UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Good to hear on Bailey. Its great when they finally click.....gets me fired up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2010 04:42 AM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Well ,Randy finally bit the bullet BELL is his .I wish him all the luck in the world with her . Quess I'm getting a new one in a little while to start ,love them pupies . The two I have here now are doing good so I quess they will probably go some where else some day. Are you going to be at Randy's for the semi's ? I quess I'll take a ride up there ,see if I can get in trouble. How's those three you have down there doing, bet your having a lot of fun with them. I would like to hunt with ROSIE see how she compared with her sister RUBY . I still think about RUBY ,wish she was still with me . She was one of the nicest hounds I ever owned and believe me I have owned a bunch. When RUBY treed you could load the gun. I did'nt walk half mile up and down these hills to a slick treeing idiot . A dog down here has to earn a coon not like I had it in ILL. Getting ready for deer season it starts the 15 th of sept. spent two days working ground and planting. goin spend a lot of time in the trees with my bow ,have to make up for last year. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 08-07-2010 01:51 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Ha Ha Ha..... Ol' Randy finally couldn't take it any longer. I wonder is there any commision in it for me since I talked her up a lil'. Ha! I've hunted with her 3 nights and each night she looked good.
Randy and I talked tonight about the next gen of dogs out of Joker. Its pretty fun to look down the road and see a lot of potential and options. It is going to be fun. Of course right now is pretty fun to.
I don't know about semi's. That might be a good time to go up there actually. I haven't thought about that.
Rosie is doing well. Next couple weekends I'll know more when I go to the hunts. With just the little time I have had her she is impressive...I don't know about accuracy yet...she has treed on some monster trees that crazy Randy wouldn't even climb.
Harry is coming along...just need to put it all together. He is independent track dog and treein' strong when he does hook up. Just need to do it on a consistent basis but he will get there. Still young.
D is still D. Time is of the essence with him. Have to get rid of gator dreams.

We will have to make sure to schedule a hunt together. Maybe up at Randy's???
Take care

Old Post 08-08-2010 03:38 AM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Anytime you get the urge give me a days notice and I'll be there.As long as it is not 100 degrees out there. Sounds like D is like the Tommy dog of the past ,just would'nt take the fang but one hell of a coon dog. A dog should not have to take all that rough stuff but that is the way they are breeding them. if they are here they better not be rough or they won't live long,hate it.If I was Jacie I would be watching Randy and Bell ,I think their in love. One thing for sure she will be taken care of and that means alot to me.Dogs like BELL don't come along to often, she's pretty and a coon dog don't get any better. Can't wait till we get a litter of pups out of her and CHARLIE, should be line breeding on old TERRY at it's best. Rock the coon dog world. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 08-09-2010 01:18 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Belle and Randy........ Question is...who wears the pants in that relationship???? Ha Ha Ha JK Randy! I've been thinking about my next pup....I think what will work best with timing will be getting one out of Joker X Smokey.......but you never know....Hell Randy by that time might have another one to hunt. After Rosie leaves this fall I'll be hunting Harry really hard during kill season and hopefully by next spring he will be in the hunts if not sooner. He should be sooner I think. Then somewhere in there D is a question mark. Just depends on him as far as the nite hunts. I will probably push him pretty hard in the hunts though. So during that time the pup should be getting going good that I can mess with. My buddy also has one out of the second Bobbie X Joker litter so I'll be messing with her to when or if my friend doesn't have time but he should be good to go with her. I'll probably just smooth out the edges with her.

Well I'll keep the semis in mind but other weekends might be a go to. I'll let you know. I'm really looking forward to it.
Take it easy

Old Post 08-10-2010 04:37 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

I really like bell she's a real nice dog. Mark good luck with Rosie in the hunts.

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 08-13-2010 01:54 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ml2543
UKC Forum Member

Did Smokey her pups yet that were out of Joker? I bought the mom of Joes Kate dog, which is out of Smokey.

Old Post 08-13-2010 02:52 AM
ml2543 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ml2543 Click here to Send ml2543 a Private Message Click Here to Email ml2543 Find more posts by ml2543 Add ml2543 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

i'm glad your happy with BELL ,she is a really nice hound and I am sure you will do more for her than I can. When she is bred to CHARLIE put my name on the list first. Those should be cream of the coon dog world. Wish this weather would cool off, BOATER is getting wild and ready to go. 97 degrees here today ,so I went to the bow shop and spent a bunch money on archery stuff ,ready to go now sept 15 can't wait. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM Just took a look at the trail camera one big DEER out there. can't wait to hang him in the barn

Old Post 08-13-2010 03:04 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

I hope it cools down . Jeff came down to get the deer stands all ready for deer season. Took Bell out and Snoop both split and had a coon looked real nice. Snoop is really doing a good job for the time he's been out . Smokey hasn't had her pups yet but any day now. Ml2543 you have Red right?

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Last edited by jacie on 08-16-2010 at 04:44 AM

Old Post 08-14-2010 05:35 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Tommy and Randy

You cannt help Dustin out he ask for a phone number. Tommy you see Larry every day. The kid works his butt off. and Larry Allen stick him on a dog. Thats the way to keep kids in the sport!!!

Old Post 08-14-2010 06:12 AM
TERRY GOFORTH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TERRY GOFORTH Click here to Send TERRY GOFORTH a Private Message Click Here to Email TERRY GOFORTH Find more posts by TERRY GOFORTH Add TERRY GOFORTH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Iam the one that is waiting!!!! For my $900. I wasnt the one running my dummy. You was!!!!

