UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

hunted Chief 2 drops 2 trees both coon seen. fast and easy. Chief treed extra hard on both.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2013 07:50 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

My buddy Kevin came over last night. We hunted Chief and his female. Both dogs looked good. We made 3 trees. We seen coon in 2 of the trees. couldnt find one. The one we couldn't find was a barn burner. Started in a corn field across a hay field back into another corn field and treed about 20 yards in the woods. Both dogs sounded like they were biting at his butt the whole way. Runs like that always put a smile on my face, and the tree Job at the end made it even sweeter. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 10-03-2013 at 10:44 AM

Old Post 10-01-2013 05:46 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

I have a 5 month old pups out of the Chief and Sky cross. He is treeing easy coon on his own. He has a nice mouth and gets out pretty good for a pup. he trees good for his age. I think you will be hearing more about him this fall. I hope he dose as well as thick he is going too. he is not for sale. He is a PKC S.S. spring pup. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 10-03-2013 at 10:42 AM

Old Post 10-03-2013 12:31 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief pup

I got a text from Fitter wilder in KY. He took his 5 month old pup out for the first time a couple of nights ago. He said he opened on track, and was treed with the old dog when he arrived at the tree. Fitter said I didn't need to coax him, he was up on the wood on his own. Mighty Blue Chief is what he calls him. He is out of the Chief and Juice cross. Good luck to Fitter and his pup. I have Juice bred to Chief again. her pedigree is on one of the earlier pages on this post. take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 10-06-2013 at 01:25 PM

Old Post 10-05-2013 11:56 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

I made a rookie mistake last night. I hunted my 5 month old pup out of Chief and Sky with out a shocking collar on him. I turn him lose next to a field with about 30 deer in it. [second mistake] I thought at 5 months old even if he bumped a deer he wont go but a little ways. Boy was I wrong! He run those suckers like he was tied to them. About an hour later I picked him up about a mile from where I cut him lose. He had made two circles in a two mile block, and then broke off. Garmin said he was treed. When I got to him he seen my light and come to me. I called it a night. Next time out he will have the shocker on him, and he will meet Mr. Juice. Pups name is Bubba

Last edited by davemc on 10-09-2013 at 09:33 AM

Old Post 10-07-2013 12:26 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chief x Sky

quote:
Originally posted by davemc
---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY
---------------

Bubba

------------ Gr. NT Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
----------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
---------------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
-----Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX2
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
----------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC
McGinnis Blue Sky
---------------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Mr. Blue
----------Ch Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Spike
---------------Gr Nt Ch Ferris' Blue Kelly
-----Gr Nt Ch Clearfork Wild-N-Blue Snap HTX
---------------Gr Nt Ch Manns' Wild-N-Blue Spanky
----------NGRNC Gr Nt Ch Wild-N-Blue Lou
---------------Nt Ch Kankakee River Jitney Blue

This pup has a lot of heart and drive. He turned 5 months old on Oct. 3rd. He has treed easy coon by himself. he has a good mouth. He bawls and chops on tree, and has a nice tender bawl on the ground. I have my fingers crossed on this one. his to young to push hard for kill season, But I should have a good idea what I have by the end of the season.

Last edited by davemc on 10-09-2013 at 09:57 AM

Old Post 10-09-2013 09:32 AM
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Dave best of luck with the young 5 mo. one. Sounds like he is impressing you. Bred very nice.

Old Post 10-09-2013 03:11 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BILOH
Dave best of luck with the young 5 mo. one. Sounds like he is impressing you. Bred very nice.

Thanks Bill. I hunted him again last night. Made sure I had the shock collar on him. Did not have to use. I had an older dog with him. She is a good check dog. I will run him with her until I get to use the juice on him a couple of times. Pup open on the chain walking across a field. I cut the female she open right away I cut in the pup and he and the female took track into cornfield. They both run the track the way you want to see them run. Dollie come treed. The pup hit the tree treed a little but never did get solid on it until I got to the tree. then he treed pretty good. With a little fur in his mouth I think his treeing will get much better. I have never seen a young pup run a track like he dose. Like I said I have my fingers crossed. Congratulations on you wins with your young Male. I know he has to be a good one ,or he wouldn't be on the end of you lead. Take care Dave

Last edited by davemc on 10-10-2013 at 08:50 PM

Old Post 10-10-2013 02:13 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

hunted Dollie and Bess made two trees. seen one went home grabbed Chief, and put Bess away. 1st tree treed straight up. about 500 yards in they had the coon on out side. Second dump Chief treed on a leaner going into a den. Dollie split about 100yards deeper on a big hemlock. could not find either coon. Felt like the both had them. It was a hot track and they both were treeing ever breath. All the dogs looked good. tomorrow its back to hunting pups.

