UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

man

I like the looks of that dog, whose is it and is he for sale?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2010 02:28 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

seems to me

It must be another one of those JOKER pups,nice is'nt he? Wish Randy could take some pictures like that. TOM

Old Post 07-09-2010 02:00 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Tom

not sure if Randy knows how to run a camera, good thing he know how to hunt. Maybe I can take some pics, or maybe Jacie can.

Old Post 07-10-2010 01:31 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

I think your guess might be close Tom.... Doesn't matter if he is a looker though....gotta run the track and slam the tree just like the rest of 'em. Looks is always a plus though! Just got back from big Canada. Put in 15 hrs on the road today. See if I can scrounge up some energy and load 'em up tonight and hit the woods. They are wired ready to go and so am I.

Randy doesn't have time to run a camera in the woods...he is too busy running from split tree to split tree.... LOL Why you think he stays wirey?

Old Post 07-10-2010 03:53 AM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Randy i hunted the female last night. She going to make it. Has a lot of drive. She hunts harder then any of the Joker pups that i been with. Time will tell ,but i think she will be fine. Steve , Randy get you a knew key board where you can go hunting again.

Old Post 07-11-2010 10:12 AM
TERRY GOFORTH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TERRY GOFORTH Click here to Send TERRY GOFORTH a Private Message Click Here to Email TERRY GOFORTH Find more posts by TERRY GOFORTH Add TERRY GOFORTH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

BOATER

Randy ,15 minutes not enough of a head start with Boater on your tail. You climb or you die. BOATER fights a coon like his granpa ,folds his front legs under him and crushes him. This pup gets it all together he will be one nice hound, not afraid of the dark and the best mouth you could want on a hound . I've noticed with him the farther a track goes the tighter he gets, uses his brain instead of his mouth. If they don't climb quick they pay a price. The Bailey is starting to put it together now, going to make a nice little female . It's a hundred miles an hour what ever she does. Just wish I were 30 years younger and could keep up with them like I use to ,but for now I can still [start a pup] TOM

Last edited by tom edwards on 07-11-2010 at 02:36 PM

Old Post 07-11-2010 02:33 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Troop

Took troop out last night, and we made 3 trees, seen two coons, and one miraculously fell out of the tree and troop killed it, and the 3rd tree was a big den, might have had a coon, might not, I couldnt even shine the whole thing.

Old Post 07-11-2010 05:13 PM
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Randy

I hunted the female again and she did a real good job. She is comeing a long. Power must beed out. I havent seen the key board hunters on much. Well like i said the female is doing well.

Old Post 07-13-2010 06:10 AM
TERRY GOFORTH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TERRY GOFORTH Click here to Send TERRY GOFORTH a Private Message Click Here to Email TERRY GOFORTH Find more posts by TERRY GOFORTH Add TERRY GOFORTH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Terry

Hope she does well for you. Tommy got some pics of Bell 30 pics later i got one . lol

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 07-14-2010 03:25 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Had a blast Randy. Ha Ha We will do it again soon up in your country. Next time we will get 'em without a bs cast that doesn't know anything. Belle is a really nice dog. She is always going to be tough to beat.
Hope you enjoyed your southern IL coonin'.
I'll be talking to you soon

Old Post 07-19-2010 12:45 AM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon7155
UKC Forum Member

joker female

got a joker female for sale that came from loyd craigs has been hunted about 45 times hunts pretty good most of the time if any one is looking for a good breed female call me 864-483-0243 some one called david rude trying to get my ph no it is on here thanks Larry

Old Post 07-19-2010 09:55 PM
coon7155 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon7155 Click here to Send coon7155 a Private Message Click Here to Email coon7155 Find more posts by coon7155 Add coon7155 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Campus Creek Boater Pic

Another good pup out of Joker and GrNt B&KBackwoods Lacy. Mark made this one morming at 5 30 just as the sun was coming out. Cooler that time of the day. This pup will wake the dead when he trees. Been straight, acurate,and not afraid of the dark, but then I don't know much about hunting a dog. TOM He's not hard to look at either

Last edited by tom edwards on 07-22-2010 at 11:54 PM

Old Post 07-22-2010 11:47 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Lookin good Tom. I can't get my butt up that early. Makes for a long day at work.....but then again I'm typing this now after a night of hunting so what is the difference eh? Had Harry out tonight working solo. Ol' ugly did alright. Takin' D to nite hunt tomrw night. He is ready.
Weather has been hot here to but its better than freezing weather and wind! Can't stand that kind of weather.
Take care all,
Mark

