UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God Reigns,Rules Overrules And Overrides

Good Mornin to yas.The year is half over now ,Where did the first half go? I guess were so busy we dont pay attention to time because we have to much to get done.I sorta got todays message together today because Independence Day is comeing, This old country of ours isnt so independent as we once were.In many things we have became dependent to other countrys which should of never happaned Many changes have taken place as the years have passed.When I look back to when I was a kid,We Pledged the Leigints to Flag every mornin before school,We had prayer before school football games,No matter what kind function you attended a Prayer was said ,The "Ten Commandments hung in the court rooms. Ther wasnt the crime and murders and every other thing ya hear and read about every single day,Yes there was some ,But not as much,Its a shame to look back and see how it was then and how our country is today.My self..It will never change,We cant change it .Bur Jesus Christ can and he will Very Soon Very Soon ! Just be ready when he comes to do so.Lets get to todays message,,,,,,,WE ARE STILL THE BEST AND STRONGEST NATION IN THE WORLD AND MANY A SOULS HAVE DIED FIGHTIN TO KEEP IT THAT WAY, God Reigns, Rules, Overrules and Overrides

“The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord as the rivers of water. He turneth it whithersoever He will.” - Proverbs 21:1

God can change a ruler, God can remove a ruler, and God can overrule a ruler.

You ask, “Should I pray for my leader if he’s wicked?” You ought to pray all the more for him. Why? Because the Bible says, “I exhort therefore, that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men; for kings and for all that are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.” - 1Timothy 2:1-3

The greatest responsibility in America is not in the White House but in the church house. We’re to pray for our government. Pray for those who are in authority.

Would you pray for America right now? You might pray, “Oh God, bless America. Lord, we deserve judgment, but we need mercy. Bring this nation, Lord, back to You. The troubles that we see in our land are tokens of Your love to bring us to our knees.Make our leaders open there eyes and see that and return our country to the Religious beliefs that this country was founded on. Lord, it’s beyond us. God, we need You in America.” God Loves Yas We Love Yas ,,Have a Bless Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Have a Safe 4th of July and keep God a part of it ! Prayers sent for you all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 07-01-2014 at 03:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2014 03:33 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

You Are The Salt

Hello All ! As we celebrate The 4th of July make Jesus part of it Be Safe,and dont eat to much.. Lets get on to todays message, You Are the Salt

“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.” - Matthew 5:13

Edmund Burke a well known writer wrote, “All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” When it comes to the political scene and government, there are some who have dropped out all together. They have the idea that if you get involved in government, somehow that is the “social gospel.” So they’ve just hunkered down, trying to “hold on till Jesus gets here.” They see the political scene as being dirty and worldly. And some have been intimidated by the great debate between church and state.

We can’t drop out. It’s impossible to think that God would have ordained government and told His people to stay out. Who else does that leave to run things?

Others with misguided zeal have tried to bring in the kingdom of God by political machinations. That cannot be done either. So where do we get the answers? We’re not going to get the answers today from the politician who may have his personal ax to grind or from the ungodly and the humanists who don’t believe the Word of God, or from finger-bumping philosophers who don’t know the Word of God.These polititions and government elected officails have ruined this country,look at the last few years how bad things have goten and its in a spirial goin down fast.God is going to return soon. The only place we’re going to get the answers, I believe, is from the Word of God.

We need to confess and turn from our wicked ways. We need to speak up and stand up for what is right. Let your speech be seasoned with salt. But stand up, speak up and come out from under the rock.Let all these un believeing country destroying people know that theres still people that want our country ran with the " Word of God " just like it was founded on Stand on the rock and speak up for the Lord Jesus Christ. God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron My Prayer Today Is ,,,,,That all of The Unbelievers Find Christ,,,Prayers for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ Also!!!!!!

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 07-02-2014 at 04:56 PM

Old Post 07-02-2014 04:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 17:9-10

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
“I the Lord search the heart
and examine the mind,
to reward each person according to their conduct,
according to what their deeds deserve.”

