,Believe me as I get mail from AARP everyday.But as Ive aged Life is so much sweeter,All things mean more to me now.Ive seen about everything that there is to see in my life,But the most bestest thing that has ever happened in my life was asking Jesus into my life. " How Sweet It Is !!!!!!!! Now to todays Message How You Can Help Others Endure Hardships

Brothers if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Galatians 6:1-2

There was a young lady I heard about years ago who had come to the end of herself. She was in a hopeless situation and saw no reason to continue living. The purpose in her life was gone. So she went out onto the edge of a pier, closed her eyes, and leapt out into the cold, dark waters below.

But a young man walking nearby saw what happened. And before he could even think, he jumped off the pier himself into the turbulent frigid waters below. But he had forgotten to consider one thing: he didn’t know how to swim. So as he was struggling to even keep his head above water, that young lady reached over and began to help him.

They both made it out alive. And as a result, the woman realized she did have a purpose: to love others and to serve Jesus Christ. It wasn’t the fact that the man saved her life through a great act of heroism that did it. It was that someone saw her pain and cared enough to step down and go through it with her.

When it comes to loving others, that’s the call on our lives. Not to always have all the answers and be able to fix every problem, but to step into others’ lives, bear their burdens, and walk through their pain with them. That’s what it really means to help others endure life’s hardships!
Some times we dont have words to say,Awhile back a friend ahd a daughter passing away having a baby,The baby also died so he lost 2 at the same time.Theres no wisdom or anything ya can say to some one thats just had that happen.You could say "I Know How Ya Feel but ya dont.So I just told my friend Norm "I cant say anything to ease your Pain that you have right now ,,But I want you to Know that Im here for you" What ever it is Just tell a person that YOU ARE THERE FOR THEM,,,,LOVE OTHERS WELL BY STEPPING INTO THEIR LIVES, BEARING THEIR BURDENS, AND WALKING WITH THEM THROUGH HARD TIMES.,,,God Loves Yas WE Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom ,,Ron,,,Prayers Sent for everyone!!!!

Old Post 06-24-2014 03:56 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 23:23-24

“Am I only a God nearby,”
declares the Lord,
“and not a God far away?
Who can hide in secret places
so that I cannot see them?”
declares the Lord.
“Do not I fill heaven and earth?”
declares the Lord.

Our God is a God of omnipotent power and wisdom, please accept and follow him for he has already promised that he will never forsake you. God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-25-2014 01:06 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Gain What You Cannot Loose

Good Mornin,, I had some lettus from my garden last night ,man it was good. I sprinkeled a little sugar and just a little bacon grease over it. I know my bloodveines are getin clogged. and that kinda eatin is gona kill ya . O'well my granny Essie rest her soul ate it when ever she could ,She taught me to eat it like that. She passed away at the young age of 89 yrs old. I can remember her sitin in her rockin chair eatin that and readin her Bible.So if eaten that takes my life I know Grandma Essie is gona be one of the first to give me a big ole hug and kiss as I walk through those golden gates. Lets go to todays message. Gain What You Cannot Lose

“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” - Philippians 1:21

One of my friends Mr John Henry a good fishin buddy wrote in the flyleaf of his Bible, “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” He's talking about giving his life for Christ and the gospel.

I’ll tell you, in these days the most dangerous thing you can do is to play it safe. You are safer out on the streets,in the getto of St Louis Missouri with Jesus Christ than you are in the boat without Him. These are desperate days, and we need to live like it.

