UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Bogue Chitto Blues
Pages (87): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

RAIN and BO

Picture of RAIN and BO on back of 4 wheeler as we were coming out of Black Branch Swamp tonight. Went over a mile into the swamp to where a small section of woods is on a small hill hoping to hit a good track for Rain to get on. But it wasn't to be as Bo started working one on the edge of flooded swamp and off they went through the water. Rain opened a couple times and Bo came treed at almost 600yds. I made my way to him and he had missed him. He was on a big white oak that didn't have a leaf on it. It did have a leaner that came into it and I feel the coon went up the white oak and down the leaner into the water and made his way out of there. I pulled BO off and recut him from there. He went about 80yds and started opening some and Rain joined him. They both located about the same time and went to treeing. Got in there and they were about 50' apart winding up into some young oaks and yaupon's and hedges. Both of them walking on their hind legs blowing the top out. I looked and looked in that thicket but just couldn't find him. Rain was going nuts as was Bo and I feel one was there somewhere. Moon was coming up good by then so we headed on in. Good Hunting!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2015 03:34 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

BO

Steve sounds like you got him on the right track. I sure am glad to finally be back on track and getting these ole blues tuned up. I will see you at the winter classic,
Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 01-07-2015 01:16 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BITTER COLD!!!

Hey Darren, glad to hear you are back in the woods more with those good hounds. It won't take long to get them tuned back up. Looking forward to talking to you again at the Winter Classic.
Its COLD here this morning as I'm sure it is over most of this great country. At daylight it was 16 degrees with wind chill of 6, to cold to hunt dogs or pull logs! I'm sure 16 to some of you guys up north might feel like a warm spell but not to us in the deep south. Going to get 27 tonight so that's not so bad. Will get after them right at dark and see if any are moving. Good Hunting!

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:51 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Cold

Steve, sounds like you have got Ole Bo ready for the Winter Classic. I did like you did last night I sat by the fire. The older I get it seems like this cold weather get harder on me. That's the only thing that bothers me about the Winter Classic seems like that's always the worst week end of the year. Steve those new places you got to hunt sounds real good. When you get ready to go again just let me know. We can hunt over here some too as soon as some of this water goes down. I would like to see ole Bo go again. If I don't see you before the Winter Classic I'll see you there.

Old Post 01-08-2015 09:39 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

DEER HUNTING

Picture from my deer stand this evening. It was 35 degrees at 3pm with a light rain coming down, perfect conditions to catch up with that big buck Rain bumped across the river several weeks back. The deer lay up in the thick stuff out in front of me and to the left. At dusk they have been coming out of there and onto the rock bar right out in front of me then swimming the river to the sand bar on right side of river. But lately I have been seeing coyotes on sand bar across river and I guess they have the deer avoiding that crossing or the buck is on to me because I didn't see anything this evening except a few wood ducks. Saw a big doe last night late under the security light eating grass and she was nervous and kept looking behind her at the edge of the light and woods so I figure shes coming in season and a buck is hanging around. Maybe get him tomorrow, good hunting!
Mr. Jack, I had to put my 4 wheeler in the shop yesterday to have some new springs and shocks put on it. Should get it back by end next week and will give you a call and we will make a round or two. Take Care.

Old Post 01-10-2015 12:55 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Did you get that big Buck or are you like me, when the 4-wheeler breaks down I shut everything down or will your wife let you ride her new one.lol Just checking on you Steve. Take care.

Old Post 01-13-2015 07:56 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

4-wheeler

MR. Jack I just got my 4 wheeler back this evening. They put new springs on it and new brakes front and back so I'm good to go. I walked from the house a couple nights and cut Bo but haven't got after a coon near here and have had 3 bucket feeders out over 2 weeks in spots I don't hunt and they still are half full of corn. Trying to get some coons coming to them to put these pups on a few times but not much happening. My wife lets me ride the new 4 wheeler but only during the day! Lol! I haven't had any luck getting that buck, been seeing coyotes several times while in the stand. When deer season ends I'm going to try calling them out with a predator call and see if I cant thin them down some. Going to hit the swamp with Bo tonight and see if its drained out. I will call you tomorrow and we will set up a hunt together next few days if you can. Take Care and Good Hunting!!

