UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

pups

Fancy should start to show in the next week or two.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2017 08:35 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sfranklin
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I sure wish these pups were closer

Old Post 03-15-2017 06:19 PM
sfranklin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sfranklin Click here to Send sfranklin a Private Message Click Here to Email sfranklin Find more posts by sfranklin Add sfranklin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by sfranklin
I sure wish these pups were closer

I plan on 3 or 4 litters out of Chief this year. Will try to get something that is PKC SS close to you. take care Dave

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:02 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Fancy

It looks like Fancy took. This will be the 1st of 4 litters out of Chief that I have planned this year. I have not had a litter out of him in a while. I have some nice crosses planned. I also have been trying to buy two males out of him. Cant get either one of the owners to price them. Chief will be 10 years old this summer. I want to get his replacement. If you have an extra nice male give me a call. NO JUNK. MUST BE A GOOD ONE. LOTS OF AVERAGE ONES OUT THEIR. thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 03-17-2017 at 10:42 PM

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:17 PM
sfranklin
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thanks Dave let me know

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:43 PM
sfranklin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sfranklin Click here to Send sfranklin a Private Message Click Here to Email sfranklin Find more posts by sfranklin Add sfranklin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

pups

Fancy and Chief pups are Due this week. Pups will be whelped in Ill. Should be able to get them delivered between ILL. and NY. If that helps or, to BBOA Bluetick days in MI. Pups will be UKC performance and priced at 250. or 300. If we PKC SS them they will be 300. PKC SS depends on how much interest there is. Thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 03-27-2017 at 11:47 AM

Old Post 03-27-2017 11:42 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

chief x fancy

Fancy had 12 pups. Looks like she is going to raise 9. Pups are a week old. This should be a nice cross.

Old Post 04-05-2017 01:47 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

young dogs

I have a couple of young females Iam going to sell.

Old Post 04-09-2017 01:24 PM
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-11-2017 04:38 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Patches

I made the long drive to pick up Patches yesterday. Cant thank Ken enough for selling her back to me. Ken hunted her for the last four months. With Kens hard work and Kens ability to bring out the best in a young hound that has a lot of natural ability. Patches has made a nice hound. THANK YOU KENNY. I am looking forward to hunting her again.

Last edited by davemc on 04-15-2017 at 10:45 AM

Old Post 04-15-2017 10:37 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Patches

I hunted Patches mon. and Tue. Mon Treed a coon a slick and a Den. tue She struck at over 700 yards. Ended up treed with the coon at .92 miles on the Garmin. I was able drive a half mile from her tree. She never missed a beat on the wood. She is going to be a lot of fun to hunt.

Last edited by davemc on 04-20-2017 at 10:55 AM

Old Post 04-20-2017 10:50 AM
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

A product of wild n blue chief

A young 2year old with a lot of promising potential.
Quick on track, few bawl locates, then rolls into a hard chop on the tree. Takes pressure as good as any. Will not pull once he's hooked.

Bright future for this boy.

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 04-25-2017 06:17 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Patches

quote:
Originally posted by davemc
I hunted Patches mon. and Tue. Mon Treed a coon a slick and a Den. tue She struck at over 700 yards. Ended up treed with the coon at .92 miles on the Garmin. I was able drive a half mile from her tree. She never missed a beat on the wood. She is going to be a lot of fun to hunt.

Dave what is Patches out of?

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:41 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Patches

Patches is out of Gauge x Alice cross. I plan on hunting her at the BBOA nationals.

Old Post 04-28-2017 12:27 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Should be a good cross Dave. If your there we may hook up.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 04-28-2017 05:19 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief x fancy

We have one male and 4 females left to sell. ph nu. 585 727 0643. Pups can be picked up starting this weekend in Illinois. I can get pups to BBOA hunt in MI. May 18th - 20th. I have 4 coming back to NY. after the hunt. I can also drop of pups any where along the way back to NY. thanks Dave

Old Post 05-07-2017 12:36 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chief x fancy

quote:
Originally posted by davemc
We have one male and 4 females left to sell. ph nu. 585 727 0643. Pups can be picked up starting this weekend in Illinois. I can get pups to BBOA hunt in MI. May 18th - 20th. I have 4 coming back to NY. after the hunt. I can also drop of pups any where along the way back to NY. thanks Dave

Old Post 05-18-2017 09:33 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats to Chris Powell, And Jazz. ( Chief x Jewell cross) Thursday night at BBOA Nationals. 900+ 1st place. Sat. Night 900+ 2nd place Nite Ch.