We need to once again become one nation under God instead of one nation functioning without God. AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-02-2014 05:00 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 14:34

Righteousness exalts a nation,
but sin condemns any people.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-03-2014 01:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Turning of The Tide

Good Mornin ! Its really cool here in the bottoms .Unseasonably cool.I sat out on the deck this mornin and drank my coffee.If I didnt know better Id thought it was a fall mornin.It was nice to set there and watch the sun come up and have a little talk with God.Lets get goin ,We got lots to do,, Turning the Tide

“I exhort therefore that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable and right in the sight of God our Savior.” - I Timothy 2:1-3

When I was a young guy,I really liked to swim,In school we were studiying about the ocean and tides,the changing of the tide and how the would come in and go back out at different times.I always thought it sure would be bad if a person was out in a boat fishing somewhere by the ocean and the tide would go out you could be setin on sand some where with no water if ya came in as the tide went out.Man that could get a little scary.I thought those tides were important to those people that live where it happens every day.

There are tides in nations too. America saw a tide of revival sweep in twice—in the First and Second Great Awakenings. But today we’ve seen a different tide. At this lowest point, when the tide is as low as it can get, may God grant that we see the tide begin to turn, back the other way, back to decency in America, back to standing up for the unborn that is murdered each day.back to moral values,Seeing Prayer in schools and saying the Pledge Aligenence before class starts each day and the Ten Commandments back into our courtrooms,and not issuing marriage liciences so John can marry Larry.Let me tell Yas there is a tide coming like no ones ever seen before and theres gona be Eyes opened,There gona be opened with AWWWWWWWWW,,,What Happened??
We need to look up. Only God can help us. We need to confess up and turn from our wicked ways. We need to speak up and we need to stand up for what is right. Pray 1Timothy 2:1-3 today. God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,Prayer and Christian love Sent for yas...

Old Post 07-03-2014 02:07 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

With Daniel In The School Of Prayer

Good Mornin! I hope Ya had a good Fourth Of July and all is well. Lets go straight to todays message With Daniel in the School of Prayer

“And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer, and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes.” - Daniel 9:3

Only prayer can hold back the floodtide of sin in our nation and the floodtide of judgment. Only prayer can release the cleansing and healing hand of God. And not just any prayer. It’s not the arithmetic of our prayers; that is, how many they are. It’s not the geometry of our prayer, how long it might be. It’s not the rhetoric of our prayer, how eloquent it may be. It’s not the music of our prayer, how sweet our voice. Not the logic of our prayer, how eloquent we become. It’s not the method of our prayer, how methodical we are. But it’s the faith and the fervency of our prayer that counts with God. Prayers that are short and sweet right to the point is just as effective as a real long drawn out Prayer I some times Pray long and thank God more when I have time to do it .I have a time during the day that is sat aside for Prayer,no one is to busy to Pray I dont care how busy your life,job and every other thing is ,Ive heard people say,,I cant ever find a lot of time to Pray,,Let me tell you people no matter what There is nothin on this Gods Green earth thats more important than Prayer,God is more important than that CEO or your Big Boss.The Time Schedule or Nothin!! Make that Time,,Spend That Time ,,,With the one that gave you that CEO,, Big Boss,,and Every other thing that You do ,that makes you think you dont have the time to spend with The Lord that gave you all those things,,God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Freind in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom , Ron,,,,Im a pretty busy guy ,,But I make time each day to Pray for you all,,,Prayers sent and there sent "Priority Prayer"

Father, You have said in Your Word that we are to confess our faults one to another and pray one for another that we may be healed. Lord, You have said, “The effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:16) Read Daniel chapter 9 today and see this in action.

Old Post 07-05-2014 02:31 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 18:30

As for God, his way is perfect:
The Lord’s word is flawless;
he shields all who take refuge in him.

Praise the Lord and give thanks for your many blessings. Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-07-2014 04:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 138:2

I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your unfailing love and your faithfulness,
for you have so exalted your solemn decree
that it surpasses your fame.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-08-2014 01:32 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What God Would Rather Do

Hey All,,I havent Been on here the last couple days because I Poked a hot ice pick through my hand tryin to poke a hole through one of those blowin cow horns that I make,But now Im typein with 2 fingers for a while so say a Prayer for me they are gona do surgery on my hand Friday cause i have no use of my last 2 fingers on my left hand,I have all the assurance that i need that the Good Lord will restore them for me. Lets go to todays message What God Would Rather Do

“The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it.” - Jeremiah 18:7-8

In this passage, God is not just talking about the nation Israel. He’s talking about nations in general. God says, “When I get ready to judge a nation, if that nation will repent, then I will turn from the judgment that I had determined to send upon that nation.”

