UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Trusting God With Your Reputation

Hello !! I once again got my ole computer going ,Ya gota have one of these things nowadays,Or ya cant get nothin done .Todays message is a little different were gona talk about our kids. Lets get on to todays message May it be a blessing to your heart. Trusting God with Your Reputation

“But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all Thy works.” - Psalm 73:28

We can be so protective of our reputations, can’t we? I know of people and Im sure you have to who have lost their children because they were more concerned about what people thought than what God taught.

Maybe some of you are raising teenagers, and they dress in a way that isn’t your style.man o man I saw some kids at the mall yesterday that I couldnt believe I have never seen so many different hair colors Maybe your church friends are saying some unpleasant things. Let them criticize! God knows your heart. Those children are yours, not theirs. You need to love them with everything that God gives you. Stand by their side.

Never sacrifice your son or daughter on the altar of your reputation. Trust your children to the Lord. Ask God to give you His wisdom so you can see how He is fulfilling His promise of Romans 8:28 in every situation. There are trends and phases that kids go through I think I might have looked a little weired when I was a teenager,,Bellbottom pants with flowers on them paisley colored shirts, Pretty long hair... teach a kid in the way they should go,,What ever they have on ,What ever color they might dye there hair,,what ever with Christ in there lives ,,Once you have taught them ,Showed them whats right, Lead them down the path towards Jesus Christ,God will pickup where you had to stop,,,God Loves Yas,, We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron .... Prayers for all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2014 03:02 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:160

All your words are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-06-2014 01:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 33:22

For the Lord is our judge,
the Lord is our lawgiver,
the Lord is our king;
it is he who will save us.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-07-2014 01:33 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 149:4

For the Lord takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with victory.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-08-2014 01:12 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Seeking Things Or Seeking Him?

Good Friday Mornin , I hope you had a good week. With the weekend comin tomorrow maybe you can get things done and give Sunday to Jesus,His Day, The Lords Day,Spending some time with him and thanking Him for all those good things and blessings that he has given you this past week. Lets get on to todays message . Seeking Things or Seeking Him?

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” - Matthew 6:33

Have you ever noticed that along with the command in Matthew 6:34 not to worry, correspondingly there comes a promise from God to take care of us? One of the most frequent promises is that we will be fed—God will take care of our needs.

Then why does God promise that “all these things will be added unto you.”? So we will not starve? No. Friend, a lot of people who don’t trust God have a pantry full of food. The average unsaved person is thinking about money, homes, cars, clothes, jewelry, etc. Jesus knows we have a one-track mind and cannot serve two masters. If these are the things you are seeking, then you are not seeking the Lord. He is telling us, “You trust Me. Bring all of your attention into trusting Me and doing good, and I’ll take care of you.”

Today each time you’re tempted to worry, bring your concerns to your Heavenly Father and ask Him to help you trust Him.God loves us beyond ever what you could think.That is why He gives us what we have.He asks so little in return...God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed Day,,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron Prayer for you all

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 08-08-2014 04:12 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

SATURDAYS MESSAGE

Well another week is gone.Where does the time go ? We have had a bunch of rain here in The Riverbottoms the last few days. I cant remember the last time that we have had a summer like weve had.Ever thing has been just right ,right ammount of rain,right temperatures for the crops,no exteme heat,Just a nice summer,,Now Im really wonderin what kinda winter were in store for. now for todays messagge " Where Do You Stand"There is a post put on here each and everyday .Theres different messages and storys and many different things about our Lord,Jesus Christ, After telling all these things from the BIBLE and what Jesus does and can do for you if hes a part of your life theres one question we need to ask or selves,WHERE DO WE STAND WITH OUR LORD ? First we believe in him,Or we dont,We Trust in him or we dont,We want Christ in our lives or we dont.There sure are a lot of { " WE'S }.Its not that We dont Believe,Trust or Want Christ ,,Its just we some of us have not took the step to ask God into our lives,so We can BELIEVE,TRUST and have Christ in our lives and know that we know that we know we will live with Jesus in Heaven for Eternity.Dont wait any longer Dont put it off till tomorrow. Dont wait till you dont have time to ask him to come into your life. Remember the first 2 lines of todays message ,,, { "Well another week is gone."Where does the time go "} ? Take time today to ask Jesus Christ into your life.It will be the best thing that you have ever done in your entire life,,My prayer today is you get your releationship started with the BEST FRIEND you will ever have....God Loves Yas,,, We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day,,, Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron...Prayers sent for all of yous my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Old Post 08-09-2014 01:21 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Good Mornin

