UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

Will see you at the hunt and any luck we will get bell in tonight.

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2010 08:55 PM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Well no luck here on my end tonight . Me and Chase couldn't get it done . Will try again next year . But im still happy that Mark got a first on ROSIE (JOKER X BOBBI) And Joe got a second place on BYRD (MAIN STREET MAX X CRAZY KATE) GOOD JOB WITH THEM ENGLISH DOGS !!!!!!!!!

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 08-29-2010 11:17 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Thats ok, it will come . Besides you need to hunt CHARLIE in two weeks. Some times you just have to get your timing right and things will fall in place . Mark and joe , you guys really did all that winning, way to go. Can't wait to meet you two icons, should be a good time. Mark ,are you going to have JR at randy's for the hunt ? Joe sounds like you have some power over there in those females. Hope to see you soon . Randy OLD JOKER seems to be right at home here again. Mite have to take the old boy out for a hunt this week, try to get his mind off the girls. SEE YOU GUYS ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM Randy please send those papers monday

Old Post 08-29-2010 02:20 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

We had a good time last night. A lot better than Friday night, right Joe? LOL
Rose was just solid and true last night.
I'm not worried about Randy and Bell at all. She will definitely get there.
Tom, as far as JR I think Randy is going to try to get Chase to. It will be good to get JR up there closer and in the same area as zones. It should be a little bit of an advantage. If Chase won't I will though. We need to jump on it though.
Joe and I are meeting up again Wed night for a hunt to help get Kate ready. I have to redeem myself after Friday night! It will be fun regardless. Better bring your ear plugs Joe.... We will see what names we call our dogs this week..... LOL

Back on zones Randy......Joe and I want to know what is on the menu?!?!? Ha ha ha hahah. JK Maybe I can bring a present with for everybody. Hope no one is vegetarian...

Take care all

Old Post 08-29-2010 10:12 PM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Roxie (JOKER X BOBBIE)

You think this pup is having any fun?!?!?!? This is good stuff. Can't wait for this fall.

Old Post 08-30-2010 05:21 PM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

pioneer

THAT IS ONE GOOD LOOKING GROUP OF KIDS : and I would say they can get more out of that pup than you can. Kids and pups don't get any better than that. Looks like the pup likes to tree .That cross on OLD JOKER was a good one ,I quess you know that your hunting ROSIE. I had a sister to them that was one of my best ,hope your pup makes it. Boater is doing a good job most of the time. One thing for sure he is not afraid of the dark and sure not lazy. OLD JOKER is back home in MO. wish some of these pkc hunters would breed to him he puts alot of good qualities in his pups they are looking for. Quess we will have to see how JOE'S do. Mike is going to breed a BRYDMAN female to him when she comes in, they should be some real nice hounds. Take care and I"ll see you in a couple TOM

Old Post 08-31-2010 02:06 AM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Ha Ha Ha I guess I better clarify Tom, those are my partner in crime in the woods, Adam's kids. We have some doozies. I can't take the credit for producing that good of looking rug rats. Adam does say they have had a hoot with that pup. I'm going over tomorrow for a hunt to seem 'em all. That dog will get hunted a lot and plus have all the company in the world at his house. Perfect.
Adam really likes her and I can say so far she is doing really well. We are going to have some fun with that pup. Hopefully she is like either D or Rose. I like 'em both for different totally different reasons.
I wish I could have hunted with yours.
Rose will hopefully be finished in next 2 months. I'll hit it hard again starting tomorrow. I took 2 nights off. She had a hard hard week. She was spent by the end of Sat. night.
Then on to the next project..prob Harry and Rhizzo. Can't wait.
Take care all
Mark

Old Post 08-31-2010 03:43 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Sorry about mix up but they are still a good looking group and I bet they can still get more out of the pup. Wish I had a kid to hunt with ,mine is 42 and not a hunter. He is one hell of a singer and quitar picker though .Been puting up deer stands ,that is my second vice. Love to bow hunt ,it starts the 15 th here. Had to buy some wimpy stands ,can't make the climbers work with this bad leg. Brandon Miller called last nite, said STAR [,Bell and JR mother] did a nice job on two coons after being in the pin for a long time. She'll be bred back one of these days and I can raise another Bell for Randy. Star is one of the best looking dogs out of that line and a coon dog. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 08-31-2010 01:37 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Mark

It looks like Adam's kids are having fun with the pup. Tommy will see you soon .