Old Post 01-13-2015 11:31 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

DEN COONS

Made a short hunt tonight as I have to leave by 4am in the morning for work. Went to Black Branch Swamp and its still a lot of water in there but not as bad as it has been lately. Took Bo by himself and cut him up the Branch. He struck a pretty good track at close to 400yds and moved it out quick. Went through a few hundred yards of swamp, swung around and came back toward me through a thick stand of 6 year old pines, crossed the 4 wheeler trail and treed at 267yds from me in the BAD STUFF. Made my way to him and he was on this bay tree that keep their leaves all year but I could tell it was broke at the fork. I looked from 2 spots before I made my way to the back side and spotted him curled up in the fork with only his back showing. Hollow wasn't deep enough to completely hide him. I thought about popping a couple rounds under him and get him to come out of there but I have had a hard time lately getting after a coon so I left him to run again. I haven't shot but a few in here the past year and its a big swamp but coon are few and far between for whatever reason. Good Hunting!

Old Post 01-14-2015 02:49 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

GREAT HUNT

MR. Jack came over tonight and we went into Black Branch Swamp and cut Bo and Tramp up the Branch. Tramp struck and started working a track and Bo came into him and they got it going good. We were probably 150yds or so from them when they really got to moving out with it. Those two hounds were rolling and as we were setting there listening a couple hoot howls got to cutting up and I was thinking it just don't get much better than this. They really pushed that coon and was soon over 600yds away so we started back out of the swamp but stopped once to listen and they had swung around and was headed back our way so we parked it for a while. We listened to the finest race I have heard in quite a while. For about 45 minutes. We drove closer one more time and they were 460yds from us when we both thought we heard them catch him on the ground. After that they just stayed in that area saying very little so we went and rounded them up and cut them again. They got on a track, opened a few times and next thing we knew they were at 496yds and treed. Got in there and they were treed on a good size oak with no leaves and MR. Jack found the big coon pretty quick. We put this one out to them, petted them up, took a couple pictures and got on the 4 wheelers and rode back toward the front of the swamp and cut them again. They didn't go far and got after another good track, ran him a short ways and Tramp slammed the tree with Bo hitting it a few seconds later. Made our way into them and found this coon also. We left him to run another day. By then it was 10:30 and starting to rain a few drops so we called it a night. Great Hunt with Great Company, can't wait to do it again!

Old Post 01-15-2015 05:43 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

CHANGING DIRECTIONS

When I got back into coon hunting by buying BO as a 7 week old pup I never dreamed that the first pup I raised up and got going would be " THE ONE " that would satisfy me as a coon hunter and everything I like in a hound. Brains, Ability, Desire for the Game, Desire to Please ME, Mouth, Looks, Pedigree, Ect. Ect. He is my Best Friend. I booked several other pups from top crosses when Bo had just got started good and now those pups are 7 and 8 months old and have had the desire to go for several months but I have mostly only fooled with them on a few turned out coon. Storm has been with Bo one time and Rain twice maybe 3 times. I didn't want to start them to young but the main reason is simple, BO. To start them right I needed to start them like I did him, by themselves and take with older hound maybe once a week or every other week. But to do that I would have to leave Bo in the pen or quit my job so I would have more time. I have stressed over this the past 2 months as I cant stand to see young ones in a pen bawling to go with me as I leave. I love to fool with pups but I don't want to look back in a few years and have regrets that I didn't push BO to his full potential. I have had a couple in my lifetime that because of different things I didn't make the commitment to them and now I live with those regrets. I will NOT make the same mistake again. The next few years if the Lord allows I want to enjoy the hound that has become a part of me and my life. I expressed these thoughts to a friend of mine and he is a very wise man whose opinion I trust in very much. He completely understood the situation I am in and agreed with my decision. So with all that said I am keeping BO of course and Bell. With the time I have to hunt those two will get hunted as a hound should and I want to breed Bell to Bo one day in the distant future. A man had already expressed interest in Rain months ago so I called him today and we are partners on her. She will be headed to north Mississippi where he will hunt her like she deserves, and if and when she gets to the time she is ready for the hunts he will push her in them. I have her nominated and SS and DNA profiled so all the paper work is done.