I hope you have a nice Sunday.Spend some time with the Lord. Dear Lord,, Thank you for all the Blessings that you give to us .We know that we dont deserve even one of them .but you Lord the awsome God that you are Give us things abundantly because you love us.May this coming week we can do the work that you have instore for us and do it just like you would do it.Thank you Jesus for my family ,friends and giving us the chance to be a part of your family,but most of all you use people like me a sinner that still sins dailey because you see some good in us ,,As we go into this coming week guide us ,show us the work that you want done.Take care of the ones we love and keep them safe ,and when anyone looks into our face let them see a reflection and see your face as well,, We ask this in the name of Jesus Amen

Old Post 08-10-2014 03:36 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:14

I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-11-2014 02:09 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

An Inheritance That Will Never Fade

Hey Everyone! Its Monday once again.A new week to get some work done.You can do your own work and some of Gods work to along the way. Lets get started with todays message.. An Inheritance that Will Never Fade

“To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.” - 1 Peter 1:4

A man was sitting on a street corner, weeping. A friend saw him and asked, “Why are you crying?”

“Haven’t you read the papers? Rockefeller died.”The richest man in the world

The friend responded, “Why are you crying? You were no kin of his!”

“That’s why I’m crying!”

You have an inheritance right now as a child of God. It is incorruptible. The foul breath of decay and gnawing tooth of time cannot take it away. It is undefiled. No high-powered lawyer can find a loophole. It will never fade away.

If you understood what you have in Jesus, you would never be jealous of anybody. Ezekiel 44:28 says that God is your inheritance. You have an inheritance that is faultless, flawless, fadeless, and reserved in heaven for you! You can look at Donald Trump{ Mr YOUR FIRED }one of the riches men on earth,Or Mr Bill Gates { THE COMPUTER KING } also very rich, they have nothing more than we have as a Christian.I dont know if Donald or Bill are Christians or not but I hope they are.We are as rich real rich because we have Jesus Christ.There is no money or anything on this earth that can buy and take away my LOVE for Jesus Christ,,Because theres nothing that can take away the Love that the Good Lord has for us,,,Trust Him, Love Him ,,,God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas ,,,Have a Blessed day,,,Your Friend In Christ.,,, From the Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayer for All

Old Post 08-11-2014 02:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-12-2014 12:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 14:8New

If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-15-2014 01:01 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Saved,Sealed and Delivered

Hey Everybody! Its Friday.I guess these Computer sites are like our cell phones ,,when we dont have them we sure miss them.Ive been lost the last couple days not being able to get on here.But now its back and lets get goin to todays message. Saved, Sealed and Secure!

“In Whom ye also trusted,after that ye heard the Word of Truth, the gospel of your salvation: in Whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise.” - Ephesians 1:13

What does it mean that you are sealed with the Holy Spirit?

First, it is a mark of authenticity. If the Holy Spirit is not in you, then you are a fake. First John 3:24 says, “And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.”

Second, the seal is a mark of ownership, like the branding of a cow. You are His. Romans 8:9 says, “if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.”

Third, the seal is a mark of security. Esther 8:8 tells about this type of seal, which “no man can reverse.”

The way I am kept saved is because God sealed me. The way you are kept saved, is because God has sealed you.The Lord does everything for us,He is always there for us at anytime and any place,That is a secure feeling,,,God loves Yous,,, We Love Yous,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,Prayers for you all

Old Post 08-15-2014 01:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Is Jesus Your Stumbling Block Or Your Stepping Stone

Good Saturday Mornin.Its rainin here in the riverbottoms this mornin. a good slow rain.This has been the best summer that I think Ive ever seen in my life.Now we will see what the winter is gona have instore for us.Lets get on to todays message Is Jesus Your Stumbling Block or Your Stepping Stone?

