UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Duel Grand Champion Passes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

Duel Grand Champion Passes

BORN 05-31-2002 PASSED 4/10/2013

From a pup to.... Duel Grand Champion PR Stones Midnight Red Jake
Had to be put down do to internal bleeding tumer..
He was one hell of a dog. He loved to hunt...gone when leash uncliped. and found under the tree with the coon....Jake hunted in southern day and showed Richard Lambert 3 coon on a limb..while the other 3 dog slicked treed on a tree 20 ft away.
almost won his cast at national red days, leading in points till the last drop, split treed we could not see his coon,we saw the other dogs coon. Seen him tree on a big oak with two coon in it with a big blow down at the bace...blocking the bace. while the other 2 dogs treed 10ft away on a broken off clean tree. looked like a telepone pole. He had the opertunity to hunt in these states. CT, NY, PA, MAS, MICH,NC, NH, IND. Jake had the chance to hunt with his mom GR NT CH PR SAWBLADE FIDDLE and show her that he can do it too !!! RIP

CH PR STONE & REDCOAT DBL MOON KATE II.. DNA..DOB 10/01/09 1st place Win 350+/0- / 6/7/14 1st place win 125+/0- (DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT DEANA & DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO)

GR-CH PR STONE REDCOAT FIDDLE ON THE MOON (GIRL) DOB 4/29/12 from Jake & Kate II --DNA 4ch win's
GR-CH PR STONE YELLOW RIVER CHEROKEE DAN DOB 4/29/2012 from Jake & Kate II -DNA- 5ch win's
CH PR STONE'S REDCOAT FOUR X KATE WIN'S 2-CLASS-BREED-SHOW'S 3/15/14- 3/29/14 +25pt+25PT=total 120pt ...6/7/14 -1 CH WIN

http://www.ctcoonclub.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2013 09:23 PM
REDBONE POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDBONE POWER Click here to Send REDBONE POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email REDBONE POWER Find more posts by REDBONE POWER Add REDBONE POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SO SORRY!

We're sorry tohear of your loss... Great Bloodline and a great life... cut too short....

Thoughts and Prayers to all who mourn him, he will live on in your hearts......... Sincerely, Heather and Bob

Old Post 04-11-2013 03:07 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

again?

our lord created them we breed em i believe jesus loves all his creation so maybe you will see your hound again

Old Post 04-11-2013 04:08 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

hunted with him

I'm glad I had the chance to hunt with him. He was a real nice hound ,just as you described. Jake had a hounds voice with a perfect locate. Booming I would call it. Mark finished him to GrChGrNiteCh Pr Stones Midnight Red Jake, That is more than any breeder can ask for. Thank you Mark for making the effort to hunt a pup to it's fullest potential, I have always been proud to say that Jake was born here and I'm very glad he landed with you. It's good to know you have some pups out of Jake ,I hope they do as well for you as he did. Congratulations Mark, you should feel fulfilled with all you have been able to do with your great dog Jake .
R.I.P. Jake

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 04-11-2013 12:19 PM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

R.I.P. =JAKE

Mark- my friend, i know how you feel
about your loss on losing JAKE as we all know how quick these coonhounds lives
go by. Mark is not afraid to hunt his dogs & takes me with him some, now its reversed .
i rember when it was the other way & i would take Mark with me when he was in high school. Now we are partners on
Kate 11 - & a female out of Jake-x-Kate 11
So Mark -like they say the beat goes on
with Dan & Girl . you still have Jakes blood in those two young guns , Kelly Hide i know you are proud to have a coonhunter like Mark to have repesented your strain &
go all the way to Dual Gr. with a red out of
your Gr.Nt. Sawblade Fiddle
Now we hope we can go forward with our
Stone Redcoat Fiddle On The Moon -( girl )
a combo of two great lines
Mark my friend, keep on trucking
your friend -Ron

-_-Redcoat-_-

Old Post 04-11-2013 03:59 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Jake

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a real good one. Wondering, who is Jake's Sire?

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 04-12-2013 01:06 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

JAKE'S SIRE

NTCH.CH.PR RED SUNSET'S YELLOW RIVER HUCK
If im not mistaken.. Huck had 4 Nt Ch wins under his belt towords becoming Grand Night... but died. to soon..
Huck's sire GR NT CH. PR YELLOW RIVER RED ROCKY
Dam CH.PR RED SUNSET RED ROXY

CH PR STONE & REDCOAT DBL MOON KATE II.. DNA..DOB 10/01/09 1st place Win 350+/0- / 6/7/14 1st place win 125+/0- (DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT DEANA & DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO)

GR-CH PR STONE REDCOAT FIDDLE ON THE MOON (GIRL) DOB 4/29/12 from Jake & Kate II --DNA 4ch win's
GR-CH PR STONE YELLOW RIVER CHEROKEE DAN DOB 4/29/2012 from Jake & Kate II -DNA- 5ch win's
CH PR STONE'S REDCOAT FOUR X KATE WIN'S 2-CLASS-BREED-SHOW'S 3/15/14- 3/29/14 +25pt+25PT=total 120pt ...6/7/14 -1 CH WIN

http://www.ctcoonclub.com/

Old Post 04-12-2013 01:31 PM
REDBONE POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDBONE POWER Click here to Send REDBONE POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email REDBONE POWER Find more posts by REDBONE POWER Add REDBONE POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Mark

Sorry to hear about the passing of Jake.

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 04-13-2013 12:02 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Mark, very sorry to hear about Jake.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Old Post 04-13-2013 05:19 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-13-2013 06:59 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear it.

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Old Post 04-16-2013 03:00 AM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote