UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Burke's Ripley Creek Bad Jack
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey Keven

Good to talk you. running and treeing at 7 months old is pretty good, hope he keeps doing good for you. I'm going to start taking mine about 9 months old, i hope she take wright off like jack did. I like this line of English dogs.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2016 02:18 PM
rodneyburke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyburke Click here to Send rodneyburke a Private Message Click Here to Email rodneyburke Find more posts by rodneyburke Add rodneyburke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chance

See if you can get me a phone number of that guy in ohio that has the other male pup, Thanks

Old Post 05-05-2016 02:22 PM
rodneyburke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyburke Click here to Send rodneyburke a Private Message Click Here to Email rodneyburke Find more posts by rodneyburke Add rodneyburke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rodney

I guess I'm gonna have to start mine now. The blue female is the biggest dog in my kennel lol

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 05-07-2016 03:53 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Joker

Thought i would send a couple pics to you Rodney ??

Old Post 05-12-2016 12:25 AM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

wow Keven

nice looking pup and nice kennel too.

Old Post 05-12-2016 12:38 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Todds

female run track first night in the woods, I haven't had mine out yet.

Old Post 05-22-2016 10:12 AM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey

KJO I need the UKC numbers on all the pups a friend of mine has a male and female liter mates to yours and he lost his papers. You been hunten yours ? Thanks you can text it to me or post it, 1--812-621-7710

Old Post 07-04-2016 02:13 PM
KJO
UKC Forum Member

My Pup out of Jack

My son named him JOKER not been out of the kennel in 10-11 weeks thought about selling him but backed out hope to get to hunt him soon nice little hound have you hunted yours??? Any news on the litter mates ??? His UKC # W437,681

Old Post 07-05-2016 07:35 PM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 litter mate females. I took 1 out and she ran track and treed on both drops and still hasn't seen a coon

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 07-05-2016 09:21 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Thanks KJO

for the ukc # one more to go, The guy that lost his papers has a male and female running and treeing good. I took mine out the other night for the first time and the first coon she ever saw she treed hard when I hung it up. All of the ones that's been messed with showing good.

Old Post 07-05-2016 11:33 PM
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for info.

I think you might have something with this line i know if i hunt the one i have he will make something glad i kept him. I will keep you posted on his progress when i get to hunt him.

Old Post 07-07-2016 01:25 AM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Jack

is still here and in good health,just a little fat. These 12 hour shifts is killing me. not able to hunt much. Two more years and i'm retiring and going to do what I want to do.

Last edited by rodneyburke on 11-07-2016 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 11-07-2016 09:12 PM
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Got

Jack out for a run, he didn't miss a beat treed 5 singles. Coon got a hold of his foot,he swelled up pretty bad. I soaked it and gave him a shot, he's starting too put it on the ground a little.

Old Post 11-26-2016 10:29 PM
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

This is Shane Montgomery give me a call 7402719026
Would like to get a pup out of your jack dog I use to own his grandfather dual grch oak creek red jack just tying to get back some good old blood thanks in advance

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 10-27-2017 06:28 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

This is Shane Montgomery give me a call 7402719026
Would like to get a pup out of your jack dog I use to own his grandfather dual grch oak creek red jack just tying to get back some good old blood thanks in advance

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 10-27-2017 06:28 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyburke
UKC Forum Member

Hey

I still have jack , he is in good health, Just not getting hunted a lot, but still will tree a coon everytime I turn him lose. plaining on breeding him one more time. when I find the wright female.

Old Post 01-07-2018 07:25 PM