UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Never Knowing The Difference

Hello Everyone ! Its Saturday night Most all is busy doin somethin. What are you up to ? Lets go to todays message ,,,May it be a Blessin to yas Never Knowing the Difference

“Cast me not away from Thy presence; and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.” - Psalm 51:11

When a person dies, his spirit departs. And I’m afraid that’s what has happened to many churches: the Holy Spirit has departed.

The organism has become an organization and the movement has become a monument.

Dr. Carl Bates said years ago something that shook me to my foundation: “If the Holy Spirit were to suddenly die [now, of course, you know that's impossible. He cannot die] but “if the Holy Spirit were to suddenly die, most of our churches would meet next Sunday and go right on and never know the difference.”

I wonder if that’s not true about many churches. The Holy Spirit has not died, but He has departed. I've been in some churches where you’d think that Hallelujahs and Amens cost $100 apiece. You just can't find them. There’s a sort of barren stillness. But I believe there's something contagious about the Holy Spirit of God.

The Bible says where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. I don't think we have to fry in fanaticism or freeze in formalism, but I believe we ought to have a burning, passionate, blazing, emotional love for the Lord Jesus Christ. I like to hear a lot of Amens ! That is one thing to let ya know at least someone is listening. I know a couple people get there rest during the church services actually snore a little Hows your church doin ?,,,God Loves Yas,,, We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron See ya at church tomorrow set by me theres always a place for you..Prayers sent for all,,,Jesus is setin 3 seats over

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2014 01:25 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Paying An Extra Price On The Freeway Of Life

Good Mornin! What a summer!If we can get through another month this is suppose to be the coolest summer on record since 1889 says the weather people. Im not complaining. But it is nice. Now on to todays message,,be sure to drive safely down the freeway.

Paying an Extra Price

“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, that I might finish my course” - Acts 20:24

Do you pay a price—some extra time in the morning—to get into the Word of God? Do you pay the price of being ridiculed because you keep your Bible on your desk in the office or bow your head and thank God for His gracious goodness to you when He gives you a meal? Are you willing to be different? Will you finish your course?

When you’re running this race,down the freeway of life that isnt free you’re going to find out that you’re running right against the grain. Don’t get the idea that there’s the broad road and the narrow road, and the narrow road runs alongside the broad road, and over there a bunch of people are going this way, and over here you’re going in the same direction.

No, there’s the broad way, and here you are, right in the middle of it, going the other way. Against the grain. What we believe

starts at a different source
follows a different course
ends at a different conclusion

…and there is a price to pay.

Frankly, today we don’t like that idea of a “price to pay.” We say, “Well, I’m saved by grace, and so I’m just going to float on into heaven on flowery beds of ease.” No. A disciple is one who follows his master, obeys his master, and there is a price to pay.As we go down the highway to heaven,Theres many Roadblocks, Uturns,Construction Work and obstacales in the road. But read this again,,,as long as we "Obey and Follow our Master "Jesus Christ " We pay a toll,,but at the end of that road is a Gate a narrow Gate and when it is opened and we go in and we hear our Master say ,,," Well Done Good And Faithful Servant " That my Friend is gona make that ride down the freeway that wasnt free worth it all !!!!!!! God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,from The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,, Prayers for all and if you need some Prayer all ya gota do is ask...

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-21-2014 02:09 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:30

I have chosen the way of faithfulness;
I have set my heart on your laws.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 07-24-2014 at 01:43 PM

Old Post 07-21-2014 02:33 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 16:15-16

“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
Simon Peter answered,

“You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-22-2014 02:09 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Take Off That Overcoat !

Hey All ! I guess I talked to much about how cool this summer has been.Today its suppose to get up to 97 degrees here in the riverbottom. O"well .Lets get on to todays message before it gets so hot ... Take Off that Overcoat!

“Wherefore, seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us….” - Hebrews 12:1

If you’re going to run a race, how do you prepare yourself? First, you’ve got to lay the weights aside. Notice athletes. They run in very light clothing. The less weight, the better. One thing you’ll never see is someone in the Olympics, running in an overcoat. It’s not going to happen. They get as light as they possibly can. You have to lay aside every weight.

