UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Burke's Ripley Creek Bad Jack
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

She

is stacked real good Ed. And got the looks too. What kind of mouth does she have ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2014 04:15 PM
rodneyburke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyburke Click here to Send rodneyburke a Private Message Click Here to Email rodneyburke Find more posts by rodneyburke Add rodneyburke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

She has a loud Squall Bawl on track and loud hard chop on tree. When she opens her mouth you dont have any problems hearing her haha.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Last edited by ed esposti on 02-03-2014 at 04:15 PM

Old Post 02-03-2014 01:30 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Here is what the ped will look like when we make the cross on Jack and Rabbit. I personally think it will be a heck of a cross.

--------Nt.Ch. Sholler's Hardtime Storm
---Nt.Ch.Timberjack Swan Creek Billy (Sire)
--------Collins Harriet
NITECH 'PR' Burkes Ripley Creek Bad Billy Jack
------- Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt. Oak Creek Red Jack
---Ch.Pr'Timberjack Swan Creek Jill (Dam)
------- Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Oak Ridge Spare Chance Sandy

Future Pups

------NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Log Chain
---NITECH GRCH 'PR' Timberjack Chain's Hard Rock HTX
------CH 'PR' Timberjack Swan Creek Jill (UKC 1st Place)
‘PR’ Timberjack Buddys Swamp Rabbit
------GrCh NiteCh 'PR' Shell Creek Slammin Sam
---CH 'PR' Grays Red Feather
------'PR' Cridlin's Rowdy Red Rose

Old Post 02-03-2014 08:01 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

I like it Ed.

Better Hang on to her, you can't find nothing like her around here for sale.

Old Post 02-11-2014 04:52 PM
rodneyburke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyburke Click here to Send rodneyburke a Private Message Click Here to Email rodneyburke Find more posts by rodneyburke Add rodneyburke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

BTT.

BTT.

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 03-07-2014 10:19 AM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rodney how have ya been, Have you heard anything about the Dan dog you sold awhile back. i was just wandering how he was doing and where he is.

Old Post 03-21-2014 04:47 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ed,

Dan is in Ky. Hershel has more info on where he is, but last he heard the guy like him a lot.

Old Post 03-23-2014 12:29 AM
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

btt.

btt.

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 04-01-2014 01:56 PM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

Btt.

Btt.

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 04-15-2014 12:10 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thats good the guy likes Dan, I am hunting Rabbit pretty hard right now and if all goes as planned we will be out that way for English Days, Hope to see ya there.

Old Post 04-21-2014 03:34 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Guys hope everything is going good for you and your familys. Jack is looking pretty good for not being hunted hard. He is 5 years old now and is as tuff of a hound that I have owned.

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:53 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Jack

is looking good. I would like too pick up a coon treeing female to raise a liter of pups. looks like i'm going too have too raise one up for that. Finding the right one is like pulling hens teeth.

Old Post 12-29-2014 05:29 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Are you gonna try to finish Jack to GrandNiteCh. I plan on breeding a female to Jack in the future i to have to find the right one though haha. If you ever wanna sale him please let me know haha

Old Post 12-30-2014 01:41 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Sure will Ed.

No I think I'm done with the hunts. If I had some younger fellers that was interested I would foot the bill.

Old Post 01-03-2015 01:02 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

i would run him in the hunts if you wanted me to at no cost haha, just let me know Rodney.

Last edited by ed esposti on 01-05-2015 at 05:36 PM

Old Post 01-05-2015 05:32 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

i tried to PM you but your box is full.

Old Post 01-05-2015 05:36 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

I didn't

get it. I go to user cp and click on it and it says no messages.

Old Post 01-06-2015 02:35 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

You probably have to empty your sent box to Rodney

Old Post 01-06-2015 12:57 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

My inbox

says empty.

Old Post 01-24-2015 02:09 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rodney how have ya been, Do you have any more litters planned out of Old Billy Jack, Also you wouldnt happen to have the number for the guy that has Dan would ya. Thanks and take care

Old Post 01-22-2016 04:27 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ed,

Been working a lot. not really hunting, I have no plans on breeding jack to any thing unless any body wants a litter out of him. I do have two females out of him and only going to keep one .The last two years has been hardly no hunting for me. with my dad passing and now my father in-law in bad shape. All my free time has been spent visiting with my mom and my wife's father. I got Jack and a walker dog they are as good as I have ever owned. I'v had to set hunting aside for awhile. I'll try and get a number for you., Hersell knows the guy, he said the man loves him.

Old Post 01-26-2016 03:00 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rodney, Let me know when you decide to get rid of one of those females. I will be coming through that way next week on my way to Illinois for the CHKC English Top 16 Hunt.

Old Post 01-26-2016 12:15 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear about your truck dog Ed

I got a blue female you can have for the cost of shots and wormer. I'm keeping a red one. I live off of 74 between Cinn.,ohio and Indy. Indiana,

Old Post 01-26-2016 06:43 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, How old are they Rodney, I am interested How far from Cincinati are you, we will be going straight through there on 71

Last edited by ed esposti on 01-26-2016 at 07:43 PM

Old Post 01-26-2016 07:41 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

they were born

10/03/2015
The mother of the pups is out of Main street Dino. and on her bottom is Big river jesse Lee. I am about 50 minutes west of Cinn.

Old Post 01-26-2016 10:17 PM