Let me tell you something about the great heart of our God: God is a God of righteousness, judgment, and justice, but God had rather show mercy than send judgment.

America is ripe for judgment. God says, “When I get ready to judge a nation, if that nation will repent, then I will turn from the judgment that I had determined to send upon that nation.” We are in the eleventh hour, the clock is about to strike midnight, and we need to pray, “Oh God, hold back Your hand of judgment upon America.”

“If we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)

A church steeple is something that is supposed to point us to God. Have you ever noticed that the closer the steeple gets to the top, the smaller it gets? The closer we get to God, the more we realize how insignificant and sinful we are. This is not a time for finger-pointing in America. This is a time for repentance of personal sin. I’m talking about the people in the pew. The Bible says the time has come that judgment begin at the house of God. God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have A Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers Sent for All

Old Post 07-08-2014 02:45 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God Is There,,,"Always" God Gos Where You Go

Hey All.My hand is feelin better,,God is workin on it. Lets get to todays message.God Goes Where You Go

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9, NIV

How comforting it is to know that wherever we go God is there with us. Sometimes we find ourselves in situations and we wonder if God is paying attention. We may feel so alone and even depressed. We can't feel God's presence, and we need His guidance and help.

Sometimes friends, spouses, and parents don't really understand what we are going through. But God does and He cares. God told Joshua to be strong and to have courage. Then He told him a wonderful truth: "The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Yes, that's right… wherever! We don't have to feel all alone. God is with us. He is working out the problems, and we don't even realize it.

But now...the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.... From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can oppose what I do. No one can reverse my actions.Isaiah 43:1-3, 13, NLT

God is with us, leading us, guiding us, loving us, providing for us -- all with His unlimited resources. What do we need? Do we need strength, peace, love, joy, or hope? He has it all. He is longing to pour out His favor and blessing upon us. We need to be open to Him and to trust Him. We need, by faith, to receive what He has for us. It is essential that we realize how much He loves us and that He has a good purpose and plan for us.

When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit. Ephesians 3:14-16, NLT

This Scripture is awesome. There is nothing that God doesn't know and can't do for us. He walks with us every moment of every day. We need to speak these Scriptures to our hearts. The devil can't stand it when we, in confidence, speak God's Word. It builds faith in us and gives us the strength to stand.

O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand-up. You know my every thought when far away. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You both precede and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to know! Psalms 139:1-6, NLT

Like David let us declare:

Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalms 25:4-5, NLT

You can trust God. No matter what is going on in your life, He is there! God goes where you go.

Do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord, no matter what happens. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36

Can God change your life?

God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life. Discover how you can find peace with God. By asking him into your life....God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,,Ron...Prayers sent for all

Old Post 07-09-2014 02:04 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 3:20-21New

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-09-2014 09:36 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Another one of the many promises that we as Christians can stand upon til the last day.. Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-10-2014 01:30 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

For His Glory

Hi All What a beautiful day! Rejoice and be glad in it . Lets get to our messagFor His Glory

“Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of Thy servant, and his supplications, and cause Thy face to shine upon Thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake. O my God, incline Thine ear, and hear; open Thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by Thy name: for we do not present our supplications before Thee for our righteousnesses, but for Thy great mercies.

O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for Thine own sake, O my God: for Thy city and Thy people are called by Thy name.” - Daniel 9:17-19

Daniel is saying, “O God, please forgive us. Remove the guilt.” He’s also praying for the restoration of glory. Notice “for the Lord’s sake.”

Do you know what so many of us are praying for? For America’s sake. That won’t get it done. Or for our denomination’s sake, our church’s sake, or even our family’s sake. But Daniel is praying for not only the removal of guilt but the restoration of glory (v. 18). When we get concerned for the glory of God, then we’re going to see our prayers answered. So many times we’re just simply trying to get out of difficulty. Do you pray for the glory of God?