The Greek word weight does not mean something that’s sinful. It just means something that burdens you, that holds you down. There are some things that are not bad in themselves. Nothing wrong with an overcoat. You just don’t wear an overcoat when you’re running a race. Paul said: “All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient” (1 Corinthians 6:12). Friend, it may be some recreational habit you have. It may be some cottage in the woods. It may be some acquaintance, some hobby, too much television or sleep. Paul is saying, “Something may be lawful for me, but if it’s not expedient, if it doesn’t speed me on my course, then I need to leave it alone.”

Ask yourself, “Is there something in my life that’s hindering my walk with Christ? Something that’s holding me back? Is there something that is excess baggage? Something keeping me from being all I ought to be for the Lord Jesus Christ? Whatever it is, if you want to win the race, lay it aside. Good things become bad things when they keep you from the best things. Theres nothin wrong with a hobbie a cottage in the woods, a friend or anything that you really like to do as long as Jesus Christ is First! Your #1 priority.God gave us all those things to enjoy and they can be enjoyed just make sure Christ is part of it. God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ...From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,Prayers sent for everyone......

Old Post 07-22-2014 02:23 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Our Most Besetting Sin

Hello Everyone ! Thunderstorms on the weather forcast for today,I kinda figured that with these high temps.I have been eaten so much sweetcorn and now Im startin to work on the tomatoes,lettus and bacon sandwiches with hellmans mayo,Theres nothin better. Lets go to todays message Our Most “Besetting” Sin

“…and the sin which doth so easily beset us...” - Hebrews 12:1

In this part of our verse, Paul is no longer talking about good things that might become bad things. Now he’s just talking about bad things. The word beset means “to tangle you up.” Can you imagine a person trying to run a race in a potato sack or some rope around his feet? No, he wants to be free so he can run.

What is the sin that so easily trips us up? Weights load us down; sin trips us up. Either one can make you a poor runner and keep you from running the race.

In Hebrews 11 and 12, Paul is talking about faith. The whole race we’re running is the race of faith. Hebrews says we live by faith; therefore, we run by faith.

Most of us say, “I wish I had better faith, stronger faith.” Do you know the reason you don’t have more faith than you have? Sin. You say, “Now wait a minute, ....” No, friend, the Bible says, “Beware, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief.”

Unbelief is not a mental sin; it is a moral sin. It doesn’t come out of the head; it comes out of the heart. “Beware, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief.” Sin",,I sure wish I could quit sinning,As hard as I try,,I still do.Thank The Lord he forgives me when I ask him to.,,God Loves Yas,,, We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,, From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for all

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 19:14

Jesus said,

“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 112:5

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
who conduct their affairs with justice.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-24-2014 01:43 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Jesus,Author and Finisher

Good Mornin Everyone ! What a good mornin here in the bottoms,60 some degrees It felt like a fall mornin as I sat on my deck drinkin my coffee,right at daylight.As the month of July comes to an end Fall is right around the corner,The first of September is when the first ducks start migrating thats when I know winter is on its way...Lets get to todays message,You are gona like this message... Jesus, Author and Finisher

“Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith…” - Hebrews 12:2

If we will look to Jesus, Jesus will be the author and finisher of our faith. The word “author” in the Greek literally means “example,” “leader,” or “originator.” Jesus is the example of faith, but He’s also the originator of our faith. Faith comes from beholding the Lord Jesus Christ, looking at Him.

You see, all the other heroes of the faith mentioned in Hebrews 11 can cheer us on, but they’re not our chief example. He is the One who never sinned, who never failed. His name is Jesus. The more you behold the Lord Jesus Christ, you’re going to find out that He is the author and finisher.

He’s the one who originates the grace. He’s the one who fires the starting gun. He’s the goal toward which we run. He is the coach who runs alongside us and gives us courage and strength to run the race.

It is Jesus all the way. If you want faith, fix your eyes upon Jesus Christ. Keep “looking unto Jesus.” Your faith will grow. When you add Prayer,Bible Study,Serving Him to all the above what an Awsome Life the Lord gives us! Do you want some of that Faith,Grace and everything else God gives us ? Ask him into your life and you can have it.If Gods already a part of your life, you have it all...God Loves Yas We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,, Ron,,, Prayers Sent for each and everyone!

Old Post 07-24-2014 03:16 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jesus Christ......

