UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOOSIERBLUE
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Ive owned several dogs from Mackie over the yrs. they will win hunts,tree coons year around,and reproduce. Im huntin one now who is out of Demi & herb Manns Hawk dog, he gets gone and will be alone, good luck with your dogs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2014 01:43 PM
HOOSIERBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOSIERBLUE Click here to Send HOOSIERBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOOSIERBLUE Find more posts by HOOSIERBLUE Add HOOSIERBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ggreen3
UKC Forum Member

Hey Dave
My female out of Holly Creeks Tree Talkin Smokey is starting to get big I am pretty sure she took to old Chief. Hope it gets warm out soon the hounds are dying to run. She will be due around the 15th of March. Stay Warm.

Jim

Old Post 02-21-2014 11:34 PM
ggreen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ggreen3 Click here to Send ggreen3 a Private Message Click Here to Email ggreen3 Find more posts by ggreen3 Add ggreen3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

winter

old man winter just wont let go here. Highs in the low teens, and lows around 0 forecasted for all this week. very windy. Too say I hate winter is an understatement.

Old Post 02-24-2014 08:14 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ggreen3
UKC Forum Member

Dave,
I went to the vet today and got and ultra sound done there are at least seven of the little guys in there. Hopefully it warms up this week. I am right along with ya on hating winter. I am ready to get these dogs out.
Jim

Old Post 02-27-2014 05:14 AM
ggreen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ggreen3 Click here to Send ggreen3 a Private Message Click Here to Email ggreen3 Find more posts by ggreen3 Add ggreen3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a tree dog,it sucks when things like that happen.espically with a pup there.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-27-2014 05:26 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

My little female out of Chief and Lucky is going to make a tree dog for sure.

Old Post 02-27-2014 02:38 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Perry I am glad your pups is doing well. I have received a lot of good reports on pups out of Chief. Time tells all. I hope he reproduces like his the dogs in his Ped. It was -9 again her this am. Snow and high wind all day yesterday. Cant wait till this winter ends. take care Dave

Old Post 02-28-2014 11:35 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey dave looks like ole chief is putting them out there! wishing you the best of luck!!!
we are lucky we can hunt often,last night was cold but no snow treed 1 on outside and a den? lonesome looked fair not great!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 02-28-2014 12:56 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Little Female out Chief and Lucky getting in on tree with 2 other dogs she is 5 months they are 16 months and 26 months need a wider light but you can see her at the end.

Last edited by Chiggers on 03-01-2014 at 01:29 AM

Old Post 03-01-2014 01:26 AM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POUNDER
UKC Forum Member

GOT 3 OUT OF CHIEF THEY ARE TREE DOGS

Old Post 03-04-2014 02:56 AM
POUNDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POUNDER Click here to Send POUNDER a Private Message Click Here to Email POUNDER Find more posts by POUNDER Add POUNDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POUNDER
UKC Forum Member

CHIEF

Old Post 03-05-2014 12:17 PM
POUNDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POUNDER Click here to Send POUNDER a Private Message Click Here to Email POUNDER Find more posts by POUNDER Add POUNDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sfranklin
UKC Forum Member

Chief X Josie

Took my pup freeze on his first the other night and he's not scared of the

Old Post 03-05-2014 12:33 PM
sfranklin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sfranklin Click here to Send sfranklin a Private Message Click Here to Email sfranklin Find more posts by sfranklin Add sfranklin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

looks like we might get a break in the weather. Its been below 0 at night her for the last week. Highs in the teens during the day. They are calling for low 20s today and 30s by Friday. Snow is still deep, and its very hard to walk in the woods. I don't know how other people think about this years rut, but I think it will be a late coon rut and breeding season this year. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 03-06-2014 at 10:45 AM

Old Post 03-06-2014 10:42 AM
MALLARD ROOST
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Old Post 03-07-2014 03:11 PM
MALLARD ROOST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MALLARD ROOST Click here to Send MALLARD ROOST a Private Message Click Here to Email MALLARD ROOST Find more posts by MALLARD ROOST Add MALLARD ROOST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POUNDER
UKC Forum Member

CHIEF

Old Post 03-10-2014 01:04 PM
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

Belle

I just put two more NITECH wins on Belle and qualified her for the zones. One more win and she will be finished.