Old Post 07-23-2010 07:23 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

PIONEER

Drove through your town last week , went to KY with grand daughter to go through some caves. Had the whole family with so I could'nt stop. I will get down there some day,when it is cooler. Boater has been doing a good job and Bailey is just Bailey,the light bulb is beginning to come on. She just got a bad break when I was layed up, but she will make it .Strange how you get two different kinds of dogs out of the same litter. I love starting pups see what they are going to be, I know one thing these JOKER pups are the most accurate easy starting pups I have fooled with in along time . Kind of like going to the tree and seeing a coon. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 07-24-2010 12:50 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Randy , did you forget something? PICTURES

Old Post 07-27-2010 12:43 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

I'm glad you survived the backwoods of So. IL. LOL Next time I expect ya to stop and say hi! We will one of these days. Tracks been tough last couple weeks but hey it is still a lot of fun. Makes 'em work a little harder. They all can't be easy.

Old Post 07-28-2010 03:03 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

tom

I will i want to wait until that add comes out . So Mark hows Rosie doing. Tom Mike will be gere saturday to get the pup. I cant wait tile it cools down.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 07-29-2010 03:07 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Went to ST LOUIS today to dr .He tells me I".am alright for at least another 4 months. That was nice to hear anyway,now all I need is for it to cool down. Turned old BOATER loose yesterday, went a mile from the house and treed. I was kind of hot when I got to him but it was worth it. Had a coon in a big nest , don" ask me how I knew but I was pretty proud of him. He will go as far as it takes to find one and coon is all this boy cares about . He is going to be a good one. Mark ,how you and ROSIE getting along? We are coming down there some day.Quess I'll get off here for now BOATER wants his breakfast. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 07-29-2010 01:05 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Rosie

She is doing well. She impressed me last night. I went a good ways to the tree on second dump to find her and Harry treed across a brisk river...this was 15-20 minutes after they fell treed...so buddy convinced me not to swim across luckily...hr and 15 to hr and half after fallin' treed we get there...both still there! Thats gettin' treed now. Huge river bottom tree..over 5 ft across....****. Got some great pictures though. Heading out again tonight. I'll get her in shape....or she will get me in shape..... However, swimming is not in the equation. LOL Good times good times. Can't wait for first comp with her. I'm gonna have some fun. Take care all.

Old Post 07-30-2010 02:23 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Sounds like you are already having fun , but stay out of the rivers not a good idea. Our rivers are all out of there banks ,just not a pretty sight around here. High water and heat don't like either. let me know if you come up to Randy's and I will try to be there. Mean while keep them as cool as you can and don't you do anything stupid like trying to swim a river. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 07-30-2010 02:32 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

joker

We have several nice young dogs here if you would like to see what your getting.COONDOGS!!!!!!!!!!

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 07-31-2010 09:59 PM
Bobby Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

Randy, how did the Dan dog work out? If in the right hands, he should be alright. Let me know.
Bobby

Old Post 07-31-2010 10:19 PM
Bobby Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Reynolds Click here to Send Bobby Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Bobby Reynolds Find more posts by Bobby Reynolds Add Bobby Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Ramey's Red Rose

Tom...you can keep all that water over your way...we have just enough....and I'll stay out of those rivers eventhough I floated the Meremac this weekend so I got my fill of that sort of thing for awhile...while followin' or coondog or without. Its been nice around here hunting. It has finally cooled off a little but I think it is suppose to heat back up though. Oh and by the way I can see why you have problems with you knees. Those hills I was around by that river looked pretty nasty over the weekend.
Take care

Old Post 08-02-2010 05:24 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Mark

She looks good i bet it was hard just getting one good pic . lol Crazy tree dog . Bob it may take time for him to get over rough dogs he's still a nice dog. Mark been having fun just hunting him , We just hope he'll come around so we can put him in the hunts.Very accurate tree dog.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 08-03-2010 05:37 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Campus Creek Bailey

the light bulb came on this morning. Turned a coon loose for her by herself. She is fast cutting slashing track dog,a hundred miles an hour where ever she goes. One explosive tree dog that just comes unclued on the tree, treed so hard she blew him out of the tree, at least I think that is what happened. It's funny how one minute a dog really does nothing to excite you and then they decide they are a coon dog. Randy ,good luck with BELL when you get her done there will be two more here to hunt soon. Love these JOKER X LACEY pups. Hell for that matter all the JOKER pups I've hunted have been good ones,lucky maybe, maybe just a good stud dog. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 08-04-2010 05:05 PM