Old Post 08-14-2010 01:48 PM
TERRY GOFORTH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TERRY GOFORTH Click here to Send TERRY GOFORTH a Private Message Click Here to Email TERRY GOFORTH Find more posts by TERRY GOFORTH Add TERRY GOFORTH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Then dont run our dummy!!!!

Old Post 08-15-2010 11:26 AM
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Keep run the dummy Tommy.

Old Post 08-15-2010 08:01 PM
Turman_Creek
UKC Forum Member

Randy Smokey had 2 males 2 females THANKS

TURMAN CREEK HOUNDS
  • JOE THOMPSON
  • TURMAN CREEK BANDIT (BUCK)- TURMAN CREEK CRAZY KATE)

Old Post 08-15-2010 08:19 PM
Turman_Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turman_Creek Click here to Send Turman_Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Turman_Creek Find more posts by Turman_Creek Add Turman_Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Tommy...

If you are going to bite me, make sure you put your dentures in first. I don't like to be gummed.

Old Post 08-15-2010 09:09 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Can't wait to see 'em. I'll make it over there in a week or two....we can do some hunting to. I'll give ya a call. Thanks again for letting me borrow your light to.

Old Post 08-16-2010 12:30 AM
TERRY GOFORTH
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Hunted the Joker and Jill female and she did a good job.

Old Post 08-18-2010 06:47 AM
ml2543
UKC Forum Member

Ml2543 you have Red right?

Yes I have Red now. I also own a littermate male to Kate.

Old Post 08-18-2010 08:50 PM
ml2543 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ml2543 Click here to Send ml2543 a Private Message Click Here to Email ml2543 Find more posts by ml2543 Add ml2543 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Rosie

Can't wait to get her in the hunts. Tomorrow night I'm heading to Flora for a hunt. We will see what happens. I don't think she is in perfect shape yet at least not to my liking but that is certain to happen in a matter of a few weeks.
Tommy,
How is your pups doing? I'm looking forward to getting a Joker X Smokey pup. That Joker X Kate pup sounds like she will have a lot of potential.
Been great weather this week....been out 3 times. Tonight should be good to.

Take care all.

Old Post 08-20-2010 01:27 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Boater is doing a good job ,Bailey is coming but slowly. Been a little hot for me but I think that is about to change. If I can get him hunted a little more we might get our feet wet at the rqe in columbus in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can draw BELL and put a whoopin on him. that should get a responce I bet. Hows things going for you? Hope to meet you and Joe at the regionals should be a good time , I know Randy is ready. Going up north to old town in ILL. for Campus Days . Get to see alot of people i've not seen in awhile. Quess I'll see you in a few, take care and don't get to hot. TOM

Old Post 08-20-2010 04:25 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Rose

Had some fun last night. Ran out of time. Just fell up a coon short. Was 300+ Winner 475+ 2nd 400 3rd 325

We will get there. Just need a little more tuning up and some more weight takin off so we can blow through the woods a little bit better. Gonna have to put her on weight watchers she likes to store hers...
Take care all.
Less than a month away for zone's in Henry.....get ready!

Last edited by Pioneer on 08-22-2010 at 05:03 AM

Old Post 08-21-2010 04:00 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

took Boater out last nite looked really good, forgot the camera. tonite I'll take it with me if I can walk by then .My back is screaming rite now, should have left the weed whacker alone this morning but had to clean the pond dam so they could put rip rap on it . Hope the boys don't kill all the coon up there before the regionals need a couple left to score on. I'll see you at the hunt this weekend so talk to you later TOM Mark stick with it you'll get it rite I 'm sure you will be in the winners circle

Old Post 08-24-2010 08:39 PM
JefferyAntes
UKC Forum Member

THANK YOU

Randy sorry it has taken so long to get on here and thank you for letting come down , Ill tell you what boys that snoop dog and bell did one heck of a job (real impresses with bell) that big tangled up mess isn't easy runnin for even a seasoned dog, logs brush and thorns, and snoop ,split treeing the hole nine yards nice job and Kudo's to you and J C , Thanks be talking to you soon( and do I really need to say anything about charlie really)

Rightways Ringing Red Bell
Be Good, If you can't be good be safe!!!!

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/JefferyAntes/100_3126.jpg

Old Post 08-25-2010 01:59 PM
JefferyAntes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JefferyAntes Click here to Send JefferyAntes a Private Message Click Here to Email JefferyAntes Find more posts by JefferyAntes Add JefferyAntes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

I had fun we will do it again. You will have fun deer hunting down here. BIG DEER!!!!!!!!!!Mark good luck this weekend with Rosie . You keep hunting with Kate you and Rosie will be in shape soon lol .

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 08-27-2010 02:34 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

BAILEY is on her way now. Jeffery if you get tired hunting those ILL deer, I may have a tree stand down here that will fit you. Randy BOATER may not get treed as fast as some ,but when he does he has the coon. He will go that extra mile or so if you know what I mean. One thing for sure I will lose that belly walking behind him. I'll see you at the hunt this weekend to pick up JOKER. I'll be there early so get up a little sooner than noon and come down and we can compare notes on these young dogs. And be sure to bring your new girl friend . BELL talk to you later TOM

Old Post 08-27-2010 02:59 PM