UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

got to hunt with chief last night man he can get it going looked pretty good,real tough hunting and riley is great to hunt with!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2013 03:50 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

pups

Jade had her pups a week ago She had 16 and has lost 3. There is still one more that is half the size of the rest, but seems to be doing ok. Jade has Smokey river Chief in her pedigree 3 times, Smokey river Dancer 2 times, moores hard time Buck 2 times, moores Blue Mountain Bo 2 times, and Harpeth River Joe 2 times. A lot of good blood behind her. Pus will be Performanced and PKC SS. price on a pup 150.

Last edited by davemc on 08-16-2013 at 09:57 AM

Old Post 08-16-2013 09:55 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

hunted peaches last night 2 trees. seen one. came home and switched dogs run one in a hole. Going to start working with some young females. One out of Spike and hooker, and one out of Echo 2 again and a heavy smokey River female. Both are looking up, and are very tree minded. Now its time for them to be put in the woods. Hope they progress fast ,so I can get a little solo time on them during our kill season.

Old Post 08-19-2013 01:27 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

pups

I got a text from John Rollin yesterday. He has 2 of his pups and one of mine at his place. He has been walking the 3 of them around at night. all three of them ran and treed the other night. The Female is the oldest. She was born in Feb. The 2 males where born in May this year. The Female is out of Homebrew bl. Dan, and Shasa. and the males are out of Chief and Sky. John and his boys have put a lot of time in these pups, and its good to see its paying off. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 08-20-2013 at 11:32 AM

Old Post 08-20-2013 11:29 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Riley, hunted Chief last 3 nights. 1st night 3 trees found 1. 2nd night 2 trees found one. Last night 1000yds never opened. picked him up. 2nd drop 300 yds came treed could not find it. 3rd drop 800 yds never struck. Riley picked him up and called it a night. You got to love a full moon. Iam glad riley was able to get Chief picked up. Sometimes Chief can be a little pig headed ,and make you walk a lot farther then you would like too. When I hunt him here and he dose not get struck, he goes about a mile or two, and will check back in after he has been out about an hour.

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:54 PM
PLSIII
UKC Forum Member

pups

Dave could you please post a picture and pedigree of Jade thanks Paul

WALKER BEAR DOG'S
304 678 3636

Old Post 08-22-2013 01:47 AM
PLSIII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PLSIII Click here to Send PLSIII a Private Message Click Here to Email PLSIII Find more posts by PLSIII Add PLSIII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Hunted Josie and molly last night. We made 3 trees. On first two trees, both dogs just fell treed. We couldn't find either coon. Coon could of been there, I thought one was slick. Had a track on the 3rd one, Josie treed 1st , Molly backed. had a kit coon about 15 feet up in the open, as soon as it climbed a little higher it was out of sight. Its hard to find those kits if they don't look. The tree was just like the one that I thought was slick, so its hard to say sometimes . Take care Dave

Old Post 08-24-2013 03:47 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Hunted Josie and peaches last night. First drop hit one in the corn. Best race I have had in a while. Two times around the corn and two times in and out of the woods. They sounded like they where biting at his but. Josie treed with peaches a second behind her. . Seen the coon. Next drop they worked a cold trail moved it along nicely. Peaches treed first and Josie covered. Couldn't find that one. But I felt that did a nice job on it. When we got back to the house China was having her pups. At that time she had six. Went out to check on her this am. and she was up to twelve. She looks like she still has a few more to go. I was hoping for about eight.
Pat took Josie home with him. He will be hunting her by herself the rest of the week. Pat will also be handling her at A.O. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 08-26-2013 at 01:53 PM

Old Post 08-26-2013 01:49 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Chief and China pups.I will make contact today with anyone that booked a pup. If you don't here from me, please call. As of now I have 3 male pups left to book. thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 08-29-2013 at 11:21 AM

Old Post 08-28-2013 04:16 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

I would like to thank Riley and Pat for hunting Chief and Josie at A.O. Neither dog one their cast, But they put the work and time in to get the dogs ready. Thanks again Pat and Riley. Chief is back home in NY. Take care Dave

Old Post 09-02-2013 12:45 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

NICE AD ON CHIEF

DAVE, NICE AD IN THE COONHOUND BLOODLINES SEPT. ISSUE. GOOD LUCK WITH THE CHIEF PUPS. TAKE CARE, CHRIS

Old Post 09-04-2013 02:47 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Thanks Chris, Iam looking forward to the Peaches and Lucky crosses. It will be about a year before we know if they work. I think both crosses will be good ones. I wanted to make these two crosses in the spring, But now Ill know how they worked by next fall. You need to load your truck up and come hunt for a week. weather is perfect, warm days 60 and 70, and 40 and 50 at night. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 09-06-2013 at 12:47 PM

Old Post 09-06-2013 12:44 PM
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

Just put Belle's 2nd NITECH win on her

Old Post 09-08-2013 08:15 AM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Belle

Richard, Congrats on Belles win. Good luck in getting her finished to GR.nite. Take care Dave

Old Post 09-10-2013 12:54 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Didn't hunt last night, to hot for me. Hunted Josie and Dolly night before last. Made 3 trees couldn't find one, One Den tree and one on the out side. Hunted Josie two nights, Made 4 trees found 2 out of the four.

Last edited by davemc on 09-11-2013 at 11:30 AM

Old Post 09-11-2013 11:25 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey dave seems like it is hot everywhere,still huntin evry nite but miserable and lots o bugs!!! not an over abundance of treeing goin on here!! how is the lotto dog doing?

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 09-11-2013 02:22 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

John tried to send you a pm ,But your mail box is full

Old Post 09-13-2013 05:48 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all the Blues that won at the Zones . Good luck to all Blues at the Finales

Old Post 09-17-2013 10:24 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

dave cleaned out my box sorry bout that,hope this finds you and yours all doin swell!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 09-17-2013 03:01 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

good luck Kerry

Good luck to Kerry Rooks and his Blue English Male, John the Baptist, in the UKC world finals to night.

Old Post 09-21-2013 05:34 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: good luck Kerry

[QUOTE]Originally posted by davemc
Good luck to Kerry Rooks and his Blue English Male, John the Baptist, in the UKC world finals to night. [/QUOTE

I agree , Good luck to Kerry and his hound John the Baptist in the finals tonight.

Old Post 09-21-2013 06:12 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Kerry Rooks, and his English hound John the Baptist on winning the UKC world Hunt!!!

Old Post 09-23-2013 11:36 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

I have been hunting my females and young dogs lately, So chief has been relaxing in the kennel. Hunting has not been the best with this full moon. Dogs have treed some easy coon, But I have had a lot of old tracks that cover a lot of ground. I am going to let chief get a little exercise tonight. Our kill season is a month away and Iam looking forward to getting some fur to some of my younger hounds. I have a couple of nice young prospects. Only time will tell what kind of hounds they make. But they look good for there age.

Old Post 09-24-2013 10:02 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Hunted Chief last night 3 trees made, seen all three coon. came home took my Dolly Female. Started a cold track in about a 70 acre corn field. spent 45 min in the corn. when she got close enough to grab her I did called it a night.

Old Post 09-26-2013 12:25 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Hunted with a couple of buddies last night. I hunted Dolly and one of my buddies handled Josie. and my other buddy brought his male. WE had a slick. Beat a corn field to death before treeing the coon on the out side. And last tree the coon could have been their, but I felt it was slick. IT IS WHAT IT IS. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 09-27-2013 at 09:55 PM

Old Post 09-27-2013 04:31 PM