Don't just sit there and let life pass you by! You're going to die anyway. You can't save your life. You're not going to get out of it alive. And so you might as well invest it in something important. I think my children,my son and daughter family and friends are the most important things in life after Jesus Christ, I want them to go to Heaven and live with me and others that love them,,,I will untill I die keep tryin to get anyone that doesnt have a relationship with God, Get one.. That friendship ,relationship with him will change your life forever if ya just ask God and truly mean it to come into your life. A person can complain about things being bad and there Life is a shambels there nothin good about there Life.they might have tried ,Drugs,Sex,Drinking and every other thing thats possible that they could try to makes things better in there life..but I just cant see why those people dont give Jesus Christ a chance,so they could see all the good things Jesus will do for them,,,Theyve done tried everything else ,,,Why not give him a try....... God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ Who Truly Wants the Best for You,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayer for all and a Special Prayer for those of you that are not sure if Jesus Christ is in your Life,.........Heres one last question for all,,Do you know ,That ya know,That ya know for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that if you died in the next 10 minutes that you will go to Heaven..... Think about it...If your not sure ,,,Myself,Brad or anyone on here that has Jesus in the lives can help you be for sure

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-25-2014 at 03:35 PM

Old Post 06-25-2014 03:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Leviticus 19:17-18

“Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt."
“Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord."

Brother In Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-26-2014 12:57 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Sin Of Silence

Hey Everybody, Were getin a shower here in the bottoms this afternoon. A nice stead rain Lets go to todays message The Sin of Silence

“For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.” - Acts 4:20

Billy Graham said, “There are two classes of Christians: soul winners, and backsliders.” In my estimation, there are two great sins a Christian can commit: the greatest is to fail to love the Lord Jesus the way ya should. The second greatest is not adultery or drunkenness, but it is the sin of silence—to refuse to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Suppose you knew the cure for cancer. Would you not tell it? Suppose you were on an island where people were starving to death, and you knew where there was a vast hoard of food. Would you not share what you knew?

Ours is the greatest mission, the greatest message, the greatest Master the world knows anything about. Our mission is the great commission. Our message is the saving gospel of our Lord and Savior, and our master, Jesus Christ Himself, has told us we must take the gospel to every creature on earth. Yet many Christians are sinning against this command. They're committing what I call “the sin of silence.” If you’re not a witness, you're not right with God, I don't care what else you may do.

I care not how faithfully you attend, how eloquently you teach, how liberally you give, how circumspectly you walk or how beautifully you sing. If you’re not witnessing, you’re not right with God. When I first became a Christian I found it hard to tell others about God .At times I would think people are gona tell me to shut up I dont want to hear it.I also was a little embarrased to talk to others because I have never been a good talker ,But the way I got over this was do a little at a time,I started first telling everyone i seen to have a Blessed Day Then I switched to God sure gave us a nice day and he sure is good. Just to see the persons responce, then it wasnt long that I thought God will give me the words to say at the right time. So now I dont care who it is , I just ask this question to everyone ,just to start a conversation ,,, I start out by sayin "can I ask you a religious question ,so far not one person has said { 'no " },,,,,,{ " If you passed away in the next 30 minutes do you know,, that ya know,That ya know,for sure you will go to Heaven " } you would be surprized at the answers that I get..and I can go from there with no problem telling them about our Lord Jesus Christ... I dont have any problem at all talkin to Anyone ,Anywhere .Anytime Anymore about our awsome God! I LOve Him so much If a person will let Him ...He can take a Cussin,Drinkin,Low Down,Stealin,Liein,Dope SmokinWomen Chasin Or Man Chasin Scumbag and with time and work That good awsome God we serve,,,will make changes you would never believe in those types of subjects,,,Now start talkin and tellin otheres about Jesus. ,,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day
Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayer,Prayer Works for anyone

Old Post 06-26-2014 09:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 16:25

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-27-2014 01:47 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Good News ! Great News ! Awsome News!

Its Friday once again.Another week has passed,Time just keeps rollin by. I sure wish it would slow down some.Ive heared that after your 35 years old your on the down hill side of life.Im almost passed the second half of the down hill side.But theres Good News!!!! I know where im gona go after I finish this last part of the second half ,,Heaven is waitin and Im antisapatin..Todays Message Good News

“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!” - Isaiah 52:7

I once heard of a pastor who received word from the war department that a young soldier, reported missing in action and assumed dead, was found alive! His mother had already been informed of his death. And now they asked this pastor to be the one to tell her that her son was alive.

