UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 111 112 [113] 114 115 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2022 02:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Hebrews 1:1-2

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-02-2022 04:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 6:35

Then Jesus declared,

“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-03-2022 08:53 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Amen! The TRUTH......

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-04-2022 09:27 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 11:25

Jesus said to her,

“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-07-2022 09:16 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 15:5,8

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-09-2022 07:10 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 18:15

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-10-2022 05:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 4:4-5

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-12-2022 02:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:26-28

In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-14-2022 03:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:30-33

But the angel said to her,

“Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-15-2022 11:33 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:76-78

And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-19-2022 05:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:11-14

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-23-2022 05:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:16-20

So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Unto us a Savior is born!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-24-2022 05:31 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:28-32

Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

“Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-27-2022 12:50 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 103:1-2

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-27-2022 11:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 14:1-3

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-30-2022 03:49 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 3:16

For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son....

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-31-2022 08:50 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Eternally..... Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-02-2023 12:21 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Titus 2:11-12

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-03-2023 06:54 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-04-2023 01:58 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 1:16-17

Wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong. Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-05-2023 02:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:13

Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-06-2023 02:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 5:1-2

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-07-2023 03:51 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Amos 5:14-15

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-08-2023 04:56 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 6:19-21

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-09-2023 12:14 PM