STORM is 7 months old has a very good bawl mouth and has ran the hair off 2 turned out coon. One hit the river and the other left here like a deer. I heard her hit the tree but she was almost 600yds in and I had Mason and she quit the tree before I could get going her way. She will make a coon hound. She has all her paper work done and is SS also and been DNA profiled. Storm is out of PIAZON and DIZZY owned by Mark V. DIZZY is Bocephus sister.
The price on Storm is 500. I have almost twice that in her. She is not a cull as culls never have nor ever will leave here. If any of you are interested in her or know someone who is you can reach me by calling or sending a text to my cell: 225-445-7259. Thanks.

Old Post 01-15-2015 10:15 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Great Hunt

Steve I sure enjoyed our hunt last night, that first race was a great one. I haven't heard a race like that in a long time. Then they made two more tracks and trees with both coons seen. Its good to see two dogs that are as independent as I know that Bo and Tramp are to come togeather and do the job that they did togeather last night. Enjoyed it Steve, looking forward to next time.

Old Post 01-16-2015 02:35 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BELL

Took Bell out by herself last night as she hasn't been out in over a week. Took her across road from the house and sent her down the ole cypress slough. She struck near 315yds and moved it out opening pretty good but it wasn't a hot track by no means and I was enjoying listening to her work a track as most of the time she gets through the timber fast and ambushes one, opens a few times and comes treed. She moved it another 400yds threw a couple locates, checked it and came back on the tree hard. Made my way to her and she was in a 12 year old stand of pines and I couldn't find him. It was thick and he sure could have been there. Cut her from there down thru the pines toward the river and she made a big loop of over 1000yds out but didn't get a bark so we came on in. Taking her to the swamp tonight. Good Hunting!!

P. S. Had a man call from west Louisiana about Storm and he said he wants her and will pick her up by Tuesday so she is no longer for sale unless he is a no show. Thanks MR. Jack for pointing him in my direction.

Old Post 01-16-2015 06:27 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Steve if you ever do breed those two you can put me on top of that list.

Old Post 01-17-2015 01:09 AM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BO and BELL

Thanks Scot, it will be a while but when I do breed them you are at the top of the list and the pup will be free. I took them both to the Swamp tonight for a short hunt because it is the last weekend of deer rifle season and I know a lot of deer hunters are around and will be in the woods tomorrow. So out of consideration for the landowner who's land joins my lease and lets me hunt his to I didn't want any of his buddies grumbling I was in there all night with the hounds. So just made one drop and they got in over 500yds quick. Bell struck first and I looked at Garmin to see where Bo was and he was about 70yds to her left but headed her way. He got in on the action about time she hit the tree and he backed her. They were really singing and as bad as I wanted to set on the 4 wheeler and listen for a while I also knew the deer hunters I had seen a half mile up the road standing around their bonfire could hear them to and might not love the song the hounds were singing as much as me. So I headed to them and was able to ride within 100yds of tree. They were on a small bay with 6" water all around and I had my doubts but when I threw my light to the top there he sat. About 3/4 grown young coon. I loved them up and left him to grow up and run again. I waved at the guys around their fire as I rode by and was thinking that they just don't realize how bad it was hurting me to be coming in after such a short hunt but wanting to keep the peace. Glad the end of deer season is around the corner. February will be a month of HARD HUNTING. Woods all to myself, coons rutting so good races are expected and have several other places I can hunt that I haven't been in since September. Good Hunting!!

Old Post 01-17-2015 03:43 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BO AND TRAMP 1-14-15

This is video from Wednesday night of BO and TRAMP on 2nd tree of the night with the coon. I didn't turn my light on so video is just for sound. You can hear Mr. Jack blowing the squaller on other side of tree.

