UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Burke's Ripley Creek Bad Jack
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I bought a pup out of Jack and Sally what kind of hound is sally ???

Last edited by KJO on 01-30-2016 at 03:12 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2016 01:35 AM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

whats the fee on jack

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 01-30-2016 05:26 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

i sold sally

to a young man, she was a nice young dog. easy starter.
Nice looking pup you got there. That suckers got a good looking head on him. All 8 of them pups were houndy looking pups; These pups will be 3 generations that I have hunt. I didn't train there grand dad, Old Billy. but did own him and he was a coon treeing sucker. Loyld and Ed bought billy and bred him to Jill and I ended up with Jack as a pup. Jack was a natural born split tree sucker, that will hold any kind of presser. That started at 10 months old. Good Luck with your pup.

Hey Shane I have no stud fee on Jack, If you want some pups out of him Just get her here and we'll get her bred.

Last edited by rodneyburke on 01-31-2016 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 01-31-2016 03:25 AM
rodneyburke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyburke Click here to Send rodneyburke a Private Message Click Here to Email rodneyburke Find more posts by rodneyburke Add rodneyburke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

for the info. sounds like good bloodlines cant wait to see what he will make.

Old Post 02-01-2016 12:16 AM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

I got 2 pups from this litter. I can't wait to see how they turn out.. And as far as Rodney...well lol
You couldn't ask for a more honest guy. I am grateful to call him a friend..

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 02-05-2016 05:01 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

for the kind works James. You and your family put us up for that weekend hunt we did a few years ago and treated us like we were part of your family, Dad really enjoyed that hunt and so did I, And Tina made sure we didn't go hungry. Your a Lucky feller that's for sure. Hope to do it again soon. I'm hoping these pups will light a fire in my butt. HA. HA.

Old Post 02-06-2016 03:11 AM
rodneyburke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyburke Click here to Send rodneyburke a Private Message Click Here to Email rodneyburke Find more posts by rodneyburke Add rodneyburke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jback
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rodney this is Jason Back. How you been. Havent talked to you in ages it seems like. Hope all is well your way!

Old Post 02-09-2016 01:59 PM
jback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jback Click here to Send jback a Private Message Click Here to Email jback Find more posts by jback Add jback to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jason,

It's been awhile for sure. You doing ok ? I haven't done a lot of hunting in the last couple of years. but hope to do a little this year, got a female pup out of jack. You been huntin any ?

Old Post 02-10-2016 02:35 AM
jback
UKC Forum Member

Ive been pretty good too. I need to stop by out there sometime and just shoot the bull with ya and catch up. I didnt hunt hardly at all this kill season. We had a pretty good run this past spring and summer in the hunts tho. Thats good how is she doing or is she still young?

Old Post 02-11-2016 12:40 PM
jback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jback Click here to Send jback a Private Message Click Here to Email jback Find more posts by jback Add jback to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Too

Young wright now. I'll start her in the spring.

Old Post 02-11-2016 12:48 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

My

New number 1-812-621-7710

Old Post 03-15-2016 02:11 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

My

New number 1-812-621-7710

Old Post 03-15-2016 02:11 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Old Post 03-20-2016 11:27 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Sally 11

Old Post 03-21-2016 12:12 AM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Club house & kennels

Hey James 3 empty runs and 2 beds in the club house. We can hunt farm land and state woods.

Last edited by rodneyburke on 03-21-2016 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 03-21-2016 04:44 PM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

That sounds good. We're gonna have to come down..

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

Old Post 03-21-2016 05:04 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Rodney

Good looking hound my little male out of jack is growing like a weed took him huntin the other night first time he done good.

Old Post 03-22-2016 03:12 AM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Good

I've had mine out 3 or 4 times out during the day. letting her get used to the woods. she is always searching for something.

Old Post 03-22-2016 10:18 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Not the best pic in the world but about the best we could get haha. She is wired 440 and doesn't hold still at all. We took her hunting one night and she ran and treed with the old dogs but she still has a lot of puppy in her her haha. were in no hurry with her so just letting her grow up for now

My youngest son Jacob and his pup 'PR' Timberjack Jacob's Dreamer

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:53 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJO
UKC Forum Member

My 10yr old son has claimed this hound

I couldn't get a good pic of my pup either. LOL!!!

Last edited by KJO on 03-23-2016 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 03-23-2016 02:07 AM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

They are growing

They both look good. I let mine in the lot I got there and she went to searching her nose was on the ground tracking up a storm, she ended up with a bone. Ha Ha, Good Luck. Yell Ed she was little wound up then the one I kept.Looks like Jacob can handle her pretty good,Good luck buddy. So she went in there and tried to do something ? Wow they ain't 6 months old yet. Jack treed his first coon when he was 10 months old. I didn't start taking him when he was almost 10 months old.
Hey TKO I remember the one you, Hes looking good.

Last edited by rodneyburke on 03-23-2016 at 03:22 AM

Old Post 03-23-2016 03:15 AM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

A picture of my dad and Tramp from the 60's

Old Post 03-27-2016 07:42 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Here's Hook James Ed seen in the kennel.

Old Post 03-30-2016 12:36 AM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound Rodney..

HOME of

Old Post 03-30-2016 02:40 AM
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Pup

My pup is doing good he turned 7months last night and treed with old dogs for first time went over 900 yards only been hunted 5 times having alot of fun with him do you have or are planning on raising any more pups out of jack ??? contact me at 606-794-7532 thanks

Old Post 05-04-2016 11:34 PM