Do you know what most of us want? We want revival so we can return to our own ways, once God gets us out of the difficulty we’re in. Do you have a burning, yearning in your heart for the glory of God? Do you want to see God’s glory spread over this land? I want to see God do something again that cannot be explained by the pundits on television and the news anchors.

When we get concerned for the glory of God, then we’re going to see our prayers answered. God answers every Prayer thats requested of him.He might not do it right away,He might not answer that Prayer in the way you want it answered,but answers will come ,,,God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day ,,,Your Friend in Christ..From the Rivrtbottom,,,ron

Old Post 07-10-2014 08:37 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 32:17

“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-11-2014 12:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 4:4

Jesus answered,

“It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-12-2014 02:37 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

A Gentle Spirit

Hello ! God Loves Everyone ,,,Yes God Loves you and you and even you.For some reason or another you thought no one loved you or cared about you,You thought that you were to bad of a person for Jesus to love or care about...Man {You } were way off {You were wrong} Theres nothing that Jesus Christ wont forgive Give Christ a try,,,,,,,A Gentle Spirit

“He that is faithful l in that which is least is faithful also in that which is much.” - Luke 16:10

In order to be a missionary, a man had to appear before the superintendent of missions. His appointment was set for five in the morning. It was a snowy morning, but he was there. He waited until eight o'clock. Finally the superintendent came and asked him two simple questions. Then he said, “Thank you. You're dismissed.” The aspiring missionary said, “Thank you for your time.” In his report, the superintendent wrote, “This man will make an excellent missionary. He came at an early hour without a murmur; that shows self-sacrifice. He was there on time; that shows character. He waited without grumbling; that shows patience. He answered very simple questions in a straightforward manner; that shows humility.”

When God asks you to do something, it may not make sense or seem important, but let God determine what's important.
God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Daay,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for alll

Old Post 07-12-2014 11:11 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Light of Worship

Good Sunday to you all! At church this mornin me and my family was Blessed with a Evangilst by the name of { "Mike Logan " if you ever get a chance on your computer,Type in Mike Logan Ministrys, The Lords Presence is always felt in our church ,but this mornin,His Sweet,Sweet Spirit Was IN This Place,What an Awsome Man of God Mr Mike Logan and man could he sing ,He should be a memeber of The Gaither Vocal Band.He was a new page in my book of lifes Blessings Now lets get to todays message ..The Light of Worship

In His Presence: “If we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship” (1 John 1:7).

In his classic book, The Pursuit of God, pastor and author A. W. Tozer writes:

When we sing, “Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,” we are not thinking of the nearness of place, but of the nearness of relationship. It is for increasing degrees of awareness that we pray, for a more perfect consciousness of the divine Presence. We need never shout across the spaces to an absent God. He is nearer than our own soul, closer than our most secret thoughts.

Why do some persons “find” God in a way that others do not? . . . Of course, the will of God is the same for all. He has no favorites within His household. All He has ever done for any of His children He will do for all of His children. The difference lies not with God but with us.

In Old Testament times, there was a spiritual distance between the people and God. Before entering His presence, the priests were required to wash ceremonially and offer a sacrifice for their sins. Only after doing this could they enter the temple. Women could only worship in a certain area of the temple. Their husbands could travel a little further toward the altar of God, but the priests were the ones who offered sacrifices for the people. This is not so today.

The coming of Jesus Christ ended this rigid form of worship and tore away the veil that separated God from His people. Today, we are never outside of His presence. Therefore, it is even more important to be sensitive to His holiness and our need for purity.

The Israelites ritually washed in order to be clean before God. However, after Christ’s resurrection, they did not understand that the gift of God’s grace could live with them and cleanse them completely. Today, we can bow our heads in prayer, ask God to forgive our sins, and be completely assured that He does. We are cleansed—not because we are special but because His Spirit lives within us. Isn’t this enough to stir your heart to worship and praise?