Do you have a personal relationship with him? If not, today is the day to accept your salvation that is why it is called the "present". My prayer is that someone reads this message and realizes that they truly need the Lord in their life today. Amen.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-25-2014 01:27 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Prize To Possess

A little bit of rain, Hi Everyone ! Im setin here on the deck lookin towards the river.Ive got my wifes laptop,my fingers are to big and Its a lot different than the computer in the house.This is nice for a change but I think Il go inside and finish this.Well Im back inside I hope yas have a nice weekend and may Gods Blessings follow you everywhere.Now to todays message,,, A Prize to Possess

“…who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” - Hebrews 12:2

Jesus is our example. He is a champion who, when He ran His race, received a crown of joy. When an athlete runs, he runs to win a trophy. In our verse today, what is “the joy that is set before Him”? It’s winning the race. He “endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

That crown gave Him the ability to endure. If you keep the crown in mind, you can bear the cross. But you cannot have the crown if you despise the cross. We are crucified with the Lord Jesus Christ.

I had a few trophies that I won back in high school on a championship football team: a gold football, a letterman’s jacket and a silver Shot put. Do you know what happened to all those trophies? Someone broke into the house and got the gold football. The moths had a camp meeting in the jacket. It’s gone. There are no more letters on that letter jacket. What happened to the shot put, I haven’t the foggiest.

Friend, athletes run “to obtain a corruptible crown; but we for an incorruptible” (1 Corinthians 9:25). Running the race, Jesus had the joy that was set before Him and He endured the cross. He despised the shame. There is a prize to possess.We are runnin a race everyday of our lives as we get older were closer to that finishline,,Im lookin forward to crossin that line and hear the Lord say,,,Well Done Good and Faithful Servant,,,God Loves Yas ,, We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,, Your Friend In Christ,,,from The Riverbottom,,, Ron,, Prayers and Christian Love for you all

Old Post 07-25-2014 03:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Faith in Action........

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

If we could only exhibit the faith of a single mustard seed nothing would be impossible unto us. Have a good weekend and please atternd a church of your choice tomorrow. Jesus Christ is waiting for you there.......

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-26-2014 02:39 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

GODS BLESSINGS

STOP ! WAIT AND LISTEN! NOW ,,,,,, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS,THOSE GOOD THINGS THAT THE GOOD LORD GIVES YAS...WOW ! WE ARE BLESSED DID YA HAVE ENOUGH PAPER AND ENOUGH INK IN YOUR INK PEN TO WRITE THEM ALL DOWN? sEE YAS IN CHURCH TOMORROW YOU CAN COME SET WITH ME AND JESUS YA KNOW HES THERE EVERY SUNDAY,AND IF YOU SHOW UP AT ANYTIME OTHER THAN SUNDAY WELL HES THERE THEN ALSO,MAN HE GETS AROUND ,,HES IN YOUR CAR AS YOUR RIDEIN DOWN THE ROAD ,HES SITIN BESIDE YOU NEXT TO YOUR RECLINER, HE IS EVEN SETIN BESIDE YOU ON YOUR GOLFCART HEADED TO THE NEXT GREEN,HE S STANDIN BESIDE YOU IT THE CHECKOUT LINE IN THE GROCERY STORE. HE WAS WITH ME THE OTHER DAY AT THE CAR WASH..AS I WAS WASHIN MY STINKY DIRTY TRUCK ,I THOUGHT,,, IM JUST LIKE MY TRUCK ,,THE GOOD LORD HAS TO CLEAN AND SHINE ME UP EVERY NOW AND THEN AS I FAIL ,SLIP AND FALL IN THE DIRTY STINKIN PILE OF SIN,,BUT YA KNOW WHAT?,IM JUST LIKE MY TRUCK AFTER I WASH IT AND SHINE IT UP ,,I LOOK PRETYY NEW ,,THANK YOU JESUS FOR LOVIN ME AND FORGIVEN A PERSON LIKE MY SELF,THAT I MIGHT HAVE THE OPPRITUNITY TO SPEND ETERINITY IN HEAVEN WITH YOU,,,A MEN ,,I RON MAGGART LOVE JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL MY MIND SOUL AND HEART,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 07-26-2014 08:42 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

