J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member
The pathfinder 2 suits my needs just perfect. With dogtra they just keep getting better. Now with the maps you can see most of the public hunting areas and more stuff like that. And people say you pack more stuff than garmin, do you really? You pack your phone same as you would when using a Garmin. The biggest plus I have to dogtra is that there is no subscription fees or anything else to buy. You buy the system download the app and all good to go. Some people holler about phone signal. They are plenty of places I hunt here in eastern Kentucky that there is no cell signal. I just open my app up where I got signal zoom in and out on the spot I plan on hunting and it is all good. You can download offline maps also but I don’t. You are not limited either with having to by specific brand stuff to use on the system. You can run Apple or android. I run Apple and love using my Apple Watch. I can do it all with just my watch, shock, tone, vibrate, beacon lights, and track. Can you shock or any of that from a Garmin watch? If you are thinking of get a Pathfinder 2 system I have a promo code that will save 5% off any product over $200 at dogtra.com. The promo code is BLUTIK5
Last edited by J.R.__Ratliff on 08-05-2024 at 11:37 AM
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
|