Old Post 10-11-2013 01:20 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Picture of Chief on tree

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/mcginniskennels/media/200-Copy_zps4325b5de.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Last edited by davemc on 10-11-2013 at 04:57 PM

Old Post 10-11-2013 04:45 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

nite hunt

Kevin hunted Dollie at nite hunt last night and put a nite ch win on her I believe she had a score of 375. thank you Kevin

Last edited by davemc on 10-15-2013 at 09:11 PM

Old Post 10-13-2013 10:05 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josie

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Lovekamp
Dave I'm very happy and I'm sure you are to that you finished Josie in the first 2 hunts you put her in . She finished in three hunts a fourth at the Fall Roundup and 2 firsts in a row. Congratulations on your purchase and Go Josie!

This is her Dave treed ! I'll sure miss her but I know shes found a good place to be. Mike

Nite Ch. McGinnis blue Joise had her pups Sun eve. I don't know what she has yet, Because they belong to her and her only right now. You might say she is a little protective of them.

Last edited by davemc on 10-15-2013 at 11:12 AM

Old Post 10-15-2013 11:08 AM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Josie

She came from a very large litter ended up raising 10 I think. Good Luck with them!

Nt.Ch."PR" Bawl Creek Blue Fluzzy and
GR.Nt Ch. GR.CH. Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

Old Post 10-16-2013 04:43 AM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Hunted Dollie and my May female last night. May is 11 months old and is out of B and D Spike, and Hooker a full sister to Chief. 1st Drop. Dollie struck at about 400 yards. and took the track about 300 yards and came treed. May was with here but never opened. On my way in May came treed and was treeing ever breath. When I got there they where split about 20 yards apart. Both dogs where slick. I seen the coon in a hemlock that was between the two trees that they where treed on. I didn't like the slick, but it was nice to see the young female take the pressure, and stay belly up. 2nd drop Dollie went 400 yards to the right, and may went about 400 yards to the left. Dollie struck on a cold old track. When dollie got about 600 yards from me I started toward her. May was about 200 yards from me, and on her way back. She slipped by me and joined Dollie. Dollie took the track another 1/2 mile and came treed, May joined in .They had the coon in a small tree covered with grape vines. The Moon was out, and it was like day light. I called it a night with a long walk,[ limp] back to the truck.

Last edited by davemc on 10-19-2013 at 07:02 PM

Old Post 10-17-2013 09:16 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chief and Peaches

quote:
---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY

PUPS

--------------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER CHIEFS BL DANCER
---------------------------------------NITECH PR MOORE'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BO
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR MOORES BLUE MOUNTAIN TESS
---------------------------- NITECH PR MCGINNIS BLUE DEACON
--------------------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR MCGINNIS BLUE HOMER II
--------------------------------------- PR MCGINNIS BLUE GEORGIA GIRL
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR MOYER'S BLUE BRANDY
--------------- CH PR MCGINNIS BLUE DEACON'S SHADOW
--------------------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP
--------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR ANDERSON BLUE JAKE
--------------------------------------------- PR SANDERSON'S FAWN RIVER LACEY
----------------------------PR MCGINNIS BLUE SHADOW
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S PETE
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR FOX RIDGE BLUE SADIE
--------------------------------------------- NITECH GRCH PR MAILES' BLUE PEARL
PR MCGINNIS BLUE PEACHES
---------- ---------------------------------GRCH GRNITECH PR HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR ECHO RIDGE BLUE BULLET BOB
--------------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR POUDRE RIVER BL. KARI
---------------------------- NITECH PR BLUE MIDNIGHT AMBUSH
--------------------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE
------------------------------- NITECH PR BRINERS BLUE BRANDY
--------------------------------------------- PR CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE
----------------PR MCGINNIS BLUE MINNIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR UCHTMAN'S BLUE B.A.
--------------------------------- PR PERSINGER'S BILL
--------------------------------------------- PR ZWILLING'S POWWOW PUD
---------------------------- PR HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
--------------------------------------------- PR GOLDEN'S BLUE BOY BANDIT
---------------------------------- PR BOPUS CREEK LADY
---------------------------------------------PR NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND

Peaches and Chief pups will be 6 weeks old Sat 10/19 She has 4 females and 8 males UKC performance PKC SS

Last edited by davemc on 10-18-2013 at 11:18 AM

Old Post 10-18-2013 11:13 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chief and Lucky pups

quote:

PUPS

-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH ECHO RIDGE BLU BULLET BOB
-----------------------------GRNT POUDRE RIVER KARI-(Hawk x Bell)
---------NITECH BLUEMIDNIGHT AMBUSH
-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH BRINER'S BLUE BRANDY
-----------------------------CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE-(Moody Creek Blue Jammer)

-----NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

-----------------------------GRNT UCHTMANS BLUE B.A.-(Hawk x Bell)
----------------------PERSINGERS BILL
-----------------------------ZWILLINGS POW WOW PUD-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
-----------------------------GOLDENS BLUE BOY BANDIT-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------------------BOPUS CREEK LADY
-----------------------------NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND-(Quail Creek Jet)(Jet V and Jet IV)

McGinnis' Blue Lucky

------------------------------Grntch Mann's Wild -N -Blue Spanky
---------------------Grntch Mann's Wild-N- Blue Pounder
------------------------------Lingo's Jill

---------McGinnis' Blue Thunder

------------------------------Spring Hill Blue Raisin Cain
---------------------Nitech Wild-N- Blue Sissy
------------------------------Nitech Grch Spring Hill Blue Jenny

Chief and Lucky pups are 6 weeks old this weekend. I have 2 females and 5 males to sell. Performance and Super staked. ph 585 786 2428 cell 585 727 0643.