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 09-05-2010 02:38 AM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

Randy

You got that joker pup hunted up? I will hunt with you couple times with him so i know what dog im hunitng lol. Give me a call. All moved and gonna hunt some this week. Our club hunt saturday if you didnt know. Chase

Purina dog feed

Old Post 09-06-2010 11:08 PM
crazy chasers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazy chasers Click here to Send crazy chasers a Private Message Click Here to Email crazy chasers Find more posts by crazy chasers Add crazy chasers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Oaks

Looks like english did not fair too bad at Richmond this past weekend. Hell yeah. Maybe one of these years we will get a joker pup over there.

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:24 PM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Give me a call tonight. Gonna hunt tonight call me

Purina dog feed

Old Post 09-08-2010 05:58 PM
crazy chasers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazy chasers Click here to Send crazy chasers a Private Message Click Here to Email crazy chasers Find more posts by crazy chasers Add crazy chasers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red rocket
UKC Forum Member

randy

Hey Randy how it going, it's Adam here.I wanted to thank u again for the opportunity with a Joker pup (Roxie). She has really been slamming them in the yard. So I laid a track for her in the woods to test her. Through the weeds and over a couple logs and up into a big White Oak. She nailed it. I wish u could hear her chop on the tree she sounds great!! I am real happy with her. She likes to check trees but if there isn't a coon in them she won't tree. Take care, see u later and thanks again,and yes I think the kids approve of her also.

Old Post 09-09-2010 03:17 AM
red rocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for red rocket Click here to Send red rocket a Private Message Find more posts by red rocket Add red rocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

red rocket

Nice to see you finally on here!!! Went out tonight...went to where I fell in that ditch that one night. Went 2 for 2..2 trees 2 coons seen! She looked good. Wanna go tomorrow??? I'll call ya anyways. Got Claremont saturday I believe if you want to tag along. I haven't called Joe yet he might be over to sometime this week yet to hunt Kate up.
Tracks pretty good down here. Been having some good stuff the last few nights.

Adam,
You better get Rocket going good cuz once November hits that lil' joker pup of yours is going to see some woods now. We'll get D or maybe Rose out there with her. D might leave her in the dust and if we don't have D I got a neighbor's dog I can borrow that is just an okay grade dog. She will show ya some coons and is slow.

Take care all
Mark

Old Post 09-09-2010 05:23 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Sounds like you boys are having fun with those Joker pups. Randy, I hunted with Brandon last nite .One nite with old BOATER and I think he is going to breed STAR to him. Four trees four coon don't get any better. The pup really looked good. Caught Brandon petting BOATER saying some thing like, "I could feed him." He did a nice job and old STAR looked real good, should have taken the camera it was a kodac moment when they treed together. First time I have seen BOATER tree with another dog. Quess I'll see you three in a week, can't wait ,Boater is waking the old man up, getting excited. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM THIS PUP OUT OF JOKER IS THE REAL DEAL