Do you think this pastor said, “Well, I've got a little vacation I'm going to take first, and I want to play some golf, Il tell them when I get back"?Of course not! What a thrill to deliver that a message! I want to tell you, there ought to be that thrill and urgency in my heart and yours every time we tell a poor, sin-sick, lost, and undone sinner there is good news that Christ died for our sins.

If you know the gospel or even just a little bit of Jesus Christ, and you're not interested in sharing it, I sincerely doubt you've ever been saved. How could a person know the gospel and not want to share it? I dont know anyone that has not had anything happen or any change in there Heart or Life that they couldnt tell others after they accepted Jesus Christ as there Personal Savior. Jesus died for you and me ,,If you just say somethin as little as { " Jesus Loves You ,,, I know because He has Changed Me" } God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,, Do You Want a Change in your Life?,,Tired of being tired? Jesus can change all that! Ask Him In.....

Old Post 06-27-2014 03:14 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Fear Not

Fear not ,,God will take care of things Fear Not!

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” - Exodus 14:13

Three hundred and sixty-five times in the Bible—once for every day of the year—it says, “Fear thou not,” or its equivalent, “The Lord is my helper, I will not fear what man shall do.”

Sometimes we come to a place where things are out of our hands. There is nothing we can do. Oh, we hurry around trying, conniving, and scheming. But finally we come to a place where God hems us in, and there is no way out but up. God places us where there is nothing we can do. There is no one to help us. God just says, “Fear not, stand still … and see the salvation of the Lord.”

Read those words again: “ye shall see them again no more forever.” When God takes care of a matter, He takes care of it. Oh, we will always have problems—life is a continuing series of opportunities to trust God. Our part is to trust and say “Lord I will not fear; I will stand firm and wait to see Your salvation.” God Loves yas,,Have a Blessed Day..Ron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post 06-28-2014 02:14 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

WHAT IS ?????

WHAT IS THE ONE THING THAT THIS WHOLE WORLD NEEDS ,,,,THERES ONLY ONE ANSWER,,,,,{ " JESUS " }

Old Post 06-29-2014 03:22 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Zechariah 14:9

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Praise his Holy name!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 06-30-2014 02:30 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Simply Obey!

Good Mornin to all.I hope you have a good 4th of July this week and I know theres gona be some good food fixed. Lets get on to todays message. Simply Obey

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the Lord.” - Isaiah 55:8

The Bible is not primarily a book to be explained; it is first and foremost a book to be believed and obeyed. Whether you understand it or not, when God says it, you just simply obey it.

And don't substitute human reasoning for obedience. So many times we like to tell God how He ought to do things. I can imagine those early disciples when Saul was making havoc of the church and hauling Christians off to prison and death. I imagine there were many praying, “Oh, God, do something about Saul. Strike him dead.” But God didn't want to strike him dead. God struck him alive! And aren't you glad He did?

Isn't it strange how God works? You see, our ways and God's ways are so different. This is when we have to say, “I will trust You and obey.”Gods ways are different,He does so many things that we dont understand,when a young person is killed in a car accident or a good person gets terminal cancer, or a baby dies .We all say why did Jesus let this happen? But again his ways are different.In the BIBLE theres many things that we dont understand,,but one day when we get to Heaven we will see the reason God did what he did,,and eeven then he might not tell us why... So for now { " IM GONA TRUST AND OBEY " } because what ever it is what ever happens Our Lord Jesus Christ knows best,He has a purpose, so Simply Trust and Obey theres no other way theres victory in Jesus!!!!!!! God Loves Yas,, We LOve Yas ,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend IN Christ From the Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers Sent for All!

Old Post 06-30-2014 04:01 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 12:3

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-01-2014 01:56 PM