Last edited by davemc on 10-23-2013 at 02:08 PM

Old Post 10-19-2013 10:13 AM
ZachBowen
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

Old Post 10-19-2013 03:51 PM
ZachBowen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZachBowen Click here to Send ZachBowen a Private Message Click Here to Email ZachBowen Find more posts by ZachBowen Add ZachBowen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Old Post 10-22-2013 04:46 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: chief

quote:

Old Post 10-25-2013 01:07 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Opening night of our season. It rained and snowed all night. I was soaked after the 1st hour. I hunted Chief and May. The dogs treed 6 singles. had 2 hemlocks I count find coon in, but I felt they had them. and 3 slicks. All 3 slicks where on trees that where covered with grape vines, that went from one tree to the next. I think this is the most grapes I have ever seen. the vines are loaded with grapes. May has the treeing part down, she was on every tree belly up, and sounded good. I shot 4 of the coon, and that is the 1st fur that she has had while hunting her. May didn't say much on the ground, but she did work her way in to each tree with nose on the ground. On 3 trees Chief got in deep, and may didn't pick her head up and just run in and cover. She kept her nose to the ground and worked her way in. I didn't like the slicks and all three were the same. Chief opened on the lead I cut him lose, no ground bark, He tried to wind them and Lay them up and missed. Its been a long time since I have made that many trees in one night. I Started hunting at 8 pm. and it was 2 am when I got home.

Last edited by davemc on 10-26-2013 at 07:36 PM

Old Post 10-26-2013 07:32 PM
Daniel D.
UKC Forum Member

Sure

Is a good lookin hound.

Old Post 10-27-2013 10:50 PM
Daniel D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel D. Click here to Send Daniel D. a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel D. Add Daniel D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Hunted Chief and May again last night. I couldn't ask for a nicer night. low 40 to start and 30s at the end of the night. a little rain and not a lot of wind. Chief treed 5 singles and one double. May was belly up on 5 out of 6 trees. She is a very stylish tree dog. 80 to 100 barks a minute. The only tree she wasn't tight on was a lay up. May also started to open some on track. She still shows a lot of independence. When I cut her and Chief she pretty much goes her own way, and hunts out about 400 yards before she checks back in. When Chief gets struck she will work her way to him. [Got to love those Garmins] A few more coon to her and Ill start taking her by her self some. Last night was her 3rd night in the woods. May is out of B n D spike and Hooker. Hooker is a full sister to Chief. Hooker is owed by Scott Philips in MI. I bought May from Scott as a 5 month old.

Last edited by davemc on 10-28-2013 at 03:36 PM

Old Post 10-28-2013 03:34 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Started out with Chief and a 6 month old pup out of Chief and Juice. Treed 2 singles, Pup treed a little on his own, and treed good on hang ups. I took the pup home and garbed May. Treed 2 more singles. May was on both. May sitll isn't saying much on ground. Both trees were over 700 yards from where I cut them lose, and Chief only give a couple of ground barks before he came treed. Temp. was in the 20s and we had a heavey frost down by 9 pm

Old Post 10-29-2013 04:39 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

short hunt last night. My body needed a break. I walk with a cane, or should I say I waddle like the Aflac Duck, and take a lot of time going to trees. My Garmin also saves me a lot of steps. Sure wish I had one 20 years ago. I hunted Chief and Bubba. Bubba turned 6 months old on Oct 3rd. Before I took him he was introduced to the shocking collar for running Deer. On the 1st drop we hit a hot track about 200 yards from the truck. Bubba did well on track, and located on a tree, but didn't stick it. Chief treed and bubba covered. They had it and the pup got some fur in his mouth. next drop Chief treed a lay up about 600 yards from the truck. Bubba was with him but never opened. Pup was at the tree when I arrived. but wasn't treeing. I feel he didn't even know there was a coon in the tree. I rolled it out and called it a night.

Last edited by davemc on 10-30-2013 at 02:17 PM

Old Post 10-30-2013 02:13 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

hunt

I went over and hunted with my friend that is hunting Peaches for hide season. I took Chief and he hunted Peaches treed 4 singles. Peaches had 1st and 1st on one. and chief treed one, While peaches was on a track left handed. Turned chief back in and they treed together. last one they treed together 3/4 mile from where we cut them lose. We started hunting at 9:30 and finished at 11:30. Dogs looked good.

Last edited by davemc on 11-01-2013 at 02:33 PM

Old Post 10-31-2013 09:10 PM