Old Post 01-17-2015 03:53 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

NO HUNTING

I don't have any good coon hunting stories to talk about since the good hunt Mr. Jack and I had. Took Bo a couple times and he treed an easy one then let a bad one get away from him in a lot of water. Didn't hunt last night and going to miss tonight due to a couple different things. I missed last night because my wife got some awful news about her Uncles Dad. Yesterday evening the old man who is 82 and confined to a wheelchair was trying to burn a little pile of brush and somehow the fire got on him. Just a awful, horrific accident that took his life yesterday evening. My wife is very upset about it so I stayed home last night. Today I get a call as I'm coming home from work and my neighbor, as he drove by my place on his way to town, spotted a guy jumping my gate coming into my place. He called the law as we have had break ins get worse and worse around here and I guess all over the country as these dope heads break into our homes while we are working, paying taxes, so the government can mail them a check every month. Well I was just sick knowing they were here cleaning me out and I was 3 hour drive from home. I called a couple people I knew and for my wife to get home and see if the law caught them before I could get there. The white car that was at my gate was gone when the law got here and nothing had been took. LUCKY my neighbor saw him and maybe the hounds bawling scared him off. They knew who it was and I got a name but Sheriffs Office wouldn't give me the address as they knew I wasn't going to his house for coffee but they couldn't do anything because nothing was missing. Long story short I caught up with him this evening and had told the wife to video it with her phone when I confronted him. It is a good video that some folks would enjoy but would get me banned from here so can't ever post it. Lets just say this 35 year old BUM has a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of whose place he better not ever come near again. TWO things I absolutely CAN'T STAND: A LIAR OR A THEIF!! The law came by a few minutes ago and had a talk with me and talked me into pressing trespassing charges against him tomorrow which I thought would be a waste of my time but this guy has a long rap sheet and they don't think anyone will bond him out and they are going to put the squeeze on him trying to get some leads on the break ins over the past year. They don't think he is the top crook but they think he knows who is. I told them OK. After they left I went to laughing and my wife looked at me funny and asked if I was laughing about the video, I told her NO. I'm laughing thinking how IRONIC for me to be pressing trespassing charges on someone when I'M the one that's out there at night trying to dodge all the game cameras while I hunt these ole potlickers!!! Good Hunting!!

Old Post 01-21-2015 02:28 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Go ahead

Steve sounds like you have had a lot of excitement over your way. I'm like you can't stand a liar and a theif, and you are right about working so the government can send them a check. Just be careful and watch your back with those kind of people. Steve tell your wife I am truly sorry about her uncle. There is a lot of ways to go, but to me that would be the worst. I'll be praying for her and her family

Old Post 01-21-2015 07:10 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

SAD TIMES

Thanks Chris and Mr. Jack. It was a sad wake tonight as they all are. The old mans last words to his wife of over 50 years was " Don't be mad at me." They said even though he was confined to a wheelchair he was always trying to do stuff they thought he had no business doing anymore. Monday he wanted to sit outside so his wife helped him get outside and she went back in. He apparently got some matches and lit some trash and it had an aerosol can in it that must have burst out on him. Just awful.
Chris, sounds like that pup has grit for sure and if he help run him to that den and was treeing he is well on his way to treeing you some coon. Good luck with him, I like to hear good stories of pups and young hounds starting to put it all together and start treeing those coons. Keep us updated. I will get back in the woods with BO tomorrow night before he gets fat and lazy on me. Had a rough day at work and leave out at 3:30am in the morning so will skip another night.

Old Post 01-22-2015 02:27 AM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Better Days

Steve sure hate to see things not going to well for you down there, but keep your chin up and keep cutting em loose. I will be gratefull for that pup some day I will look forward to it.

Old Post 01-22-2015 05:36 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to here about your loss, and rough patch!!

Old Post 01-23-2015 02:09 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

ROUGH PATCH

Thanks Scot and Bill. Yaw know what they say, When it rains it pours. But it will get back to normal soon. We got done today with all the asphalt that needed to be put down so work is back to normal. The man that was buying my Storm pup came today and got her. Hated to see her go but have to stick with my decision. I was almost an eyeful of regret when I put her in his box. I get to dang attached to these pups in my older age. Been having chest pains since Monday and Beverly was ready to call 911 Monday night and I wouldn't let her as I had so much to do at work Tuesday, Wednesday and Today. It was hurting bad again this evening and other signs that pointed to heart attack so after the man left with Storm we headed to the emergency room. It was raining so couldn't hunt anyway. They did the EKG, put me on heart monitor, blood test, xrays, ect. While laying there the heart monitor alarm kept going off when my rate dropped below 50. It was at 48. Doctor said that was great, lower the better. Said it meant I was in good shape, he said athletes will be in the 20's. All test looked great and he don't think its my heart or a blood clot in my lung. So I just got back home and maybe Beverly will quit nagging me now, lol! Its pouring rain outside and my gauge shows 2" already so swamp will be flooded big time when this is over. But come tomorrow night BO will get cut loose even if he has to wear a life jacket and float around until he strikes a layup! Good Hunting Coming!