No Closet Off Limits

Good afternoon,I hope all is well with you,,Lets get to todays message No Closet Off Limits

“And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” - Ephesians 5:18

God tells us to be filled with His Spirit. To be filled with the Spirit of God means first, repentance, then resistance of the devil, and then renewal. It means there’s not one room in your temple where God is off limits. There’s not one closet He doesn’t have a key to. You are filled with the Spirit in your church life, in your business life, in your sex life, in your political life, and in your social life. In the big things and the little things, in your money, in your exercise, in your sleep, in your eating, in your lying down, and in your waking up. You give Jesus the keys to it all. Then when you are filled with the Spirit, there’s no more room for Satan.

If there’s room for Satan, the Spirit is grieved and I am not filled with the Spirit. Repentance, resistance, renewal! Don’t try to repent until you’re honest and face your sin. Don’t try to resist until you’ve repented. And don’t try to be filled until you resist, until you choose against Satan and yield to God’s blessed Holy Spirit ....God loves Yas,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,, Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron...Prayers sent for everyone

Old Post 07-29-2014 12:45 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:93

I will never forget your precepts,
for by them you have preserved my life.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-29-2014 01:07 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Rich Man,Poor Man

Good Mornin ! It felt like a fall mornin this mornin here in the bottoms,55 degrees, what a summer we are havin. Ya know what I had this mornin for breakfast ????? A Bacon Lettus and mater sandwitch smothered in hellmans mayo !!!!!!!!!!!! I really like those things... lets get on to todays messageI think you will like it ,,, Rich Man, Poor Man

“Two things have I required of Thee; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity [falsehood] and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient [needful] for me: Lest I be full, and deny Thee, and say, Who is the Lord? Or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.” - Proverbs 30:7-9

To pass the test of life, one test you may have to pass is the test of poverty. If so, the Lord has some advice for you. See your poverty in the proper perspective. Because in the Lord Jesus Christ you are highly exalted, no matter how poor you are. Having Christ, you are richer than the richest man on earth without the Lord Jesus Christ. As a Christian, you have gone from rags to riches.

Did you know that many of you would do better being poor than being rich? Some people can stand almost anything but prosperity. This is what our passage in Proverbs is saying.

Actually, it’s very hard to be poor and it’s even harder to be rich. The rich man may have an easier time in life, but he has a harder time passing the test.

The Lord does not tell the rich man to renounce his riches….just to properly assess his riches. It’s not wrong to have money. Some of God’s choicest of saints were extremely wealthy. Abraham is an example. But the rich man is to see his riches from a proper perspective.Its not bad not haveing everything like some people ,,Look at Donald Trump to me when ever i see him he dont look happy to me,, look at Bill Gates he dont look happy either,, I hope they have Christ in there lives. they might have him there ,, I feel I am one of the richest men walkin the earth because I know that I know That I know God is in my life ,,God Loves Yas,,, We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,, Your Frend in Christ ,,From The River bottom ,,,Ron Prayers for all

Old Post 07-29-2014 03:24 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb Matthew 5:14

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden."

Let your light shine for Jesus Christ today, he loves you and so do we! God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-30-2014 03:52 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

You Will be Known By The Master You Follow

Hello Everyone I hope all is well with yous . Lets get to todays messageYou’ll Be Known by the Master You Follow

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honour.” - John 12:25-26

You know, sometimes it’s hard to look at an individual and know whether they’re saved or not saved. One way to illustrate it is, if there is a group of people standing around and there’s a dog in the midst, it’s hard to tell which man that dog belongs to. Let’s say two men are having a conversation and the dog is sitting on the floor. When the two men part, you’re going to find out who the dog belongs to, because the dog will follow his master, is that not right?

Friend, I made up my mind that if a dog can follow his master, I’m going to follow mine. And do you know how you’re going to be known? In high school, some kids are going to go this way and Jesus is going to go that way, and you’re going to go that way, because Jesus is your Master. We all are going one way or the other ,,I hope your goin the right way Because Jesus Is The Only Way!.

Make it your purpose to do what Jesus said so long ago: “Follow me.” Who Are You Following,,,God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,from The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Need any Prayer ? Just ask

Old Post 07-31-2014 01:56 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 1:12-13

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 07-31-2014 12:00 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Are You One Of The Elect

Good mornin to all.Its a nice day outside and guess what ? Winter is coming! Summer is almost over,Where did it go ? Lets go to todays messageAre You One of the Elect?