Old Post 03-30-2014 06:15 PM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Bend blue
UKC Forum Member

congrats

on your win with belle,are you going to bred her again I would like another pup from her,that was bad news about ole Dutch.

816-838-3366

Old Post 03-30-2014 07:57 PM
River Bend blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Bend blue Click here to Send River Bend blue a Private Message Click Here to Email River Bend blue Find more posts by River Bend blue Add River Bend blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to finish her then get her ready for zones. Then she will be bred again after zones not sure who too yet I will let you know. How many pups does Chief have on the ground?

Old Post 03-30-2014 08:59 PM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Belle

quote:
Originally posted by bc blue belle
I just put two more NITECH wins on Belle and qualified her for the zones. One more win and she will be finished.
Congrats on your wins Richard. Hope you get her finished soon, and good luck in all futures events with her. Chief had 65 pups on the ground on 8/1/2012. I just received his new off spring report, that I order last week. Chief has 148 pups on the ground, and another litter of 15 was born march 17th. Most of his litters have been large, 10 to 15 on average. Most of his pups are under 9 months old. He only has 62 that have been perm registered. I think chief has 50 or 60 pups that are under 6 months old. Iam getting a lot of good reports on his pups, But time and only time will tell how he will reproduce. It also takes people like you that will put the time and effort in. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 04-01-2014 at 02:16 PM

Old Post 04-01-2014 01:46 PM
ggreen3
UKC Forum Member

Well my female had 15 pups 9 males 6 females and raised everyone.

Located in Houghton New York Contact Jim Wilson (585)297-9078 $200

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sire pedigree
---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

--------GRCHGRNITECH PR Smokey Rivers Jeans Blue Tramp
--CH GRNITECH PR Anderson Blue Jake
--------PR Sandersons Fawn River Lacey
---- CHGRNITECH PR HollyCreeks Tree Talking Smokey #3 CURRENT TOP REPRODUCER
-------CHPR Carrolls Two Dollar King
--NITECH GRCH PR VA Smokey River Nightmare
-----PR Blue Magnum Annie
--------PR Wilsons Sundown Blue Autumn DAM
--------GRCHGRNITECH PR Smokey Rivers Jeans Blue Tramp
--CH GRNITECH PR Anderson Blue Jake
--------PR Sandersons Fawn River Lacey
---- PR Blantons Southern Bell
-----NGRNC GRNITECH PR TreeSlammin Blue Hillbilly
--NITECH GRCH pr HollyCreek TreeSlammin Katie #8 CURRENT TOP REPRODUCER
------NITECH PR TreeSlammin Blue Lady

Last edited by ggreen3 on 03-27-2014 at 02:12 AM

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:01 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Turn lose a 11 month old male out of Chief. With one of my females for one dump. Treed one on the outside. Pup treed in front of the female, and took some pressure before she covered. This is only the 3rd time out for this pup and he has opened some and treed every time out. He is a natural. I would like to get this pup in the right hands. He is PKC SS and UKC performance paid up. I would like to see him go to a comp. hunter, and would make someone a good deal on him. call me for details Thanks Dave ph 585 786 2428 cell 585 727 0643

Last edited by davemc on 04-05-2014 at 01:04 PM

Old Post 04-05-2014 12:57 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

chief

Rained hard here all night

Old Post 04-08-2014 11:21 AM
sully
UKC Forum Member

hey dave Dennis from up north still have 2 feet of snow in the woods. i have littermate to scar just waiting to get her out.

Old Post 04-09-2014 05:37 PM
sully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sully Click here to Send sully a Private Message Click Here to Email sully Find more posts by sully Add sully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

snow

quote:
Originally posted by sully
hey dave Dennis from up north still have 2 feet of snow in the woods. i have littermate to scar just waiting to get her out.
Hey Dennis, This weekend should knock down some snow. Just have drifts left here. I am sure glad winter is final coming to the end. Take care and keep me posted on both your females. thanks Dave

Old Post 04-12-2014 10:26 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

chief

My Bess female is in heat. I will be breeding her to Chief. Bess is out of GR. Nite B n D Spike and GR. Nite Brabra Jean

Old Post 04-14-2014 08:05 PM