UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

treed two with Chief and a young female. Anyone know where I can find another Chief. nuff said

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2016 10:11 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

I have not been on computer much. trying to run hounds as well as Deer hunt, and do daily chores. It doesn't leave me much time. seams like am always on the run. I have been hunting fancy. I had to wait for a vet. appointment to get her a Rabies shot. I started hunting her this week. I will give a update on her after a few more hunts.

Old Post 11-12-2016 08:54 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Dave How Old Is Chief? Thanks. Dave

Old Post 11-17-2016 04:23 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Dave
Chief will be 10 this summer. He still hunts like a 4 year old. I will be putting him back in the performance program for this coming year. I have 2 or 3 females of my own that I will be breeding to him this year.

Last edited by davemc on 02-05-2017 at 10:51 AM

Old Post 11-22-2016 08:04 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Dave.

Old Post 11-22-2016 03:29 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Joe

I got some bad news on the Joe dog that I sold. Some how he got his collar hung up in his dog house and hung himself. The man I sold him too had one of the nicest kennels out their. They had heat and air condition. Coated kennel wire and indoor and out door boxes. roger takes very good care of his dogs. That was the main reason Joe went to Roger. Joe was a nice dog, that was a lot of fun to hunt. I am also sorry for Rogers bad luck. Roger told me he liked Joe, and felt bad that this happened while he owed Joe. When Roger called me, His first words where your going to hate me. Sh-- happens and its no ones fault. My good friend Pats Male was hit and killed in the road this week. We all take a chance every time we cut our hounds lose. I am sorry that Joe is gone, I liked him a lot. I am more sorry for the way Roger feels. We have all had that sick felling in the pit of our stomach. I did bred a female to Joe before I sold him. I hope she took.

Last edited by davemc on 11-30-2016 at 10:45 AM

Old Post 11-29-2016 09:24 AM
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

That's sad, Big Joe was a Good Dog .

Old Post 11-30-2016 08:24 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

cold

I haven't been on the computer much. I have been trying to snag a nice buck. I have passed on 2 or 3 descent Bucks, But not what Iam looking for. We have 6 more days of muzzleloader before season ends. My son, my brother and I have been working a couple of nice ones. We got a crack at one tue. But with the luck of a very rare miss by my brother he slipped threw. It has been cold and snowy here. I haven't seen a single coon track in the snow in the last 2 weeks. 9 degrees her this am with wind gust of 45 mph. Put that with about 8 to 12 inches of snow. That's tuff to hunt anything.

Old Post 12-15-2016 12:07 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

back to hunting coonhounds

Deer season ended yesterday. This is the first year in a long time that I didn't get a crack a nice one. I passed on 10 or 12 smaller bucks, that will get another year to grow, if they made it threw the season. My son did get a decent 9 pt. Yester day was the last day of Muzzleloader. I had 23 doe go by me during the days hunt. I already have my freezer full of meat, so I have no reason to shoot any more. I was hunting with my brother my son and a friend. I had one big fat Doe stop 5 steps from me. She looked at me went 20 yards and stood their. She was trying to figure out what this ugly creature was. We did chase up 3 small bucks. We had a good time, and filled 4 Doe tags. My brother and his friend always save their Doe tags for Muzzleloader season. During the days hunt we kicked up 30 to 40 Doe. Its been cold so the Deer are herded up. In one spot we pushed out 15 doe and a buck. I sat the last two hours and had 4 More Doe walk by me. Now its time to clean and put away the Deer guns, and Charge up the lights and collars. I will need help from mother Nature to give us some Coon hunt able weather.

Old Post 12-21-2016 08:06 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

weather

Its that time of year up here in the North. We had a warm up with rain, and then back to freezing. We had a lot of snow melt off. We had bare ground covered with ice. I could have hunted on the ice, But my choice was not to. The temp was about 28 with snow flakes in the air and 25 mile an hour winds. They are calling for 8 to 14 inches of snow for the next couple of days. My lights and Garmin are charged and ready to go. Weatherman is calling for a warm up next week. If I drove east about 40 miles I could get out of the snow and see bare frozen ground. I guess I am spoiled. On average I never drive more than 5 to 20 miles for the whole night of hunting.

Old Post 12-30-2016 11:57 AM
sully
UKC Forum Member

Are you headed to the grand american this year.

Old Post 12-30-2016 11:10 PM
sully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sully Click here to Send sully a Private Message Click Here to Email sully Find more posts by sully Add sully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Am.

quote:
Originally posted by sully
Are you headed to the grand american this year.

Dennis, I wont be going. I have a hauler coming her that weekend. I my try for the winter classic. Not sure on that yet. My son is getting married 1st weekend in March. have to see how things go. Kids are all on their own now. Its just Jackie and I at the house. I don't want to leave her alone if we have 2 or 3 feet of snow. She is a sweetheart, But its a lot to ask of her to take care of the animals if the weather is bad, plus dig out if we get a lot of snow. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 01-01-2017 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 01-01-2017 11:36 AM
sully
UKC Forum Member

Did you get that female out at all that I tried

Old Post 01-01-2017 08:33 PM
sully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sully Click here to Send sully a Private Message Click Here to Email sully Find more posts by sully Add sully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sully
Did you get that female out at all that I tried

No. only got to hunt her a couple times. She came in heat, and then Deer season.