“And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” - Revelation 22:17

“...And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely...” You don’t have to pay one blessed cent for it. It’s there. Take it and drink it. You will never have your heart’s deepest thirst satisfied until you’re satisfied with Jesus. And if you are thirsty, come and drink. He will save you, I promise on the authority of the Word of God.

You say, “But Ron Maggart what if I’m not one of the elect?” Well, would it help? Could I be more sure if He said, “If Ronald Maggart will come and drink.” I could say, “Now wait a minute. There’s more than one Ron Maggart in the world today.” What if Revelation 22:17 said, “Ronald Wayne Maggart”? There might be another Ronald Wayne Maggart. It might not refer to me.

What if it said, “Ronald Wayne Maggart, born in Jerseyville illinois”? Well, there could be another Ronald Wayne Maggart born in Jerseyville Illinois. What if it said, “Ronald Wayne Maggart, born in Jerseyville Illinois, who now lives in Jersey County, Illinois? There might be another one born in Jersey County Illinois, Ron. By now you’re saying, “You’re getting ridiculous.”

Let me just solve this thing. Let’s forget all that and just put one word in there: “whosoever.” Whosoever! That’s better than anybody’s name spelled out. Who are the elect? I can settle that in 30 seconds. The elect are the “whosoever wills.”

If you want to be saved, come. Come to Jesus. He’s reaching out His nail-pierced hands to you and saying, “Come, come, come.” Jesus says come. The Spirit says come. The bride says come. The individual says come. You can come and drink. Riverbotto Ron would be glad to do it for you but cant,,You have to be the one...God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,, From The Riverbottom,,,Ron ,,,Prayers sent for all

Old Post 07-31-2014 08:36 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

A Gnat Verses A Bee

Good August Mornin!!! Wow!!!!! The snow flakes are startin to form and its not gona be long. and the white stuff will be flyin. But Im sure we have a few more nice days till then so enjoy these days while we gotem ,Now lets get to todays message The Gnat vs. the Bee

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.” - James 1:25

James 1:23-24 paints a picture of a man in a hurry. He has a lot on his mind. He takes a casual glance at himself and rushes on. If the Bible is like a mirror, then this man is simply getting a glimpse into the Word and not really applying it to his life.

Most Christians I know today are this kind of Bible student. They are like a gnat bouncing here and there instead of being like a bee and diving in and staying long enough to extract the sweetness.

Contrastingly, the man in verse 25 gazes into the Word. This is someone who delights in God’s Word, who applies God’s Word, who cherishes God’s Word.

Are you like that? Or do you take a passing glance at God’s Word and move on to the next thing on your TO DO list?

Which sounds more like you…the passing glance or the careful gaze? All of us do have busy lives ,But no matter how busy we need to take the time and read our BIBLES,Im as guility of this as anyone,Theres times when I just sit down Grab my BIBLE read a line or two and go on when I know I have plenty of time to read more,Thats gona change ...What about you ,,Do you give God some of your time? Have a nice weekend ,,,God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,Prayers for each and everyone of yas

Old Post 08-01-2014 01:05 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:114

You are my refuge and my shield;
I have put my hope in your word.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-01-2014 05:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 33:2-3

“This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-04-2014 02:07 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Who Will You Be

My computer has been down for a couple days now, Ther suppose to get it up and running by tomorrow,Im useing anothers computer so lets get to todays message Who Will You Be?

“And He said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.” - Luke 18:29-30

God has given you abilities and God wants you to take those abilities and invest them in Him. Friend, it is a sin for you to be less than what God called you to be. Sure, you may not be the next Einstein, Babe Ruth, Betty Crocker, or Billy Graham. But that’s not the point. The danger is that you will not do what you can do.

There are three people inside you…who you are right now, who you could be for evil if you allowed the devil to get a hold of you, and who you could be for God. I pray you will let go of this world with both hands and give your all to God for Him to use you. God has good use for anyone wanting to be used for his purpose ...God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for ya all

Old Post 08-05-2014 12:35 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:130

The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-05-2014 01:08 PM