UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 113 114 [115] 116 117 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:9-10

The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2023 04:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 14:22

Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-23-2023 02:00 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 22:37-39

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-25-2023 02:43 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 3:18

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-27-2023 05:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Timothy 1:7

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-28-2023 10:03 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Job 23:10-11

But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-02-2023 08:18 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 55:8-9

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-03-2023 04:56 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 6:6-7

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-05-2023 05:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 25:1

Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-06-2023 07:43 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalms 139:23-24

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Oh, LORD, my STRENGTH, and my REDEEMER!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-07-2023 07:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

This scripture became real life for myself just in the recent past as family members gathered at the funeral home to pay our respects to my Dad's only sister and one of my many fine Aunts, Aunt Peggy. As my Dad's only living Brother, Bill, approached the setting area to ready for his Sisters funeral as well, I could see the loss of his only Sister was taking a toll on him and rightfully so. However, as Uncle Bill set in the chair to ready himself for the presentation of the 23rd Psalms to fulfill his Sisters last wishes, he was overcome by the immense sorrow and emotion of the moment as he laid his chin upon his chest and began to sorrowfully weep. The Spirit of God immediately rose me up from my chair, without me thinking nor contemplating the situation, from two seats away and moved to the seat next to him as I placed my hand of encouragement and brotherly love upon his shoulder... as I then moved on to grasp his hand and give it a loving squeeze or two of encouragement as the service began.

He immediately stopped shaking and crying as if God had spoke to him and encouraged him thru my necessary gesture of Christian love. I then spent the next 5 minutes praying for nothing other than for God to grant Uncle Bill the strength, peace, and courage to recite the 23rd Psalm as per his Sister's wishes... Uncle Bill then presented every single word of it without becoming emotional and with only a single crack of his respectful and loving voice. I then continued praying and I then cried as I personally witnessed the power of prayer and the omnipotent love our God has for his loving children. God held Uncle Bill up and strengthened him in honor of his love for his only loving Sister... The Lord as always, heard my prayers and it happen to be in line with his perfect will. Thank you Jesus and continued prayers with the family and all who have been affected by Aunt Peggy's passing.. God Bless.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-08-2023 06:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-10-2023 04:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Peter 1:4

Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-12-2023 06:37 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-13-2023 07:06 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Peter 1:5-8

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-14-2023 02:51 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Acts 4:10,12

Then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-16-2023 12:47 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Colossians 3:12

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-16-2023 03:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalms 23:1-3

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-17-2023 07:00 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 17:7-8

"But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-22-2023 01:29 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 6:10-11

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-22-2023 10:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:12

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-23-2023 02:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:12

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-23-2023 02:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-24-2023 06:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-25-2023 04:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalms 62:7

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-27-2023 06:28 PM