Last edited by tom edwards on 09-09-2010 at 03:16 PM

Old Post 09-09-2010 02:28 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

BOATER

Randy this pup is coming in leaps and bounds. Only thing we have to work on is if he trees first he will tree with other dog ,if not he don't want to be a me to I quess. Seen him tree a coon old dogs had quit, shut his mouth for three to four minutes and let out two big blood curdling locates and treed ,had the coon. I couldn't have been more proud of him. The next nite seen him go on past an older dog treed about 150 yards sit down and had the coon. another proud moment for the old man. OLD BOATER may be the last dog I need. I need to start him on the bench, he is daul gr material, quess I've blown on him enough.Tree anymore those tree rats with thiose two pupies? That is fun in the day time watching those pups figure those tracks and get treed when you can see them. Pioneer ,Randy called me and let me listen to those four month old pups put it on one of those tree rats not bad for 4 month old pups. They sounded good,Randy is like a kid with a new toy,can't blame him I would be too. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 09-11-2010 01:13 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Update:
Young JokerXBobbie pup looking good. Just a matter of time. Already treeing on tail like no other. You can tell she just loves it.

Rose is looking great. She has been hunted up and she is on a pretty good roll. I have a lot of confidence in her every time I cut her.

Tracks have been getting better....been seeing lots of coons. I'm not pouring sweat down my boots so that is always a good thing.
Looking forward to this weekend. Should be a hell of a good time. Bringing Rose up with me..
Take Care All

Old Post 09-15-2010 04:22 AM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Was wonder y dogs get quilified then not enter them. Guys not bring that dog up? I still have same phone number!!!!!

Purina dog feed

Old Post 09-16-2010 06:02 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

When you get tired of WILMA you let me know that pup is going to be something. For a four month old to run and tree and I mean tree better than most old dogs is a sight to behold. Crazy Chaser , just big mix up. We need a manager I quess. Don't know what happened to JR. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 09-21-2010 12:03 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

JOE

Thanks for the pup, I think she will be just fine down here in the hills , if she is anything like those two of Randy"s I"ll be very happy with her. TOM

Old Post 09-21-2010 12:08 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Chase

They couldn't get him here . But thanks any ways ill get a hold of you in day or two .Hows your dog doing Chase. Tom i hope them pups make good one like Bell. lol

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Last edited by jacie on 09-21-2010 at 03:03 AM

Old Post 09-21-2010 03:00 AM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

hounds

Ya tommy i understand. Randy, i was there if you needed me. I went last night, well first try fuel pump went out in the camyota (hunting rig) so dad had to tow back home. Then put dog box in s-10 and made two dumps, lol i dont give up to easy. First time out in while. First tree den, secound tree could see anything but big leafy tree for coon to hide in. Could been slick or coon, 5 month old female pup treed with scouty little for first time. Its was cool, she got a horn lol. She makes it be some loud pups out of that cross someday. Scouty look good like always. Later chase

Purina dog feed

Old Post 09-21-2010 11:22 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

JOE

Took my pup to the woods 2 times, this morning she opened three times and exploded on a hickory tree. I couldn't be more pleased with her. While I was in the woods playing with her my phone rang, Brandon Miller who bought the big red and white male was calling me to let me listen to his pup on a cage coon ,he was really getting excited . Brandon is really pleased with his pup too. Heard there was one in MI. that already treed a coon by itself. Then there is Randys 2 that really empressed me this weekend. I kind of think that is one hell of a cross on KATE and JOKER . Someday I hope to get to meet you until then I'll keep you posted on these two pups. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 09-22-2010 06:41 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Larry and I had a good hunt last nite, but it was plain miserable to get to the dogs. They got treed about a mile from us on a creek that was flooded, couldn't get to them and it was another 2 miles around. BOATER AND JOHN stayed for it must have been 2 hours. They where split about 50 yards apart and both had there coon.Larry had to crawl across a log to get to them and he had a lot of fun getting back with two dogs. He says I have to teach Boater to lead a little better, one strong , bull headed dog. One thing about old BOATER if he sets his mind to it he'll do it. Mark, past up two fairly nice bucks today just to hot yet to kill one. Hope I did'nt make a mistake and they don't come back. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 09-24-2010 01:36 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

ttt

ttt

Old Post 09-27-2010 05:04 PM