“We preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.” - 1 Corinthians 1:23-24

Jesus Christ will be either a stepping stone into heaven or a stumbling stone into hell. No one can be neutral about Jesus Christ. Either you rise on Him, or you fall on Him. You cannot walk around Him. Either you’re saved by Him or you’re judged by Him.

You will encounter Jesus Christ. He is inevitable. He is unavoidable. He is inescapable. What you do with Jesus Christ determines what Jesus Christ will do with you. What are you doing with Jesus Christ today?We are gona spend eternity in one of two places Heaven or Hell for the non believer i just dont understand how they cannot believe there is a Jesus Christ. The BIBLE has been around many years and every single thing that it has said will happen on this earth has happend ,Its happening right now,and continues to fall right in its place in the BIBLE just like it says it will..What more proof does a person need that there is a GOD,All we can do is keep telling people about him and maybe one day before its to late they will come to believe in Jesus Christ...God Loves yas,,, We Love Yas,,,Have a Blessed day,,,Yoour friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron ,,,Prayers sent for each and everyone one of you

Old Post 08-16-2014 01:57 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

See ya in Church

Hello ! If ya cant make it to church this mornin ,spend some time in prayer ,,you and God. Talk to him Ya know you can tell and talk to him about anything,,God Loves yas and so do I Have a Blessed Sunday From the Riverbottom ,,,Ron

Old Post 08-17-2014 01:40 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 1:21

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-18-2014 01:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Offering of Continuious Praise

Hello Everyone,,, I hope ya had a nice weekend .Now lets go with todays message,,,An Offering of Continual Praise

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” - Romans 12:1

In the Old Testament, the priests would offer an animal sacrifice to God. What do believers offer today? Romans 12:1 tells us to offer our bodies as living sacrifices.

And just as the altars of old had two flesh hooks to keep the sacrifice from slipping off, we have two hooks that hold our bodies there—discipline and devotion. Are you disciplining yourself and devoting yourself as a living sacrifice to the glory of God?

In the Old Testament, the priests would burn incense as a fragrant offering to the Lord. What do we do today? Hebrews 13:15 says we continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise.

Our incense of praise should be going up out of our body, as we are the temple of the Holy Spirit (see 1 Corinthians 3:16). Are you giving God a continual offering of praise every moment of every day? God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend In Christ,,,From the Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayer for all

Old Post 08-19-2014 01:55 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 5:12

Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Pretty simple.......... either choose him or reject him..... I encourage you to accept him today. God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-19-2014 12:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

His Peace And Joy In Suffering

Hey Everybody! Wow! Summer is finally getin here,Its suppose to get to 100 degrees by Saturday.Im leaven for Autum Oaks on Thursday I was hopen it would stay nice like it has all summer, O 'well I will have fun anyways .Lets get goin to to days message His Peace and Joy in Suffering

“For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps.” - 1 Peter 2:21

Christ suffered for you.

“But I don’t want to suffer for Him.”

You’re going to suffer anyway—whether you are saved or lost. That is life in a fallen world.

When you submit to Jesus Christ and obey the Word of God, He is going to arch a rainbow of hope over your suffering. He is going to write Romans 8:28 over what you are going through. You will know that your current trial is for your good.

Surrender and submission to God is the only way to get His grace and power over your life. Joy, peace, and worry-free days are ahead for the one who lays his life down for the glory of God. Suffering will come, but joy will follow.One of the awsomest things is that you will spend the rest of eternity in heaven when the good Lord takes you home and your job here on earth is done. Where there will be no more trials ,suffering and sadness,Thats assurance that you can take to the bank...God Loves Yas,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day,,, Your Friend In Christ ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,, Ron Prayers sent for each and everyone of you

Old Post 08-19-2014 02:14 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 16:8

I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-20-2014 12:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Who Are You Burning A Candel For ?

Hello All !Today is another day that you can get things done .What do ya need to do today? What ever it might be ,Do it as if your doing it for The Lord. Who are you burning a candel for ? Read on ,,,to todays message. Who Are You Burning Your Candle For?