Old Post 01-23-2015 04:54 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Heart Condition

Steve, man you scared me there when you started talking about going to the hospital with heart pains. I sure was glad when I read the rest of the story. It sure is doing a lot of raining tonight. I just been sitting here tonight listening to the rain. It will be a lot of water on the ground for a few days. Steve glad your ok in the heart department, but be careful, the heart is not the only thing in there. Something had to be making you hurt. I better get off here don't want to start your wife worrying again. Take care.

Old Post 01-23-2015 05:23 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

HEALTH

Thanks Mr. Jack and Chris for your concern. The doctor wants me to go see my local one, get a referral , go see that one, make appointment for a stress test and go do that. I'm Not doing it. They want to say that men are hard headed and wont go to the Dr. but that's not exactly true. Men want to go ONE time and get the problem fixed. We don't like having to go to 4 different places and the hassel that comes with it. I know something is going on in me that's not right and I went last night to find out what it was. As soon as Doc said he didn't think it was my heart they cut me loose. Well crap, its a lot more in me than just the heart and it ticked me off they cut me loose and I don't know anymore now than I did before I went but I will still get a Big Bill from them I'm sure. I'm going to go on with life and it can get better or bring me down but next time I leave here I'm going to be on a stretcher. I feel ok this morning but when pain hits my chest its just sudden and almost brings me to my knees but leaves me just as sudden in a few seconds but my chest is sore for a while after and feels like its being squeezed in. The pain hits just to the right of center, my left arm feels like it has a weight hooked to my elbow and I get a tremendous headache. Don't know guys but its something going on for sure. I talked to the LORD and let HIM know that the Grandkids and young hounds need me and maybe Beverly too. So hoping he lets me hang around a while longer. Mr. Jack, I told Beverly to make sure that you got OLE BO if something was to happen to me. Don't won't him just being in a pen or someone's pet, he wasn't born for that kind of life. Funny thing is when I went last night, I wasn't in a panic or scared this could be the end or anything like I thought I might feel. I felt calm and at peace and knew that it was in GOD'S HANDS and would be whatever it would be. Years back when I was running hard and playing hard I would have been scared to death. But not last night. It was a good feeling to KNOW where I'm going if I leave this world and not be scared or worry.
The next story I post will be a hunting story, I promise! MODERATORS going to delete my thread if I don't get back to talking about hunting instead of my health! Yaw Take Care!!

Old Post 01-23-2015 01:07 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Heart condition

Steve, I'll Just talk on this subject this time and wont say anything else about it. when I went to my Dr. for a check up before I had surgery. She was just a practising Dr., but she was smart. She checked me out and asked me a lot of questions about my family history. I had never had any chest pains or anything. She talked me into letting her make me an appiontment to see a heart specialist at St. Dominics hospital in Jackson. I wasnt hurting or anything and didnt think I needed to go, but to sattisfy her I went. When they checked me out up there. They wanted to do surgery immediatly and a few days later they did. My life long friend and huntin buddy Ellis Bass and his wife Diane had taken care of my dogs and had cut my grass while I was layed up brought some home made ice cream over a few days after I came home from surgery and I asked Ellis if he had had a heart check up lately and he told me that he and Diane had just had a completele check up at his local Dr., but remember this was not a specialist. Ellis had just gotten a pup from Jeremy out of the ole Tramp dog and he and I talked about getting back to huntin like we use to. Ellis had just retired from the papermill a couple days before. A couple days later while Ellis was working on a water line at his home he fell over dead with a massive heart attack. Another thing that I will remind you of is what my friend Clayton Daniels told me the other day after he had his accident on the dirt bike. He told me Mr. Jack I just didnt think before I got on that bike how many things and people that were depending on me. Now I would sure like to have a hound like Bo, but he and I both would much rather have you around. Take care Steve.--Jack

Old Post 01-23-2015 05:47 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Don't be MACHO

That's what we have heart specialists & health insurance for. Just gonna give ya my opinion even though we've never met. I had a heart issue 2 yrs ago but mine was running too fast- 85/100 beats/min. With the wife being a nurse, you can guess where we headed when I told about being 'buzzed' for last 2 days. After getting it slowed down & meds, haven't had an issue since. Lost 2 good hunting buddies because they didn't want to go get things checked out & just thought it was acid reflux. One was the fella that made the 950 mile trip to Jacks back in '98 to visit ole Tramp. ONE trip to a specialist will tell you if there is an issue that needs taken care of. Ole BO will appreciate it too. Now, when you feel better, go tree a few. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 01-23-2015 07:11 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote