UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Finished hound

Bill, I dont have any for sale at this time. Maybe next year? I just had one of my females bred to my all blue male. If she has pups , are you interested in a all blue pup? These should make some good ones.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2015 05:51 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayemup34
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm

If they don't bay, they don't stay

Catch em and stretch em, tree em and free em

'PR' McPherson's Big Mouth Brandy

Old Post 07-30-2015 01:28 AM
Bayemup34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayemup34 Click here to Send Bayemup34 a Private Message Find more posts by Bayemup34 Add Bayemup34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bear Training Season

Saturday was our opening of bear chase season. We put on a trailing track Saturday, and got the bear jumped and after a 4 hour chase, we caught the hounds off when they crossed the road. It was getting hot out. Tom has been hunting this week and the hounds has been treeing some bear.

Old Post 08-12-2015 11:27 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Estep's Big Game and Coonhounds

This bear put on his running shoes and after a long chase he finally treed.

Old Post 08-17-2015 11:45 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

This bear ran for several miles before the hounds treed. The bear this year have been running like crazy and dont want to climb.

Old Post 08-24-2015 12:25 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

After a 3 hour chase this bear finally treed.

Old Post 08-28-2015 01:06 PM
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

Bobby this is the pup out of diesel and Chloe first pig she has seen and the only game I've put in front of her besides a possum couldn't be happier with her gonna put her in the woods soon try her on coon and go from there she is the one in the pink collar

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 08-29-2015 02:28 AM
Smoking_Bluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoking_Bluedog Click here to Send Smoking_Bluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email Smoking_Bluedog Find more posts by Smoking_Bluedog Add Smoking_Bluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

female

Kenneth, I hope she makes you a good one,let me know how she does on coon and bear.I know you will give her a chance to make something. Good Luck.

Old Post 08-31-2015 11:45 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

After a 8 mile chase this bear finally treed. The bear this year wants to run like crazy,or walk and fight.Talked to a few other hunters and they are seeing the same thing.

Old Post 09-03-2015 11:08 AM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Bobby and Tommy I couldn't thank you enough for taking care of shine for those couple weeks she was down there I really appreciate it and I am excited to see how the cross turns out thanks again

Old Post 09-07-2015 12:16 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcagla10583
UKC Forum Member

hey mr estep i was just wondering if you still have that female that goes back to andersons blue jake and rivers edge pudding like to get some of that blood back down this way I keep pudding and her brother till they died and also there mom they was nice coon treeing dogs let me know thanks!!!!

Long Branch Mtn Curs
UKC SQCH LONG BRANCH GHOST

Old Post 09-07-2015 11:13 PM
rcagla10583 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcagla10583 Click here to Send rcagla10583 a Private Message Find more posts by rcagla10583 Add rcagla10583 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Andersons Blujake Female

I still have jenny here she is a great bear hound. I want to get pups out of her on her next cycle, which will be in July. I should have some pups out of a smokey river bred female and my diesel male,which is out of jenny. Pups due in a few weeks.

Old Post 09-08-2015 05:35 PM
rcagla10583
UKC Forum Member

I would be interested in them just let me know thanks

Long Branch Mtn Curs
UKC SQCH LONG BRANCH GHOST

Old Post 09-08-2015 09:27 PM
rcagla10583 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcagla10583 Click here to Send rcagla10583 a Private Message Find more posts by rcagla10583 Add rcagla10583 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gladerunkennels
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see you putting some bear up. We haven't had to many runners this year, but wish we had a some lately to get the dogs in shape for the early kill season next weekend. like the pics

Home of
Harvey's Glade Run nite ch Scoutin Lady
ZONE 3 FRIDAY NIGHT HIGH SCORING DOG
TOP 100 UKC WORLD FINALS
BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK FEMALE UKC WORLD FINALS
Harvey's Glade Run Beda
Harvey's Glade Run Hoss was sold and can not be bought back. Making a top bear hound.

Old Post 09-12-2015 06:21 PM
gladerunkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gladerunkennels Click here to Send gladerunkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email gladerunkennels Find more posts by gladerunkennels Add gladerunkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

This bear had a lot of white on his chest,and he had his running shoes on.

Old Post 09-14-2015 09:15 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

I really like this photo my son took of the bear and hounds, notice the drop-off on the side the bear is on. Hounds couldnt get around on that side of the tree.

Old Post 09-16-2015 12:12 PM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

All in one picture again!!!

Thanks Bob and Tom for taking and posting these pictures for all to enjoy. Great looking hounds on the tree.I hope the bear was smart enough to stay put.I'll send you some pictures later on.

Old Post 09-16-2015 09:27 PM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of a really nice bear the hounds treed.

Old Post 09-18-2015 08:34 PM
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Awesome Pictures

Which three dogs are these in the picture?

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 09-18-2015 09:16 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Junior

The dog on the right is Buck, he is out of GRNITE Edwards Smokey Ri. Chiefs Blujake and GRNITE GRCH Meadowoods Blue Penny,he was born on 6-25-2014.He is really doing good on bear.He is rigging good and trailing very good,and will fight a bear. The middle hound is Diesel, he is MC kinney's All blue Sparky and smokey river bred.The hound on the left is Jenny she is smokey river bred,she is Diesel's dam.

Old Post 09-19-2015 11:33 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of bear and hounds.

Old Post 09-21-2015 05:35 PM
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

hunting

Looking good Bobby!!! Any plans of raising any pups soon?

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 09-22-2015 04:51 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Junior

I've got a female that is heavy smokey river breed that is due on thursday. I breed her to Diesel.

Old Post 09-23-2015 09:20 PM
Smoking_Bluedog
UKC Forum Member

Bobby is the female from Craig

owner of:
one Ol Blue Dog

Old Post 09-23-2015 11:21 PM
Smoking_Bluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoking_Bluedog Click here to Send Smoking_Bluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email Smoking_Bluedog Find more posts by Smoking_Bluedog Add Smoking_Bluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth

I got her from a freind in Tenn. when she was 12 months old. She is from Matt Turners bloodline, she has Diamond jim in her 3 gen. ped. on the bottom and Diamond jim in her 4 gen.ped on the top side. Her sire is GRCH Nitech Koosers Billy The Kid, and her dam is Mosquito Creek Jim's Blue Fly.

Old Post 09-24-2015 05:42 PM