Old Post 05-22-2017 12:49 PM
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave

Old Post 05-22-2017 06:18 PM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

chief and fancy pups

All pups are spoken for. 3 of the pups went to comp. hunters. The rest went to pleasure hunters. Since I have owned Chief, About 85% of his pups go to pleasure hunters. That is not the way I would like it to go, But it is what it is.

Old Post 05-27-2017 12:17 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Bounce

I do not know who owns Bounce at this time, But congrats on making him a Nite ch. If you read this feel free to give me a call. I would like to know more about how he is doing, as well as who owns him, and where he is located now. Bounce was out of Chief and Lucky cross. This is pedigree of the cross.

---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

Bounce

-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH ECHO RIDGE BLU BULLET BOB
-----------------------------GRNT POUDRE RIVER KARI-(Hawk x Bell)
---------NITECH BLUEMIDNIGHT AMBUSH
-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH BRINER'S BLUE BRANDY
-----------------------------CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE-(Moody Creek Blue Jammer)
-----NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK
-----------------------------GRNT UCHTMANS BLUE B.A.-(Hawk x Bell)
----------------------PERSINGERS BILL
-----------------------------ZWILLINGS POW WOW PUD-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
-----------------------------GOLDENS BLUE BOY BANDIT-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------------------BOPUS CREEK LADY
-----------------------------NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND-(Quail Creek Jet)(Jet V and Jet I
McGinnis' Blue Lucky
------------------------------Grntch Mann's Wild -N -Blue Spanky
---------------------Grntch Mann's Wild-N- Blue Pounder
------------------------------Lingo's Jill
---------McGinnis' Blue Thunder
-----------------------------Spring Hill Blue Raisin Cain
---------------------Nitech Wild-N- Blue Sissy
------------------------------Nitech Grch Spring Hill Blue Jenny

Last edited by davemc on 06-10-2017 at 11:33 AM

Old Post 06-10-2017 11:43 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

9 more days and training season opens in NY. Its hard believe that the state of NY still has a closed training season on running dogs from April until July 1st. We also have a very short season do to weather, and the fact that Kill season doesn't open until OCT. 25th. We basically lose about 5 or 6 months out of the year. It never use to bother me much to bend the rules, and run some during closed training season, But things have changed over the last few years. The thought of paying a fine was ok with me, and a chance I was willing to take. The fine is not the only thing anymore. In recent years NY has been suspending peoples hunting privileges for 3 to 5 years for some hunting violation's. It makes no sense to me, But it is what it is. Looking forward to July 1st !!

Last edited by davemc on 06-21-2017 at 02:03 PM

Old Post 06-21-2017 02:00 PM
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Hello Dave

Sent you a private message pertaining to last nights meeting about the Buy In deal.

Larger the screen the easier it will be to read it, its quite long.

Let me know what you think.

Nick

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 06-22-2017 06:06 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAN DEW
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Dave: Congrats on Chief making the top ten reproducers list

Old Post 07-07-2017 03:46 PM
CAN DEW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAN DEW Click here to Send CAN DEW a Private Message Click Here to Email CAN DEW Find more posts by CAN DEW Add CAN DEW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Thanks Larry
Its a shame the numbers aren't very good. Chief has a lot of nice young hounds out there. Like my self, You have had hounds for a long time, And you know what its like to sell pups around here. Most go to pleasure hunters. When you look at a total of 205 pups and only 117 that where registered it pretty much sums it up. Over the years I have bought back hounds from hide hunters that purchased them as pups. Many times they hand me back the same folder that I gave them with the puppy papers and the shot records. The good thing is Chiefs numbers will get better. I know of two that have 1st place wins, another with a 2nd and 3rd. and one with a 1st and 2nd. I have been trying to buy back two males that are nice hounds. Both are owed by pleasure hunters. I have not been able to get either owner to price them. They are both capable of winning at any level. I would like to go for a hunt with your male sometime. I can come your way, or your welcome to come here. If you come here we will hunt old man style out of the side by side. thanks again and good luck with your male.

Last edited by davemc on 07-08-2017 at 01:20 PM

Old Post 07-08-2017 01:00 PM