One Minute Please

The Word of God cleans you and prepares you for worship, even when you do not know it is at work in your life. Theres been times that I wondered where is God ,I cant feel him like I do at times.Is he with me ? Im a believer I believe and Trust in God at all times , We have to have Faith to believe.Gods good I love him and cant make it through life without him leading me ..God Loves Yas,,we Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for all

Old Post 07-13-2014 10:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 15:10

If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-14-2014 04:33 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Worthy To Die ,Living For Jesus

Hey Everybody!Its nice here in the Riverbottoms this mornin.Ive been eaten some good ole sweet corn the last couple days .When ya look at an ear of corn,the kernals its all lined up in a row just as straight as can be ,,think about this,, Only a Creator and a very intelligent one could of done that.,,No big bang ,No by chance,,A Creator Did that,out Lord Jesus,He saw that it was good ,and did it...Lets get to todays message Worthy to Die, Living for Jesus

“Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried…” - Revelation 2:10

Polycarp was the pastor of the early church in Smyrna. He was asked to renounce his faith in Christ and offer a pinch of incense to Caesar. He refused and said, “Eighty and six years have I served Him, and in nothing hath He wronged me; and how, then, can I blaspheme my King, Who saved me?” When they heard that, they clamored to burn him at the stake. They brought their wood and heaped it around his feet. And then Polycarp prayed, ““I count it a blessedness to be thought worthy of a place among the martyrs of Jesus Christ.” And when that fire was kindled around his feet, he was heard singing and praising the Son of God.

Most of us will not die at the stake, be carried to the wall and shot, or be imprisoned for the Lord Jesus Christ. We may not have a chance to die that way, but can we not die to this vile world? Can we not die to our plans and our ambitions? And can we not say that Jesus Christ is Lord? God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,,,,, Jesus Christ is my King,,Theres No Other KIng,,,Prayers for all

Old Post 07-15-2014 02:06 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:21New

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-15-2014 05:19 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Not Fearful But Faithful

Hello All ! It is really nice outside this mornin.What a summer were havin,By this time were are so hot ya can frie an egg on the side walks.We wont complain! Lets go to todays message. Not Fearful but Faithful

“…and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” - Revelation 2:10

If others in past centuries—and some even today— have reddened the mouths of lions, languished in prisons, and been scorched in the flames, can we not go out today, back to the school, back to the office, and live for Jesus Christ? God help us that we shall. In this evil hour, we’ll have revival when there are men and women, Christians with burning hearts, brimming eyes, and bursting lips, who fear nothing but sin and who love nothing but Jesus Christ.

Who among us will be faithful unto death? We’re not to be fearful; we’re to be faithful. AS we walk through our dailey lives ,and things happen,sometimes we dont understand,but when we keep our faith and remain faithful Jesus Christ takes care of everything we need ,,,God Loves Yas,,,We Love yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers sent for everyone !

Old Post 07-16-2014 01:32 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Colossians 2:9-10New

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-16-2014 01:49 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Those Wh Hold Fast Will Oneday Rule

What a summer we are having,This time of year you can usually fry an egg on the side walk,But were not complaining. God is Blessin us each day! Now to todays message .. Those Who Hold Fast Will One Day Rule

“But that which ye have already, hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.” - Revelation 2:25-27

In these days there will be more temptation to get away from the Word of God, the blood atonement, and salvation by grace through faith. Churches will be under attack by seducing spirits and doctrines of demons. Here in Jesus’ message to Thyatira He says, “You hold fast till I come.”

Even though it seems to be tough, remember this, dear friend—the saints are going to have their day. Look in verse 26. One of these days Jesus is going to come and rule this world, and we are going to rule with Him.

If we suffer with Him, we'll also reign with Him (2 Timothy 2:12). We are even going to judge angels (1 Corinthians 6:3). It may not be long before Jesus comes and His millennial reign begins here on this earth. The Bible clearly says that it's going to be a powerful reign (v. 27).

Don't give up, don't let down. Hold fast, stick to it, stay with the Word of God. Hold fast that old truth. Hold fast to this old Book and don't let go. Keep in the word,Keep trustin ,,Keep on Keepin on ,,Christ is gona lead us Home...What an awsome day thats gona be ! God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From the Riverbottom ,,,Ron Need Prayer ? All ya gota do is ask.

Old Post 07-17-2014 01:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-17-2014 01:56 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:7

I will praise you with an upright heart
as I learn your righteous laws.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-18-2014 02:05 PM