Old Post 01-02-2017 11:49 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

I am going to sell some of my frozen semen I have on Chief. semen is stored at Never Gone in Wabash IN. Price will be 300 a straw/ pellet. It can be transferred to your name, and it can be kept stored at Never Gone, Or it can shipped to another facility. thanks Dave
PH. NU 585 727 0643
Chiefs Pedigree

---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

Stud fee on Chief will be by private treaty as of Jan 1st 2017

Last edited by davemc on 02-04-2017 at 10:04 AM

Old Post 01-06-2017 06:49 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

hunted Fancy, struck at 200 yards. She took the track about 300 yards and treed a den. The woods is like a giant slushy. Thawing snow with rain. I think all the snow will be melted off by tomorrow night. We have a lot of standing water, and ice. its going to rain hard all day tomorrow. I hope it melts of some of the ice.

Old Post 01-12-2017 11:52 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

I hunted Fancy last night. Wasn't a very good hunt. It was windy with a misty rain, and the temp was 34 degrees. 1st drop Fancy opened two or three times at about 200 yards. She diddle dinked around for a few minutes, then went another 200 yards opened again 2 or 3 times. She dinked around for a few more minutes, then went 200 more yards and treed. Tree was slick. I recasted her 20 yards from the slick and she went back. I broke off a switch, give her two gentle swats told her no and sent her again. She went on her way. She hit another track about 400 yards from me. Fancy took the track 640 yards and ended up in a junk pile under a half buried pop up camper. I thought it was going to be an ordeal to get her out. there was an opening on one end and I could see her head and was able to get a hold of her collar. I made two more drops. fancy hunted out about 600 yards on both drops, did a big u and checked back in. I was soaked and called it a night.

Old Post 01-13-2017 01:21 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

new pup

Terry from great lakes trans. delivered one of my new young females yesterday. I bought her from Scott VH in WI. Thanks Scott. Her name was misty, I have a misty here already so I named her Missy. She is 6 months old and I look forward to working her. Missy Pedigree below. she has a lot of the same Blood as my old Dual Grand. Homer.

------------------------ NiteCh "PR" Dryfork Blue Spud
---------- "PR" Smokey River Blue Spud
----------------------- "PR" Smokey River Dots Mandy
-----GrCh GrNiteCh "PR" Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
------------------------ GrNiteCh GrCh "PR" Sextons Blue Jimmy
----------- NiteCh "PR" Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
------------------------ NiteCh "PR" Smokey River J-Bell's Be
GrNiteCh GrCh "PR" Smokey River Tramps Shadow
-------------------------GrCh GrNiteCh "PR" Boones Mackie Creek Bo
----------- GrNiteCh GrCh "PR" Mackie Creek Bo Jack
------------------------ GrNiteCh GrCh "PR" Flinthills Blue Angel
-----GrCh GrNiteCh "PR" Misty River Blue Skeeter
-------------------------GrCh GrNiteCh "PR" Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
------------GrNiteCh "PR" M & P'S Little Blue Penny
-------------------------NiteCh "PR" Misty River Blue Sheba
McGinnis Blue Missy
--------------------------NiteCh Smokey River JBS Cheif
------------FCh GrCh GrNiteCh Vining Runnin Bullet
-------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
-----GrCh GrNite Ch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
-------------------------Smokey Rive Blue Spud
------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
-------------------------NiteCh Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Hammerhead
-------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
------------GrNiteCh Hat Cr Phydeaux
-------------------------NiteCh McDonald's Tx. Blue Dot
-----GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Blue Mollie
-------------------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Bauler
------------NiteCh Bayou Blue Mollie
-------------------------Hoss Blue Star

Last edited by davemc on 06-16-2019 at 10:07 AM

Old Post 01-18-2017 12:53 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief x fancy

Chief will be bred to Nite Ch Fancy soon. I will post Fancy's Pedigree later. It Should be a good cross.

Old Post 01-25-2017 11:07 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief and fancy cross has been made.

Pups will be performance. If There is enough interest they can be PKC SS.