“For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” - Romans 8:13

You hear many people tell you,If you dont know or have a releationship with God,You better “Get right with God. You may die!” It is far better to say, “Get right with God. You may live!” The greatest joy in life is living for Jesus. Why waste more time? There is a life to live.

Friend, the best thing that you can say about a life lived without Christ is that it is a wasted life. Billy Sunday, a revival preacher from the 1920s, said that the deathbed repentance is “burning the candle of life for the devil, and then blowing the smoke in God’s face.”

If you are not saved, it’s not too late for you to be saved. If you want to be saved—wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you’ve done, Jesus wants to save you. Repent and believe and you will be saved.You hear me say alot ,,I want you to go to Heaven with me,and I truly do! Another thing I didnt ask God into my life and have a true close releationship with him ,Talking and Praying with Him each day till I was 50 some years old.So I havent been a Christian as long as many of you have..But one thing looking back those 40 some years earyler,,I wish id asked him back then.I thought I had a good life then,,But it doesnt even come close to the Happyness,Joy,Love,Peace, and the Love I have for Christ and everything as Ive had since accepting Christ as my personnel savior.My Prayer today is that each and everyone of you thats not got Christin your life,or would just like to renew your releationship with Christ do it right now ,This very minuter ,,today because a minute from now might be a little to late ....God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron...Prayer for your every need sent from The Riverbottom Today

Old Post 08-20-2014 02:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 42:8

By day the Lord directs his love,
at night his song is with me,
a prayer to the God of my life.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-21-2014 12:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

When?

Hey All ! Today is my last day on here for a while.Im leavin for Autum Oaks after while and wont have a computer,So as always I know someone will take care of things while Im gone So jump right in here and help Bro Brad keep getin The Word of God out ,I Love each and everyone of you in Christian Love.Now to todays message,, When?

“I must work the works of Him that sent Me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.” - John 9:4

Robert Moffett, a great missionary statesman, said, “We shall have all eternity in which to celebrate our victories, but only one short hour before the sun sets in which to win them.”

Life’s setting sun is sinking low. There are only a limited number of days in which to save souls. Are you going to spend your days investing in the things of this world, or putting up treasures in heaven? When?

Are you going to start sowing seeds of salvation or are you going to plant happiness in this life alone? When?

Are you going to do something nice for your wife? When?

Are you going to write your father? When?are you gona Forgive that person that wronged you? When are you gona ask Christ into your life ? ,

Make a promise to yourself right now that you will not put off until tomorrow what you should be doing today,,because tomorrow just might not comeGod Loves yas,,,We Love Yas,,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,Each day I send Prayer for you all,If you need special Prayer just let us know

Old Post 08-21-2014 01:15 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:32

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

We recieve God's blessings based on our measure of Faith and he promised us that those blessings are beyond measure. Faith is one of the most important ingredients in our personal relationship with our Saviour. Do you have the Faith that it would take to step out of your boat into the billowing waters because the Lord commanded you to do so? Would your measure of Faith today allow you to focus on Jesus so you, without hesitation, would step out into the raging waters as commanded knowing that you would not have to worry about sinking?

Just remember, remain focused on Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and rely on the measure of Faith that he has given to you and you also would be able to step out of your boat without sinking when commanded by our Lord.

Faith is like a well kept Garden, you have to farm it daily as you watch it grow, flourish, and produce. However, Caution......when the weeds of Satan show up in your garden of life, be sure to pull them up by the root. Safe travel to all who will be attending Autumn Oaks. God Bless.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 08-22-2014 at 04:27 PM

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:34 PM
Gabe Webb
UKC Forum Member

GOD KNOWS YOUR PURPOSE... DO YOU?

JEREMIAH 29:11 "FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU," DECLARES THE LORD... "PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE."

Old Post 08-22-2014 03:04 PM
Gabe Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gabe Webb Click here to Send Gabe Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Gabe Webb Find more posts by Gabe Webb Add Gabe Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 119:165

Great peace have those who love your law,
and nothing can make them stumble.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 08-25-2014 01:44 PM