Last edited by davemc on 02-04-2017 at 10:10 AM

Old Post 02-04-2017 09:43 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief x fancy

---------------Gr.Nite.Ch Coz Sparetime spanky
-----------Gr.Nite.Ch. Manns Wild-n-Blue Spanky
---------------Neibargers Dixie Blue
-----Gr.Nite.Ch. Manns Wild-n-Blue Pounder
---------------Gr.Nite.Ch. Mead's Souix Vally Woody
-----------Lingo's Blue Jill
---------------Nite.ch gibbs Trade Dog
---Ch. Gr.Nite.Ch. Manns Wild-n-Blue Chief
---------------Handy's Bluetack
-----------Gr.Nite.Ch. Smokey River Blue Fred
----------------Smokey River JBs Chief Sadie
------Millers Shipshewana Blue Sis
-----------------Nite. Ch. Smokey RiverJB's Chief
------------Nite.Ch. Ch Hunting Creek Blue Dot
------------------Ch. Hunting Creek Blue Kari

pups

---------------Gr Nt Ch Bishops Blue Dan
-----------GRnite CH. Bishops Blue Grove
----------------Gr Nt CH. Bishops Blue Sue
----Grnite CH. GR. CH. Yorks ugly Duck
------------------PR Dawsons Wolf Creek Sam
------------PR Thomas&fleeks Steel Blue Velvet
-------------------PR Floyds Blue Bell
Nite Ch. Pr Riley&Ivann's Blue fancy
----------------GR NITE CH Hoosiers Iron Will
-----------Gr Nt Ch PR Tims Blue Iron Will II
-----------------GR. CH. GRNite CH. PR.Treedog Mafia Max Destruction
----PR Timms Blue Irene
------------------Nite Ch. Flying Blue Max
-----------Nite CH. Flying Blue Hope
------------------Pr. liberty Blue Sammie

Last edited by davemc on 02-06-2017 at 02:52 PM

Old Post 02-04-2017 09:52 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

planed cross for 2017

Here are the pedigrees of the crosses I plan on making with Chief in the spring of 2017

GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

pups
.......................................GrNiteCh Hindman's Broad Ax Blue Max
..........................Ch GrNiteCh Uchtman's Blue Albert
.......................................NiteCh Leech's Patch
.........GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton
.......................................Ch Nite Ch Uchtman's Blue Ranger V
..........................NiteCh Coney River Blue Rose
.......................................Freeman's Blue Amy
..GrNiteCh Ch Uchtman's Blue Logan
.......................................Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
..........................GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
.......................................Ch GrNiteCh Smiley's Misty Blue
........Ch NiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady
.......................................GrNiteCh Northern Blue Jet V
..........................Nite Ch Smiley's Blue Flo
.......................................GrNiteCh Souix Valley Fly II
Dam-McGinnis Blue Clinch
----------------------------NiteCh Smokey River JBS Cheif
------------------FCh GrCh GrNiteCh Vining Runnin Bullet
----------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
-----GrCh GrNite Ch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
----------------------------Smokey Rive Blue Spud
------------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
----------------------------NiteCh Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
--GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Hammerhead
----------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
-----------------GrNiteCh Hat Cr Phydeaux
----------------------------Nite Ch McDonald's Tx. Blue Dot
-----GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Blue Mollie
---------------------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Bauler
-----------------NiteCh Bayou Blue Mollie
---------------------------Hoss Blue Star

Old Post 02-06-2017 12:53 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Jet x Fury

-----------------.Nite.Ch. Norhern Blue Jet III
-----------Gr.Nite CH. Northen Blue Jet IV
-----------------GR.Nite CH. GR.CH. Douglas Blue Gert
-----Gr.Nite.Ch. Northern Blue Jet V
---------------PR. Blue Choper.
-----------Nite CH. Hoosier C.C.Lady II
---------------PR. Sings Blue Sadie
---Nite.Ch. Wild-n-Blue jet
---------------GR.Nite CH. Manns Wild n Blue Spanky
-----------Gr.Nite.Ch. Manns Wild N Blue Pounder
----------------Pr. Lingo's Blue Jill
------GR.CH.GR.Nite CH. Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy
----------------- GR.Nite CH. Manns Wild n Blue Spanky
------------Nite.Ch. Iniana Blue Spanky Jane
------------------GR. Nite CH. Sky's The Limit

Pups

-----------Grnite Ch.Smokey River Blue Outlaw Pete
-------Gr.Nitech Mailes Blue Sues Pete
-----------Mailes Blue Sue
---GR.Nitech Deans Blue Mose
-----------Grnite Ch.Uchtman's Blue Scout
-------Mailes BlueKari
------------Utchman's so Blue Jewel
McGinnis Blue Fury
-----------GR.Nitech GR.Ch. Davis White River Bogie
-------GR.CH. Grnite Ch. Natural Smokey River Rebel
-----------Nite.ch Gr. Ch. Malies Blue Freckles
---Grch Grnite Natural Smokey River Ruby
-----------Grnite. Malies Blue Sues Pete
-------Nite ch. Malies blue Petes Lil
-------------Gr.Nite ch. Ch.Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby

Last edited by davemc on 07-21-2017 at 01:03 PM

Old Post 02-06-2017 01:33 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

congrats

congrats to Chris Powell, And Jazz. Chris put another win toward GR.Nite on Jazz last week. Check out His and Donny Walstons Thred. Its under Big Country Blueticks. on Stud Page.

Old Post 02-12-2017 10:46 AM
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave

Once we get my son's high school basketball season over in a couple weeks we are going to get serious. I want to hit the hunts before the leaves come on. It makes a difference.

Old Post 02-13-2017 04:08 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote